Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality (60382 Views)

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / Gender Equality: An Important Economic Rationale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Oladayo12:
Try that to any lady in the public and see how u gonna be beaten blue black by other guys sef, they will teach you that you don't do such to a lady no matter what she did to you.
Woman rapper! That's what u think. U think everybody is ur kind. Until u get urself involved in such mass beating without thinking of the consequences. When they come, ur life will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by purpinkx(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2020
lenghtinny:

Don’t mind that fool........

Let me tell you a little story.....

When the FG lifted the lockdown for the first time two months ago, I visited a bank to make some transaction. Because of the social distancing rule in the banking hall, people were jam packed outside the bank premises little space. That was how I spent almost six hours standing.
The funny thing was majority was there to complain about one thing or the other.
Then luck finally smiled on me when one of the banking officials told me to go in. Suddenly, One local lowlife girl just came out of nowhere and started screaming at the top of her voice that I will not enter, they have kept her in the sun for hours and they want to allow me to enter. The buffoon probably thought I was trying to use man know man to enter the hall.
What got me angry was she started pulling my shirt from the back trying to prevent me from entering. I turned and challenged her and the way she was behaving, one would think I was the one that prevented her from entering hall.... It took a lot of will power to resist the urge from laying my fingers. Even after people around told her I’d been there all along, this girl wasn’t remorseful. She continued blabbing like a demented fowl.
Imagine when I faced her, I was the one people were telling to keep quiet for her even when it was obvious she was wrong. Another stupid woman was telling me I shouldn’t have raised my voice at her, that I was behaving like a woman for responding to her harassment. Then I asked the woman if I was the aggressor trying to rip her clothes in public, will they blame her for my actions. She went mute...

The silly ass men that was present were trying to downplay the issue by uttering nonsense like we would go home together and other jargons.

Las las, the girl’s five minutes madness delayed for another one hour. But before I got in, she tried to pick fight with another person and that one embarrassed her very well.

It wasn’t the first time I go just Dey my dey, and woman go just bring her trouble come my doorstep. In fact the only time I ever slept in a police cell was because of woman palaver....

That’s why a woman cannot win my sympathy easily based on her gender. My experience with them over the years has shown me how devious and crafty they are.

Imagine the idiots attacking you for standing your ground, for standing up for yourself.

So you should have been a ‘gentleman’ and made way for her to enter.

Or maybe you should have gone on your knees to plead with her to allow you to go in.

Well done for standing your ground, instead of caving in to the pressure.

I can't believe how society has given women free reign to behave like touts and expect to be treated as ladies, but at the same time hold men accountable for defending themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by 30naira: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2020
repogirl:
No, women should never resort to such brazen manners...However, if one does, kindly do not retaliate.

Even in boxing and wrestling, both fighters are evenly paired... It wouldn't be fair if a stronger one is paired with a weaker one... It's inequal and unfair.

The lady was wrong for what pouring the drink on him and I trust if the guy had not retaliated, he would have received all sympathy from everyone and the girl would have been reprimanded.

That females want to be treated equally does not mean we are no longer females... Physiologically, most men have an advantage physically over most women. When you have such advantage, use it wisely.

And the quest for equality is not of equal strength to men... It's more about opportunities. We are still females, not males.

Even if an elder kid beats up a smaller kid when the smaller one was the one who started it, who who gets all the sympathy? This is not about equality... It's about using one's sense.

Your first paragraph is simply saying that men should accommodate abuse from women? For how long should a man keep walking away?

Again, it's like I said before, you want equality only when it benefits you, but play the gender card when the going gets tough. We are either totally equal or totally unequal. You cannot have it both ways. Nature did not make us equal! I see women as weaker humans who need to be given preference and protected. But the minute a woman insists on equality, I treat her like the next dude.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2020
shalomp:

go and cook your respect and feed yourself with it

Which respect do u deserve? U don't deserve any!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2020
shalomp:

Which respect do u deserve? U arent "entitled" 2 any!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by tammie24: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:

Whenever a lady tries to get violent with you as a guy, the best thing to do is to walk away from the heat of the moment.
100%

Unfortunately men these days fight shamelessly with women to prove a point and end up in prison

Personally I think any man who raises his hand to a woman wasn't raised well

If she is pissing you off that much, turn around and walk away.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2020
shalomp:

Kk cry
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
abbiboy:

