Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya (55801 Views)

After Long Battle Between Life And Death, Junior Pope Is Confirmed Dead. / Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by wildchild1: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is very sad, RIP Phoenix sad
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by petitejolie(f): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Seeing how 2020 is going, I have had dis woman in my tots even today. I knew 2020 will try to take her and here is a confirmation. That little girl that took dem 2yrs to conceive and after den couldn’t have another has finally been left alone. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Worldlighttt247(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
...Am a professional painter good in all aspects kinds of art and painting works, all at very affordable price! for more information you can contact or WhatsApp me on this number 09067654146....

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Klass99(f): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Ebenezar2O2O: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
na the husband come take am make she go join am
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Netanya(f): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigerianleleyi0:

When did the battle surface?
But I miss iya jogbo�.
I really miss her too.

2 Likes

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by CheedyJ(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
donstan18:
Nothing new or shocking, we've lost people more important to us.
You well so?

4 Likes

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by winkmart: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
That's just sad.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by hopefulLandlord: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
She has the best voice I've heard on Nigerian radio. I was always looking forward to hearing her on Rythm. Too bad I didn't get to hear that voice in person as it was one of the things I hoped to do
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by manunitedbabes: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow this one is not village people again ohhh is well shall ... RIP beloved.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by sicily(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rip phoenix formally of rhythm 93.7!
Death Whr is thy sting?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by UDUJ(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Husband and wife bond is a mystery. Sometimes once one dies, the other follows shortly...

I have seen it countless times..

It only happens to those who were really in love with each other. There is a permanent void that can never be filled resulting in depression and acute anxiety, thus weakening the body's immune system and they start having debilitating illnesses or their body just succumbs to various ailments that on a good day they would have gotten better.

But such marriages are rare these days. All we have now are fake marriages

10 Likes

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by codemaniacs: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
zz
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Shakaranews2020: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
People be dying like chicks
Watch the touching moment 24 years old Tolulope was finally Laid to Rest below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txc71f2aCyo
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by laivwire(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
My heart breaks for the single daughter left behind

1 Like

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by allthesewhile: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

For what?
For leaked Celebrity News(videos, pictures, audios etc)
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
UDUJ:

It only happens to those who were really in love with each other. There is a permanent void that can never be filled resulting in depression and acute anxiety, thus weakening the body's immune system and they start having debilitating illnesses or their body just succumbs to various ailments that on a good day they would have gotten better.

But such marriages are rare these days. All we have now are fake marriages
A
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by loteliz(f): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
RIP. BTW, what's fibromya? �
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by FirefliesSun(f): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Life is too short and unfair
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Amanda4life: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
THERE WAS A TIME I HAD THIS DISEASE. GOD HEALED ME THROUGH CHANGE OF DIET AND HOT WATER

3 Likes

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by frozen70(f): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
donstan18:

What a miserable being you are
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by mytime24(f): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Psalm126:
How true
Bf i type "RIP"

Cus i no trust naija bloggers embarassed
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by martineverest(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
donstan18:
so insensitive of u.
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by rollandben(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
RIP
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by cloud(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
donstan18:
Must you comment?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Thriftwholesale: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by StagethemTVee: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nomoreloss sang the chorus which is my point in focus.."ehen why you come dey rap like mumu"...produced at point beatz studio by the late OJB Jezreel.
Tokziby:

Haaaaa!!!!Na Rugged man sang that song oooo.

And the diss was directed at Eedris for dissing plantation boyz on his wakawiki mc track. Eedris was saying plantation boys was nothing without 2face and tuface should not allow it to get into his head.

6 Likes

Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Amanda4life:
THERE WAS A TIME I HAD THIS DISEASE. GOD HEALED ME THROUGH CHANGE OF DIET AND HOT WATER

What did you change in your diet?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by ukaface(f): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Omihanifa:
Two OAPs don die this week already

RIP sad Iya jogbo and Phoenix sad
wait o
Iya jogbo Ke? Of tatafo and wale?? Is dead?
Re: Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya by DopeChick(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
So Sad. RIP Sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.