Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,142 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (79639 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State / Kogi Three Missing Children Found Dead Inside A Parked Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2020
pedel:
God's kingdom has nothing to do with a physical evidence of a failed state. Those guys could have been lawyers, bank staff or electricians in a functioning country.
Go to other countries that are considered failed states, you will see young people carrying AK47 and committing crimes.
For more than 10 years I haven't locked my backyard door because nobody is coming to rob the house for anything. That is not possible in Nigeria.
Remember, Jesus said the kingdom of God is within you.
Instead of being religious about what's happening in your country ask yourself if this is an isolated incident or it's a worldwide problem.
You need good governance, not some kingdom to come.

I need God's kingdom, little wonder same Jesus also urged his disciples to pray for it. It will restore God's original purpose to mankind. Even the UN has the slogan of what God's Kingdom will do inscribed at their HQ. (Mat 6:9, 10., Isaiah 2:4. Rev. 21 1-4.)
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by od501: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Gemid94:
Three kidnappers were killed in a gun battle and two of their informants arrested early Saturday morning along Lokoja-Okene highway by team of hunters and neighbourhood watch from Okehi and Adavi LGAs of the state.

The kidnappers who were planning to stage an attack on innocent citizens that ply the Lokoja-Okene road, met their waterloo when two of their informants were arrested.

The Senior Special Adviser (SSA) Security incharge of Okehi Local Government Area, Hon Abdulraheem Ohiare and his Adavi counterpart, Hon Joseph Omuya Salami, had led the hunters to the hideouts of the kidnappers following intelligent report.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/just-in-three-kidnappers-killed-two-others-nabbed-by-hunters-in

I think hunters are doing better jobs than the so called Nigerian security outfit.
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2020
AristocraticMe:
The world has always being like that... think about Slavery, World War 1 and 2 , Persian war, israelite in slavery in the bible, the killing Jews in USSR and Germany some of this events took place centuries ago..... we all just need to draw closer to God.
Have you ever asked how the world became like this? Are you open-minded for a discourse? Good morning.
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by mujaya1(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Yunk:
This hunters need to teach Fulani herdsmen a lesson

MUST WATCH:
See Leaked video of ex-most beautiful girl in Nigeria as she twerks like a stripper.

This video confirms her as Naija twerk queen!

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4STS6b7mABo-
what brings fulani here, see Biafra baby factory pikin
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by phineas: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Hunters and neighbourhood watch.

What happened to early response by trained State and response antikidnapping unit

50 passengers of Ekeson were kidnapped from 1 bus on their way to Abuja on lokaja abuja road.Relatives are yet to secure their release.But it is not the role of relatives,hunters or neighbourhood watch

We need a strong National response including detection arrests and special courts for their swift prosecution and sentencing

Kidnappings must end.no one who makes a living stealing othet peoples freedom for money should be allowed to go scot free with the proceeds of his or her crime
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Quaddafi29: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Good for them if what is claimed is true but something doesn't sit well here: both were shot in the back and both had pump action guns. With these guns,why were they running away?
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by emmnprince(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:

Any [scriptural] backup?

Daniel 2:44 and Isaiah 9:6, 7 has the prophecy of the coming kingdom

. . . And Jesus was saying to them, “Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power.” (Mark 9:1. Read Luke 9:27).

John, one of Christ called and sent apostles, wrote down Jesus' statement of what an individual must do to be part of (or enter the) kingdom in John chapter 3 verses 3 and 5.

Matthew 16:18 and 19 informed us of the kingdom keys to be given.

Colossians 1:13 and Hebrews 12:28 tells of the existence of the kingdom.

"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love" (Colossians 1:13).

Hebrews 12:28: Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe.
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Solatium(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Strictly speaking,that's not a Pump Action Shotgun..