Can u beat ur wife like that or ur sister beaten in such manner or mother manhandled in such way?
If u have contrary opinion to the above,then shut the fvukup n stop be a bullying.
See this one whipping up emotions and sentiments
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2020
tammie24:
100%

Unfortunately men these days fight shamelessly with women to prove a point and end up in prison

Personally I think any man who raises his hand on a woman wasn't raised well

Oh really! But any woman who raises her hands on a man was raised well! I think is u that wasn't raised well, maybe u lacked a father figure in your life that's y u talking like this, or u bonded more with ur mom than ur dad! Cos anybody that reads this, even if u re biased, on this case u shouldn't ! This is a physical assault on the man with the intent to cause bodily harm! This is an affront on the rights of a man,! Men should be protected by law in Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Tonytonex(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2020
the female wants gender equality. but will shy away from the responsibilities. when it comes to spending money, they will shift it to the man.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by agnes7(f): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Also women must avoid fomenting trouble with any man so that she will not end up having issues with soldiers.
I remember once when i saw some soldiers whipping women.They said one of the ladies slapped a man not knowing he is a soldier.
When he challenged her on why she slapped him,other women came and started asking the man to shut up.
Before you know it,the man called his fellow soldiers who started beating them.
You know soldiers do not have sympathy for any gender.They do not recognize the weakness of a woman unlike civilian males who could have just let go.
You know that males fear soldiers well well.
The way men fear soldiers even women do not understand such fear.
Even some boyfriends/husbands of the women that were beaten were too afraid to beg the soldiers.
I mean it was a humiliating scene.
The soldiers removed the women's clothes and beat their back to such an extent that their back was full of wounds.
Even the person who removed their clothes was a female soldier.
There were about 2 of the female soldiers among many male soldiers
This thing happen when i was still in secondary school.
It happened near the gate of a market

repogirl:
No, women should never resort to such brazen manners...However, if one does, kindly do not retaliate.

Even in boxing and wrestling, both fighters are evenly paired... It wouldn't be fair if a stronger one is paired with a weaker one... It's inequal and unfair.

The lady was wrong for what pouring the drink on him and I trust if the guy had not retaliated, he would have received all sympathy from everyone and the girl would have been reprimanded.

That females want to be treated equally does not mean we are no longer females... Physiologically, most men have an advantage physically over most women. When you have such advantage, use it wisely.

And the quest for equality is not of equal strength to men... It's more about opportunities. We are still females, not males.

Even if an elder kid beats up a smaller kid when the smaller one was the one who started it, who who gets all the sympathy? This is not about equality... It's about using one's sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Oladayo12:
That is bad, a pregnant woman for that matter. it will take u nothing to allow her withdraw before u. change ur perspective about women, expecially pregnant, elderly and disable ones. respect women abeg and dont u ever raise a hand on any woman no matter what.
Oladayo12, a woman should raise a hand on a man any how she likes abi? Tell that to ur pussy friends. Again we are not talking about pregnant, elderly and disable women here but a about a lady who arrogated herself to the position of a man
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by tammie24: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Heathrow44:

Oh really! But any woman who raises her hands on a man was raised well! I think is u that wasn't raised well, maybe u lacked a father figure in your life that's y u talking like this, or u bonded more with ur mom than ur dad! Cos anybody that reads this, even if u re biased, on this case u shouldn't ! This is a physical assault on the man with the intent to cause bodily harm! This is an affront on the rights of a man,! Men should be protected by law in Nigeria!
anybody with sense should know who was well raised between you and me

Here we are without provocation you attack me and my parents

If I had issues with someone like you

I will definitely walk away cos I won't roll in the gutter in public with you

My comments has little to do with gender but a lot to do with self respect and wisdom

How can you engage in a verbal or physical altercation with someone at a wedding you were invited to
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by jornwhite: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

That story never happened bro
We can talk about men/women unreasonable attitudes another day but the story is 100% fake grin

It’s your hatred for women and your readiness to bully and attack the female gender that made you all to believe the fake story.. that’s my point!

If this storyd⁴ was the other way round, most of you won’t comment, some of you will definitely find a way to swing it around!

