Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (53850 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by IVORY2009(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mo shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by MrOjay1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Very tricky situation
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by anochuko01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by jamace(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by ogododo: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?

Go preach to im papa. Tell him, if he come to Jesus you go be his son inlaw

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Abyima(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tell her you want to go and join priesthood. Or you get HIV.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by brosom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
it'll end In tears
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by cheesmooth(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Join us at SmoothVibesComedy � you get the best comedy skits, funny and amazing videos , you can advertise with us for your products and services
https:///ByRlMIU2c3IHmgCKJWdvBn
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Worldbest281: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
becareful o
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by DuMebi1030: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
MUSA IS TIRED FOR MOVING THE GATE TO THE FRONT HOUSE grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by bigstan11787(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just the same way you break up with a pastors daughter

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Uniquekriss(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?
egungun has reached express. I hope her dad doesn't have your pictures already. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Rahkman: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bro don’t ! You have to finish up what u started.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by mikemiyaki: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wetin carry you dey in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by ukaface(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
What were your intentions before agreeing to date her?
Marry a native doctor daughter?
Did you think of any harm ,if your intentions fail?
You were bold to date her,be bold too to dissolve it with her.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by winkmart: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Give your life to christ.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by mikemiyaki: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Although I don't believe this story but let me pretend as if I do...

Just write your will or become a Pastor
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
You don chop her belle full now you wan discard her without breaking her heart incuring the wrath of her babalawo father upon yourself.. Hahahaha guy you think say you smart, your egungun don finally enter express grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Ejiphill09(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Africans and too many fear of juju.
My guy just dey prepare for madness small small because as per say na only daughter once she cry come house my guy... The latest charm within his dads reach will be tested on you.

Just begin learn madness
Your village people don set you

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Enjoy the goodies bro
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by femmyapson(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
iHart:
H I J K L.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by DangoteAlhaji: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
The very same way you foolishly hooked up after a bottle of beer with goathead .... This time you'll buy 2 yards of plain white cloth , a gallon of red oli , she goat , alligator pepper.... Call me later when you ready
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Hahjascho(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why you no reason am before starting something you no go finish?

No go rough am o? grin

Anyway, let me wait for the elders.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Ejiphill09(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Your egungun don finally enter express grin
grin
As egungun don enter express so make he be careful of dangote trailer oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Omihanifa: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are finished undecided

After forking her pussy you want to leave her undecided

If you try it, You will see goat shit on the floor and call it money undecided
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by femmyapson(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ejiphill09:
what is funny?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by israelmao(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Break up what!My candid advice is for you to stay and preserve your live.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Shakaranews2020: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
No escape.
Watch the touching moment 24 years old Tolulope was finally Laid to Rest below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txc71f2aCyo
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by dalass(f): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin My guy don enter one chance bus oh...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.