Semi Automatic Shotgun.. shocked

When you don't know,it is better to listen and put whatever you heard into research.
That is a Pump Action Riffle,and it make uses of cartridge instead of bullet.
Google will educate you further
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by onward4life(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020
DropsMic:
Very good

Them no even get blood
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by mannequin123(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2020
you want to make a website? and need a convenient hosting with free domain? DM me
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Solatium:

When you don't know,it is better to listen and put whatever you heard into research.
That is a Pump Action Riffle,and it make uses of cartridge instead of bullet.
Google will educate you further
grin

Unlike you,I don't need Google to tell me the difference..

I have handled them and know the difference..

Visual inspection of the Shotgun is enough to tell the difference,if you know what you are looking at..

Not all guns that use SHOTS are PUMP ACTION..

They are known as SHOTGUNS and the pump Action Shotgun is just one of many types of SHOTGUNS..

Others includes:

1.The Single Barrel Shotgun.

2.The Double Barrel Shotgun.

3.The Semi Automatic Shotgun (the kidnappers gun)

4.The Automatic Shotgun.

Below is a picture of a PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN (on top) besides a SEMI AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN.

The Pump Action has a movable PUMP (hence the name)..

The Semi Automatic Shotgun has a LEVER unlike a Pump Action.. undecided

Check the markings on the picture..

And by the way,a Pump Action Shotgun is not a RIFLE.. shocked

Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Oizee(f): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2020
So na una kill dose immigration and navy officials? Make Dem skin them alive
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by 27Pushing30: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Those pics look more like executions

Needs to be investigated
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Osifebebecha(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Many reasons we should all pray for GOD's kingdom to come. This world don kolo.

Must y'all attach everything to your invisible magic god?
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Elsiedaniels(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Here
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Solatium(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin

Unlike you,I don't need Google to tell me the difference..

I have handled them and know the difference..

Visual inspection of the Shotgun is enough to tell the difference,if you know what you are looking at..

Not all guns that use SHOTS are PUMP ACTION..

They are known as SHOTGUNS and the pump Action Shotgun is just one of many types of SHOTGUNS..

Others includes:

1.The Single Barrel Shotgun.

2.The Double Barrel Shotgun.

3.The Semi Automatic Shotgun (the kidnappers gun)

4.The Automatic Shotgun.

Below is a picture of a PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN (on top) besides a SEMI AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN.

The Pump Action has a movable PUMP (hence the name)..

The Semi Automatic Shotgun has a LEVER unlike a Pump Action.. undecided

Check the markings on the picture..

And by the way,a Pump Action Shotgun is not a RIFLE.. shocked

So how does a semi automatic gun become more sophisticated to AK 47/49 or Tar 21 ?
What is the sophistication in a gun that uses a pellet filled catridge over a gun with a shell NATO ammunition?
How does a gun with less than 5 catriges in its chamber be more sophisticated to a gun with minimum of 30 bullets in its magazine?
How does a semi automatic weapon compares to a weapon with a gas propel trigger/hammer?
Finally how does a semi Automatic Gun which is not capable of firing up to 15 catriges in 1 minutes compare to a gun that is capable of firing up 900 Bullets in same number of minutes?

The fact you have handled one does not mean you know more about gun.
I don't like spoon feeding people,that was why I referred you to Google at the beginning.
The search engine can still show you more
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by San2ski(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
ayenale1:
Results of unemployment

Stop justifying evil. Na only them dey unemployed?

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by AristocraticMe: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:

Have you ever asked how the world became like this? Are you open-minded for a discourse? Good morning.
Good morning, I actually know how the world became like this. But I want to hear from you and learn more. We learn every day.
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Good morning, I actually know how the world became like this. But I want to hear from you and learn more. We learn every day.
It's good you already know. Could you share it?
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Let them go and wait in hell for their master. Useless troublers of Isreal..they shall never rest in peace in Jesus name
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Solatium:

So how does a semi automatic gun become more sophisticated to AK 47/49 or Tar 21 ?
What is the sophistication in a gun that uses a pellet filled catridge over a gun with a shell NATO ammunition?
How does a gun with less than 5 catriges in its chamber be more sophisticated to a gun with minimum of 30 bullets in its magazine?
How does a semi automatic weapon compares to a weapon with a gas propel trigger/hammer?
Finally how does a semi Automatic Gun which is not capable of firing up to 15 catriges in 1 minutes compare to a gun that is capable of firing up 900 Bullets in same number of minutes?