N.B: if this was a real story with proof, I will never support/defend the said lady because I don’t support violence irrespective of the gender

Don't just discredit some without a valid point yourself, we all are not fools, a story like that is something people can relate with cos we've had similar experiences. i have seen a woman slap an okada man, how much pouring drink on a guy.
Speaking of proof, have you not seen where a lady slapped a man before or wrestle a man? try youtube. i don't av to doubt the story cos i know what women are capable of. except you want to tell us they don't have the capability
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by MNDY(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
repogirl:
You want to go to jail rather than be humiliated? Smh!

Besides, I don't see anything humiliating in this story. The girl behaved badly, but the guy worsened the situation... I hope fear of humiliation that's not even there, will not make some people commit murder o.

Anyone can try to shame anyone. You have the power to either accept it or not... There's nothing to be ashamed of if you're not doing anything bad or illegal nah. Who ego epp sef?

Infact it is a guy who beats a girl to pulp that should be ashamed. He is an Agbaya.

Anyone can try to shame anyone. Women's own worse. A woman's character is a very big problem, especially the Feminist ones taking their challenge against men into everything. Only a very few women can know the boundaries and act accordingly.

How did the guy worsen the situation? Women don't want to be beaten to a pulp by a man but women know how to provoke a man to do it and even initiate the fight first sef. If you raise your hand at anyone, it means you believe in your power (male or female) and should get ready to fight. If you don't know how to control your emotion, you must learn from 1 or 2 examples.

You will find only a very few people who can take humiliation and not react. With options of various other ways to deal with a situation, a reasonable person would not even raise his/her hand at a person if he/she has seen that the person can beat him/her. But most women head nor dey think reach dat side.

The same law that makes one go to jail for maiming or murder also makes provision for self-defense. Or you want women to be allowed to be attacking men without men doing anything because she is a woman and weak ni?

Humiliation is a very serious matter for almost everybody that you will find out that the guy is even happy that people condemned him, sent him away and gave the chair to the lady in the end (no shame in that). His soul is at peace for not disappointing himself to allow another fellow human-being do him anyhow.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2020
thotsofnaij:
The truth is the guys were wrong. If a white woman had left here seat and come back the guys would have respectfully stood up. They won't do that for the ladies here because they see them as black.

WAIT! what i'm saying is the guys should have behaved like gentlemen towards the ladies (who knows what good things would have come out of it). They could have just said I didn't anyone was sitting here and the ladies might have said sorry we didn't leave anything here or that person over there saw us leave for a brief moment.

Slapping the lady is not manliness. You get no points for that. It just shows how lowly we see our women which is what women are fighting against.
The lady could have just say........ The guy might have just say.......... Just listen to what someone who wrote from Yankee perspective ended up saying
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by Walk(f): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Sarang:
Shift abeg. Dem never beat you before
You're a fool!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
GeoAfrikana:

No, they're not all mad! It's your fellow woman that's mad.

You're simply trying to shy away from calling a spade a spade. The woman effed up and it was treated for her. I'm certain you wouldn't have said this if it was the other way round.
[/s]

Once again “they are all mad“. Good morning and do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by lecturer50(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Tonytonex:
the female wants gender equality. but will shy away from the responsibilities. when it comes to spending money, they will shift it to the man.
You know every gender tries to exploit the opposite gender.As a man,there are somethings that you expect from a lady that you dont expect from a fellow man.You expect respect,submission,love from women.You expect a woman to give in to you and live only to satisfy you.They expect a woman to give up her identity and live for them.That is the mentality of men.
Same with women.They expect men to act nicely towards women even when the woman is erring but they cannot accept equality when it comes to paying bills.They expect a man to exist only to satisfy and please women.

THERE WAS A TIME I DID SO.I PRETENDED AS IF I ONLY EXIST TO SATISFY AND LOVE WOMEN.I PRETENDED AS IF I HAVE LOST ALL SENSE OF PERSONAL IDENTITY IN ORDER TO SERVE AND LOVE WOMEN.I WASHED WOMEN CLOTHES AND COOKED FOR THEM.

I WASHED THEIR TOILET AND CLEAN THEIR HOUSE.A WOMAN WILL ASK ME TO MASSAGE HER BACK TO MAKE HER SLEEP FASTER AND I WILL DO SO.

I WENT ON ERRANDS FOR HER.

I GAVE UP MY PLACE FOR WOMEN WHO CAME AFTER ME.

ETC,ETC,ETC

I DID ALL THESE TO SEE HOW WOMEN WILL RESPOND.

