Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

You will not believe what this lady did last night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You will not believe what this lady did last night (6314 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
In a country where most ladies are parasitic in nature, living off guys, my girlfriend has proven to be different.

She is just 24 years old, and works in a radio station in uyo.

She surprised me last night when she said she wants to gv me 200k to start a business. Infact she even wanted to wire the money immediately bt i told her to wait cos i dont know which business to do.

So please i need your help. What business can i do with 200k that can bring in 20k monthly? Please i need every possible input.

God bless u all.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by nexta007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
I wud have advised you but you just insulted my sisters... Since "most" of them are parasitic, let ur Uyo babe give u ideas. Ur babe give u money (person whe u Neva marry oh), na who con b d parasite here?? God help our guys dem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Kingsasian(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Count yourself as one of the fortunate few. Just make some research around you and you will get to know what business to start with.

2 Likes

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
nexta007:
I wud have advised you but you just insulted my sisters... Since "most" of them are parasitic, let ur Uyo babe give u ideas. Ur babe give u money (person whe u Neva marry oh), na who con b d parasite here?? God help our guys dem

senior brother no vex. Abeg temper justice with mercy. Still help me with ur church mind
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by KingAgroOrganic(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
which part of the country are you staying?
look around you what problem or Challenge are people around you facing that you can prefer solutions to.
business is all about meeting peoples need and for someone like you that wants to be earning 20k every month, you need to look at yourself and ask yourself, what business can i do? do I understand the secret of most business? do i understand cashflow?.
the solution is basically up to you, but most importantly what ever you do don't invest in a make money quick scheme.
from me try agriculture, it farming season and Agro chemicals (herbicides, pesticides and insecticides) and fertilizers are selling well this period.
Good luck bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
lalasticlala please help ur boi move to the permanent site
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by internationalman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
For a lady to part with her money to better your life, you must be hitting every nooks and crannies right ..

You have to take a leap of faith for you to succeed in anything you do in this country..
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by merieam16(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Mandela27: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Have u tried bet9ja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by DaddyRochie1642: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
You never see the money, you don the do Research... Oga Tell her to send the Money First Into your Account before she Changes her Mind grin grin

5 Likes

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
more comments
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Prince4rm92(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
2 sure odds dey ground monthly grin grin
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Wizywiz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mandela27:
Have u tried bet9ja?
especially baby baby

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by emeka1759(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mandela27:
Have u tried bet9ja?
savage
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nawa 4 Some Guys Sha Ooo. A Lady Wants 2 Give U 200k 2 Start A Business In Dis Hard Time Of D Country, & U Are Calling Are A Parasite. U Are An Ingrate. U Are Taking Her Humility 4 Stupidity, Her Kind Gesture 4 Foolishness. Let Me Warn U, Make Sure Ur Intention 4 Her Is Good Otherwise U May Not Make Anything Useful 4rm D Money In Any Business. Bewarned.
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shouldn't be a big deal undecided

Anyways,invest half of it.
And start up a biz with the other half.

Do watch your tongue too: cause I know for a fact that, the said girlfriend that gave you that money, must have been called a parasite by you once.

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Bornfool(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
364 odds coming from confirm source

200k multiply by 364 you don become millionaire thats how the rich get richer and d poor get poorer
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by jmdw02: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bornfool:

200k multiply by 364 you don become millionaire thats how the rich get richer and d poor get poorer

it will end in premium tears

13 Likes

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Arizonaz: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Use it to buy ETH

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Obioramichael(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
I don't know the kind of business you want to delve into, but please don't invest in bet naija...

PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU..

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Angelacruz: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
nexta007:
asin

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by leonard002(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Try Mobile phone accessories
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by RealEzee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Awwww I love good news like this grin Shout out to dem nice sisters out there ooo
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by RealEzee(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Truvel:
Nawa 4 Some Guys Sha Ooo. A Lady Wants 2 Give U 200k 2 Start A Business In Dis Hard Time Of D Country, & U Are Calling Are A Parasite. U Are An Ingrate. U Are Taking Her Humility 4 Stupidity, Her Kind Gesture 4 Foolishness. Let Me Warn U, Make Sure Ur Intention 4 Her Is Good Otherwise U May Not Make Anything Useful 4rm D Money In Any Business. Bewarned.
read it slowly this time pls

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by AlphaStorm: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
start crypto investment

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Humanoid01(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Truvel:
Did we read the same write up? I'm confused.

2 Likes

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Starz825(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mandela27:
Have u tried bet9ja?

No try am ooooooooooo cheesy
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Starz825(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Truvel:
Jeez...op Never did call the girl parasitic...he was just speaking generally..which is true...most Ladies are parasitic in nature...u hardly see them part ways with their hard earned cash...they rather take from you

3 Likes

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by ublight: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Starz825:

Jeez...op Never did call the girl parasitic...he was just speaking generally..which is true...most Ladies are parasitic in nature...u hardly see them part ways with their hard earned cash...they rather take from you

plss tel dem
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by candyguyofficia(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bornfool:

I was about commenting until I saw your Monika
Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by fwzolamide1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Let's pray to it first.
Send 1k to this account.
Acc name fawaz olamide Adeyemi
Acc no 2209878556
Zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: You will not believe what this lady did last night by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's not enuf to start such biz..
Mandela27:
Have u tried bet9ja?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) / The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.