The fact you have handled one does not mean you know more about gun.
I don't like spoon feeding people,that was why I referred you to Google at the beginning.
The search engine can still show you more
You shift a lot of goalposts..

You said the gun is a PUMP ACTION Gun and I said it is NOT..

Where in my comment did I say that it is better than an Assault Rifle? shocked

In fact if you read through this thread,you'll see where I SPECIFICALLY mentioned that it is no match for an Assault Rifle..

You obviously don't know much about guns from your comments..

If you have any idea of what a Semi Automatic /Automatic Gun means..

You would have seen that a lot of what you wrote up there are FALLACIOUS.. grin

ALL Semi Automatic Guns are GAS propelled..

ALL SEMI AUTOMATIC guns are capable of firing 15 rounds per minute,all it needs is a bigger Magazine.. shocked
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Solatium(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:

In fact if you read through this thread,you'll see where I SPECIFICALLY mentioned that it is no match for an Assault Rifle..

Stop spewing gibberish,
I said the Gun is pump action which I am still on and you said it wasn't and I let you be,and I told you the meaning of SOPHISTICATION by breaking down their basic components and telling you their capacity.
only for you to turn back and say this Glorify hunter gun can be fixed with a magazine.
From the look of things look like you are not with your glasses or you just want to talk for talking sake.
Attached is the screenshot of your initial comment just incase you forgot

ALL SEMI AUTOMATIC guns are capable of firing 15 rounds per minute,all it needs is a bigger Magazine.. shocked

Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Solatium(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:

You obviously don't know much about guns from your comments..

If you have any idea of what a Semi Automatic /Automatic Gun means..

You would have seen that a lot of what you wrote up there are FALLACIOUS.. grin

Stop spewing gibberish,
I said the Gun is pump action which I am still on and you said it wasn't and I let you be,and I told you the meaning of SOPHISTICATION by breaking down their basic components and telling you their capacity.
only for you to turn back and say this Glorify hunter gun can be fixed with a magazine.
The guy under whose comment I asked didn't even talk only for you just want to talk for talking sake and keep confusing your self.
Attached is the screenshot of your initial comment just incase you forgot
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Emu4life(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Comedian2019:

Like paying workers' salary? grin grin grin
People like you are the main problem Nigeria is having. Praise singer.
What part of Kogi are you and is salary the only thing you are crucifying him for?
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Emu4life(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
jrobbins:

You're joking. What part of Kogi state are you now?
Koton karfe and you?
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by jrobbins: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Emu4life:
Koton karfe and you?

Anyigba
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
jrobbins:

Anyigba
You're probably Igala. Very few Igala say good about Yahaya bello cuz of pure sentiments when it is obvious that his predecessors did not better than him. All they kept shouting is "He didn't pay salaries ". how is Captain Wada and Audu better than Bello? Lol
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by Alaganature(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin them want tell God now? may God save us all...
Re: Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) by mexbee1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gemid94:
Three kidnappers were killed in a gun battle and two of their informants arrested early Saturday morning along Lokoja-Okene highway by team of hunters and neighbourhood watch from Okehi and Adavi LGAs of the state.

The kidnappers who were planning to stage an attack on innocent citizens that ply the Lokoja-Okene road, met their waterloo when two of their informants were arrested.

The Senior Special Adviser (SSA) Security incharge of Okehi Local Government Area, Hon Abdulraheem Ohiare and his Adavi counterpart, Hon Joseph Omuya Salami, had led the hunters to the hideouts of the kidnappers following intelligent report.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/just-in-three-kidnappers-killed-two-others-nabbed-by-hunters-in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.