THE RESPOND WAS THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY,A WOMAN I HAVE NOT KNOW BEFORE APPROACHED ME AND PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO ME

.OF COURSE SHE DID SO WITH THE MIND THAT SHE HAS FINALLY FOUND THE TRUE/REAL MAN THAT WOMEN WANT.

SO DON'T BE DECEIVED,WOMEN WANTS MEN TO LOVE AND SERVE THEM.THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE AS FAR AS WOMEN ARE CONCERNED.

WOMEN EXPLOIT MEN JUST AS MEN EXPLOIT WOMEN.EVERY GENDER TRIES TO TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER.
A WOMAN WANTS MALES TO ONLY EXIST TO PLEASE WOMEN JUST AS A MAN WANTS WOMEN TO EXIST JUST TO PLEASE MEN.
IT IS AN EXPLOITATIVE MENTALITY AGAINST THE OPPOSITE GENDER.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by MNDY(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

If you have a real story related to this with proof, you can share it but cooking up stories just to get the misogynistic male to bash the women isn’t acceptable..

I am not saying that women don’t do all the things you listed above. Also know that this unreasonable attitude you keep mentioning are equally exhibited by men. women don’t have monopoly to bad attitudes if you must know.

And yes! NL guys actually got huge issues with the female gender and you know it!

If I start sharing my own related experiences and the ones I have witnessed, will we leave here today?

Why do I keep mentioning women and unreasonableness? Unreasonableness is the reason why women hate themselves and can't support themselves. You will agree with me that women are born with drama. There are only very few exceptions.

The ratio of men to women on this is very very wide. You see it around you no matter how hard you try to deny it. Blame nature for it, it's just how it is. Why will NL guys not have issues with the female gender when they go through a lot from them on a daily and the unreasonableness is worsened by refusal of our females to work on these complaints but rather defend these complaints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by butterfly55(f): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2020
All these people shouting 'beat them to death', 'beat them to pulp', 'equality this equality that', you haven't meet a woman who carries a silencer. Some people will just go about to start a fight or provoke you for your reaction, most of them women. And most people has died mysteriously or disappeared without a trace because of this. Men has died trying to protect their ego. The best thing to do to any confrontation be it from a man or a woman is to walk away. Walking away is not weak, it's wisdom. That is what most men hasn't understand yet. I have seen a lady shoot a guy dead with a silencer gun in Benue state in the midst of their fight and she got away because people around all run for their dear lives. Wisdom will tell you to walk away but emotions will always tell you to fight, beat her, show her who the man is. It's your choice. Just like living or dying is also your choice. The world is changing and women from this part of the world has begin to carry weapon just like women in the western world. They can go to greater length for self defence. It's just a matter of who died first. Woman also have ego like men, so to all men who think you can beat women at any little provocation to show how strong your manhood is, the day you will meet such women you won't know what hit you. After all grave yard doesn't care about your humiliation or your ego.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:

You care too much about what others think of you. It is okay to be self-aware but the right thing to do is to avoid a retaliation or an escalation of the drama, and report her to a higher authority. You can go to the police station and make a complaint.
Guy u stupid

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by themaestro08(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2020
30naira:
Today, I attended a wedding ceremony. At the reception, the couple tried to maintain social distancing inside the reception hall, so there were limited seats. Most of the guests were in the open field outside. I sat behind two ladies, who should be in their mid or late twenties. I wasn't really paying much attention to them.

After a while, they left their seat and went out. After about 5 minutes two guys came, and sat down in the empty seats the ladies left. These guy are obviously in their early twenties.

About 30 minutes later, the two girls came back inside, I noticed that one of them has had a change of cloths. So obviously they went home and returned.

The girls demanded that the guys should leave the seat, because they got there first. It is their seat. As expected the guys bluntly refused. The girls started raising their voice and cursing. No one really cared to listen to them, the boys were busy consuming the drinks on the table.

One of the ladies got frustrated by the indifference of the boys, grabbed a glass of juice from the table and threw the content at the guy's face. The guy in turn opened the entire can, got up and started pouring it on the girl's head, ruining her make up and soaking her weavon.

Next thing we saw, the girl grabbed him by the collar with both hands, tearing at his skin with her nails. Before you could say Jack, the guy started raining down slaps on her face, she fought back too.

Before we could rush down, the girl had a bleeding nose and a red swollen face.

