Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

See How To Obtain Your Own POS Machine And Start Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How To Obtain Your Own POS Machine And Start Making Money (241 Views)

Start Your Own POS Business Today (for As Low As 15k) - Don’t Sleep On This / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Are You Intrested In Starting Your Own POS Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Obtain Your Own POS Machine And Start Making Money by decipher1128: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
There are lot of business opportunities in Nigeria but sometimes it is the financial startup that keep us out of those business but that does not mean we should not look for a way around it, do you know that POS business is one of the most lucrative business in 2020?

Yeas P.O.S is very lucrative, this have to do with financial activities where deposit and withdrawal of money is made which also includes paying of bills and subscription, all this are done by the P.O.S agent who is in charge of carrying out all this transactions and activities.

Today we are going to discuss so many things about P.O.S Business and how you can securely get your own P.O.S machine very fast

Note that getting a P.O.S machine right now is very difficult due to the numbers of people going into this business, hence the companies have decided to include some policies and some requirements which you will be able to agree to and meet those requirements before a P.O.S machine will be issue to you.

In some companies or banks, they have a minimum amount of transaction that you must perform in a given month before you will be eligible for a P.O.S machine, just sit down and relax because i am going to show you how you can goes through this.

There are some requirements that you need in order to obtain a P.O.S machine and become a certified P.O.S agent, some of those requirements are

1 A shop – this is where you will stay to carry out your P.O.S business, this is inform of kiosk or any container that can shade you and your customers

2 An ID card either national id card, driver’s license or voter’s card

3 two photo passports

4 ability to be able to read and write

5 you must have a minimum balance of two million Naira transaction before you can apply for P.O.S machine

Now back to the main issue that people are always facing which is on the aspect of the minimum of 2 million Naira transaction to be able to apply for a P.O.S machine

Now how do you go about this?

https://zadlinenews.com/2020/07/25/this-is-how-to-obtain-your-own-pos-machine-and-start-making-money/

Re: See How To Obtain Your Own POS Machine And Start Making Money by Natilolo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Too many in my area.

(1) (Reply)

If You Sell Bags Of Rice, Beans, Garri. Contact Me. Location: Portharcourt / Urgently Needing A Good Supplier / Earn Pi Currency For Free Now...dont Miss Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.