Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (53790 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by PharaohMusa: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just Surrender to JESUS Genuinely!

Attach yourself more to The things of God..

She /her Father would get the Signal in the Spirtual..

Once they see u in that Realm, they will Give u Arms length!
kiss
By brother Mr Righteousness89 has said it all.... This do an thou shalt have eternal life.
Even if the Father kills you, your going to heaven is guaranteed
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Thepsyhiccensor: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blessed are the poor 

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it. 

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by EncourageMe: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
These days, some people now fear and respect juju more than almighty God, You mean if she was a pastor~s daughter, you would have long ago shattered her heart it is well ooo.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Coronavirus2: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP me and you know that you're lying but it's our little secret, I won't tell anybody so carry on with your lie
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by millionboi2: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
chatinent:
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.
that why is wise to serve God
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Elmander1983(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dude is a bad **s. What?! After munching the traditional ingredients in the Congo, u wan leave am for who? The gods are warming up to visit you if you no do the needful. U been no know the father status before now? But seriously, try to work it out. Talk to yourselves except if your mind is made up on leaving her cos u have fallen out of love.
BTW, good luck
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by PharaohMusa: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
grin
Boss man, I think say you travel.... Where have you been for 2days now.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by DisLifeSha: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pass the relationship to me. Send me her details
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Alexgman1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
emmnprince:
Fabricated story!

Here is my fabricated advice: Delete the imaginary native doctor's daughter from your mind and delete this post!
Just the way you deleted your senses abi?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by DisLifeSha: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pass the relationship to me. Send me her contact and details
Alexgman1:
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by beejay501: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
chatinent:
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by beejay501: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
bread and Zobo story

Meanwhile where are vanity preachers when we needed them the most
Hahah

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by youngdabold19: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
chatinent:

KUKU KILL ME
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by blazebaba(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
chatinent:

Bros you madt gaan nii oo...
You really got my stomach aching with laughter..
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Unbreakable007: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's very simple na....

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Holuwatomi: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just go to the father and explain urself to him.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Agugbadin: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ask Ndaboska what it takes to date or marry a native doctor daughter.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by emmnprince(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
Just the way you deleted your senses abi?

You and I know that the story was fabricated to keep NL busy. It hasn't gotten to the point when you jab someone with cuss.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by mkasum(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Beat her at her dad's presence. He would willingly asked her to breakup with you grin grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Dealdean: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
which one is your problem bro? Is it the herbalist father or the daughter?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Betterhandwork(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2020

The Lord will deliver you.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by DownChelsea(f): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
same way you break up with a pastor's niece.

And perhaps the same way you break up with a doctor's sister
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by friday2011(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Eeeyaaa, sorry, guess its late...

You must to marry her. shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by nduwale: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bros, you have just tested positive to covid 20 the quarantine duration is 20 weeks you want to come to the father for cure or go for quarantine. They will run away then after 20 weeks you show up and start forming abandoned when in need. If you claim covid 19 you will get Madagaska treatment o. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by ekerintee: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yes it's good for him to surrender his life to Christ to save his soul .but it does not mean that his body can be saved from death,if that is d price he has to pay for his actions .sometimes people ignorantly enter into something's and think they will run to God to avoid repercussions.Just like somebody catching HiV and surrendering his life to christ.he may be healed or die,it's one of the two.Ofcourse ,he will be saved but it may still take his life .only God can determine the outcome and it's only God's mercy.some people are still suffering for some things they did several years ago or which their parents did .curses don't get broken easily,in this case ,na to ask God to direct him on how to go about it,especially if sex has been involved.. Assuming the lady has been convenenanted to something and indirectly the guy has a connection to her and may be affected in one way or the other.but this guy no know say the girl papa na herbalist before ,why wait for 3 years to break up ,was he tired down lol

[sup][/sup]
Righteousness89:
Just Surrender to JESUS Genuinely!

Attach yourself more to The things of God..

She /her Father would get the Signal in the Spirtual..

Once they see u in that Realm, they will Give u Arms length!
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by yoursidenigga(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
ojun50:
This one strong, tell the girl say you dey treat one strong disease like hiv... but before you tell her make sure you no touch her for two months. And stop calling like before and also stop seeing every now and then

Em go tell you say em papa fit cure am. Because em go already know say you dey lie cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Viking007(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
chatinent:

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by ojun50(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
yoursidenigga:

Em go tell you say em papa fit cure am. Because em go already know say you dey lie cheesy cheesy
him never ready be dat
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Slynation(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nothing will happen to you, but why date someone whose Dad is fetish... Anything you see carry am shaah
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
Do it with sense don't Play smart angry
He get why
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by olabright31: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:

How did you start the relationship with her? That should help u on how to end it
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by MrPaul2: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alexgman1:
If you want to bounce, brother bounce and heaven will not fall, I broke up with the only daughter and son of a head of a native doctor about 7 years ago and heaven didn't fall. If God has ordained you for success, a native doctor can't do you harm. If you think she can harm you, that's when she will be able to otherwise she will carry her load. My father is a pastor and I enter the relationship in school back then without proper findings, I found out a year later, when I notice she was hiding things from me, I ended it straight without looking back. No jokes they can't do you anything if you believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.