Now this is the part that particular offended me. Everyone that gathered round started heaping insult on the boy for beating up a girl, despite the fact that she initiated physical contact. Some women even went as far as threatening to arrest the boy. The entire narrative changed quickly. Some stupid men even tried to beat up the boys. I stood my ground and insisted that if anybody lays a finger on the boy, I ll see to it that everybody is kicked out of the reception.

It took the intervention of the officiating minister to calm the crowd. Everyone was insisting that he would pay for the girl's medical bills. Funny thing is that the guy had finger marks all over his neck. She was sobbing and attracting sympathy left and right, as if she was not the one barking like an animal moments earlier. In the end, it was the guys that were kicked out, the girls had the seat.

I get confused about this gender equality stuff, women want to be treated like men and treated differently at the same time. You can't claim equality only when it suits you. If it were two guys fighting, I'm sure they ll both be kicked out and nobody will spare a thought for the injured, there ll be no sobbing or comforting, it ll just be seen as two people disturbing the peace. But everyone is suddenly acting up to protect an equal specie, who is also the offender, and the females see nothing wrong in this inequality

Do you want equality or not?
Personally I respect and treat everyone equally, but if you initiate physical contact, male or female I will retaliate with the same ferocity.

Oshey my brother, I shared your sentiment. A lot to say but feeling lazy to type.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by themaestro08(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2020
ademasta:
Hmmm undecided

Just consider yourself fighting with Yusuf Buhari, whether you are right or not, you will be dealt with by strong forces. That's how it plays out usually.

However, women are weaker vessels, no matter what transpires between you both, it will be perceived as if you are intentionally using naked powers on them. They will surely be listened to.

Have you considered great men that were thoroughly dealt with by women? Just because the man has bluntly refused her sex, probably in the office, and the next thing the woman would do is tear her own clothes to project rape. On this, never expect the man to be listened to. Both men and women will gather to condemn him.

The point is, women are stronger. Take it and be a man, or you leave it and be dealt with.

Which men are you talking about? Speak for yourself man. If I was present there I would never condemn those boys.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Once again “they are all mad“. Good morning and do have a nice day.
Which kyn woman be this. Abeg don't greet me oo.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by themaestro08(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:

I am not trying to justify what the lady did, but never raise your hand on a lady as a man. Don't.

Yeah, even when she violently assault me? You are too dumb man.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Sarang:

You never beat someone to death and they arrest you and your entire family..

You think if you beat someone to death you will just go scot free..?

Dumba**
Can the arrest bring back the dead? No! Do everything to protect urself. Don't be reckless cos u think ur killer will be arrested. Even if he/she is arrested, "justice" may never be served and u are dead.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by themaestro08(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:

C'mon man, it doesn't work that way. We both know that ladies are the weaker sex. You're not only at a risk of severely hurting her but you also stand the chance of getting locked up. Regardless of whoever started the drama.

The more you try to prove your argument the more ridiculous and silly you sound.

So a man should fold his arm and let a woman abuse/assault him just because of her gender? What is wrong with you? The shittiest argument I've ever heard.

Get this, I am a peace-loving guy, but anyone regardless of gender or age that brazenly attempt to violently assault me will be met with utter ferocity and fury(none of your family member is exempt from this including you)
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Which kyn woman be this. Abeg don't greet me oo.

You can choose not to acknowledge it. I won’t notice and won’t care. Have a nice day...
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Sarang:

Nigerian mentality!
Violence everywhere!

Wait till he go slap somebody wey never shop and kill her
Na that time you go see respect.

We know our mentality is bad but ur America is not what it is today cos they hate abuse men
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by themaestro08(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2020
NockMedia:

Sorry bro,[s][/s] I don't know how to argue. I'm a king. And Kings don't argue[s][/s].

I am convinced beyond doubt that you are an utter narcissist who think the world revolves around your stupid self. You are disgusting man and an embarrassment.

What a shitty moderfucker!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality by asanwafo: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2020
LaReinaa:

It isn’t a hidden fact that 95.5% of male NLs are misogynists..

It’s also not too difficult to realize that the strory the Op posted up there never happened.

Some female commenters here are even afraid to express their opinions because of the fear of being attacked.. this is also a very serious problem that needs to be addressed.. sometimes, I read comments here and wonder if these guys actually have sisters.

They have sisters but their sisters are cultured enough that they don't raise their hands on men first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Is This Sitting Position Feminine / Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.