Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 (63812 Views)

Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by phylshan: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.
He's the son of a thief who was convicted for money laundering.
Dude you don't know who Terry Waya is.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by JacobReamen(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
where is davido? oya, ur mate don show. No be to dey shout 30 billion every where, come and compete. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by petitejolie(f): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
neduboo:
Since he has that money why then is he in BBNaija?

I taught the platform was to raise people from grass to grace?

Abi, he want to use BBNaija to relieve himself from boredom?
its to relieve himself from boredom and make new friends.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Btruth: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Who cares, if he like let him spend the N30m winning money in advance for his ticket. Naa him problem be that. sad
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Carlyboi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
If terry Waya made his money from money laundering and fraud sleight of the Hand....well is name his Terry Wire(WAya)what do you expect?Pun intended....btw Terry tha Rap man actually name dropped him on the” Owo ati swagger song he called himself “young Terry WAya”now I know who he was referring to lol
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Afolashade00(f): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
neduboo:

For Fame sake
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by vena92: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Did Kiddwaya say the truth ?

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by blackgold7777(f): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Him no say make your papa poor ooo.
u dey learn hw to talk sha
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by EngineerBode: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.

He was arrested, charged to court and released. Stop spreading lies to tarnish people's image.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by OkoAmarashy: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by OkoAmarashy: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by HantaVirus(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Not surprised.... His dad Terry was a prolific money launderer...Terry waya laundered money for almost 60% of governors that ruled from 1999-2007..

He was also the organiser of the defunct "Owanbe" party in London where ovation magazine was the only and official magazine allowed at the party ❗

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Kranediggy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
PiggyvestMoney:
Who cares?
NFCS does!
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Tonimax: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
neduboo:

wink

Relax bro, he's got the money, so he is doing it for the fame
cool cool
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by NNAMDIII(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
postdigger:
Thanks to this post, I'm going to make it in life. My lecturer just called me to tell me my cgpa has increased to 4.99
something! You're coming up!
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
postdigger:
Thanks to this post, I'm going to make it in life. My lecturer just called me to tell me my cgpa has increased to 4.99

Can someone pls explain posts like this. It's sarcasm? Why always on bbn posts? A lot of other fp topics deserve the sarcasm
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by enoch273: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Eight thousand dollars, just for flight from Abuja to Lagos! I'm commenting my reserve Sha.

Meanwhile you can visit any ShopRite Nationwide, and purchase amazingly cheap hot dogs.

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Wettoid123: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
dijaapara:
Na him get d money; he can use it d way he likes

who told you he owns the money? money that you work for you can't use it like that even dangote cannot try such shitttttt instead he will reinvest it back to his biz.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Zealoy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
#3.1M? Nobe to carry the money buy motor use am drive myself from Abuja to lagos, or find driver pay am #10k to carry me come lagos, chai! This life no balance at all!!
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by postdigger(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
0DDA0:

Can someone pls explain posts like this. It's sarcasm? Why always on bbn posts? A lot of other fp topics deserve the sarcasm
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.
shocked cheesy
So this guy is the son of Terry Waya? Wow, what a small world! Baba handsome (then) was one of James Ibori's "mainest" G for life and one of his "groove" partners those days when Ibori was Governor. Always in every high society party/groove in London and always trending - especially in Ovation Mag.
Anyway, what you said up there may have been the reason why he did not use his real/full names in the show but a nickname kiddwaya
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by mamatwiny(f): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
neduboo:

He went to bbnaija cos he wants to fulfill his sexual fantasy of fucking on national TV.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Zappi: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
So?..... Make I go hug transformer after reading this?

If na me e give that money now, I for don invest on the business idea wey my father tell me since 4years ago!
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by LizBathory(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
I hope he doesn't win.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by sheyitokz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
wtf he's stupid na only when dem announce dz kain matter na hin anoda fellow man lyk him wey he neva even dash wazoo to buy pure water sef go dey hype am
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by chatinent: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
He didn't tell us how much he bribed them to be inside the house.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Karlifate: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
77up:
...the bold is really unnecessary, actually sounds childish. How did you know he's poor himself? All these online billionaire sef grin
You make sense...
Some people brag unnecessarily about their "achievements"on this forum. They simply can't make their point without bragging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.