Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (53858 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?
hahaha Egungun be careful!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by favour32(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
This native doctor daughter nor dey ever end?
After some months, we go see the same story.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by captianfreeman(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
The Lord is your strength.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by smellingKPEKUS: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
pass her to me if she has big yansh if you cant post her pic of her in the shrine and let me tell u how to do it
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Mandela27: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bring the testicles of two male lions,and the heart of one teenage mosquito,let me appease the gods.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by allthesewhile: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
LongLife4all:
Meanwhile, ask Lalasticlala, he may have a better suggestion for you.
when it's not about snake Lala no go answer you but if na make him kan kill snake nowwww, lol na tha kind tin lala dey like
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by YemmyKamor: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
go for HIV test beg/pay the doc so that Ur report come out positive while hers is negative..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by EgunMogaji2: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Even to give advice scares me grin

Egungun be careful....,,,

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by koxi: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
...end it the same way you started the relationship...

Aboki like you!!
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
chatinent:
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.
even oponuthejoker dey learn from where you dey grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by tfash96(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alaye fake your death
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by dalass(f): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?

Go and ask the Oracle grin

Did you ask us before dating and enjoying yourself with her? grin

Death wish if she still wants you. You don enter one chance oh OP grin

If you love your mama, no do pass yourself grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by sageer1706(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Breakup and the papa go use ur destiny take appease the gods
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ejiphill09:

grin
As egungun don enter express so make he be careful of dangote trailer oo

grin Sooner or later..
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Daroldigits: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
do you know what happened when you set up trap for rat? in a nutshell, you are the rat now...you go no where
Alexgman1:
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Abfinest007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
break her head
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by j1mmy: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
It is this sort of primitive and stupid belief system that is giving the continent of Africa a bad name all over the world!
What ape believes in native doctors and "incurring the wrath of her dad" in YEAR 2020!!!
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Arturitoroman: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:

Will you keep quiet!

Who did you ask when you gum up with her. Na how to breakup you dey ask us.

No make me vex o.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lmaoo omo u don enta one chance
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Klinsman2000: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Try and pregnant her, then dump her finally.
Before then, please write your will and allocate 10% to her.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Comedian2019: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tell her you are tired of the relationship.
Let me know her response.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Ejiphill09(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Ejiphill09 post=92103585] grin[/quote
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by MetaPhysical: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:

Ask her father to give you a charm you can use to dissolve the relationship. Tell him you are tired of the pussy and want to move on. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Lexusgs430: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:

YOU ARE STUCK....... grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by riczy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Native Dr Neva bath, if u are tired cut d chase n be her friend. Nothing gona happen. Some guls som of us av broken up with are more satanic Dan d devil him self, still yet nothing happened!
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by adonisuwa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
ugohdignity111:
No emotions attached bro ......but you gat to take the damn bull by the horn.... since u gat no ish directly with the father, then gotta believe no harm shall or will come upon you.....if you 're fed up with the parasitic relationship.......break am dude......nothing go happen[color=#000000][/color]
you dey give the guy mind abi. Shay those persons wey native doctor dey package their matter dem get direct ish with am

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Openbusiness4: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Adewole123456: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
After u don Bleep her finish ,Guy carry ur cross 😂
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Thriftwholesale: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tell her you have HIV

Almost new mac book laptop/phones imported from Dubai. All laptop/phones are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 370k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 500k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers

Phones available are
Samsung A40/(64/4) rose gold
Price 80k
IPhone 8plus (256gig) black very very clean
Price 180k

Hurry call 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by hatiri(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
guy jst go ur way..but join prayer squad 4 ur church because if not hmm u knw wat will happen :-Xguy jst go ur way..but join prayer squad 4 ur church because if not hmm u knw wat will happen
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Comedian2019: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pimpmaride:
The only way you can break up with her is to become a native doctor too..

Go and learn native doctor and be serious with it..

Charm to jam charm..

Elemi lo ma last
I have told you to stop watching Africa Magic epic grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.