Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (53860 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by jobhrng: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
*Gitardor*
presents
*THE FREE ONLINE TRAINING*
Join and Learn using your smartphone �

*Do you want to learn the essential business management techniques with your smartphone that will enable you build and establish that business of your dream?*

Here you'll be taught

�� *Business Management Skill*

-Self Discipline & Time Management

-Introduction to Business

-Simple Business Process,

-Viable Business Ideas

-Simple Business Plan construction,

-Financial Analysis for Start-Up Businesses

-Viable Business Ideas.

�� *Social Media Marketing Skill*

-Social Media Marketing Techniques (Instagram)

�� *GRAPHICS DESIGN*

-3D logo design

-Flier making

-Video cartooning

-Video Animation and lots more.......�

*Join Our Free Intensive Training Today*

*This opportunity is for you!*

To book for the class:

Or Click on this link to join the group
���
https:///GlKyHKoaRKG7qkC6qVuppZ

Or send us a private WhatsApp ��
https:///message/MYEDHKKPUUKMC1

Betterhandwork:

The Lord will deliver you.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Realfrankie(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
LongLife4all:
Make your dad a native doctor too. Lol.

Please I'm in desperate need of transport fare to travel from Lagos to Portharcourt tomorrow for an interview on Monday. I'm completely broke at the moment please. Help with any amount to enable me attend this interview please which I so need a job. God bless you richly.

58 63 00 94 02
Ecobank
Thomas O.

You no go kill person
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by davidtemi(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Although I don't believe this story but let me pretend as if I do...

Just write your will or become a Pastor
pls do believe, cos sincerely I can tell of d same story. I dated an Igbo herbalist daughter in d past, we r both married wit kids now. It is wit wisdom u can get off d hook
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by frybug: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2020
U dont, thats how u break up with....
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Enemyofpeace: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Poison her
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by LAguy(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.
You mean Oracle talk all this
E be like ur own ifa they reside for banana island.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by ChiefSweetus: 12:30am On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Looks like u on ur own bro
Rip
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by heysquare(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Bros go consult oracle for this o or Google
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by 3pleo: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Egungun be careful...
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Giverz: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2020
Same way you got hooked to her.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by judedwriter(m): 1:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Dry fasting and prayer for 3 days in MFM!
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by aobinna79(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Just say is all over shocked
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Jtmanager(m): 1:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Houseofglam7:
undecided

Hmm been a while
Used to crush on you that year
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Bright4luv3000: 2:06am On Jul 26, 2020
LongLife4all:
Make your dad a native doctor too. Lol.

Please I'm in desperate need of transport fare to travel from Lagos to Portharcourt tomorrow for an interview on Monday. I'm completely broke at the moment please. Help with any amount to enable me attend this interview please which I so need a job. God bless you richly.

58 63 00 94 02
Ecobank
Thomas O.
oga u are a scammer ok and a 419
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Teeklef(m): 2:15am On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Baba!!! The guy no do ritual now.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Teeklef(m): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2020
Happy married life in advance. You don marry be that bro. You wan run away after chopping her puna for 3 good years. Babalawo pikin no go marry again? If u leave her, na me go marry her?. Abeg marry your wife jor.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by AngelicBeing: 3:50am On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Frankcallys(m): 3:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Bros, don't stress yourself. Tell her pump and play say una contract don finish. And if the father come ask you anything confusing... Just faint! You here me so?

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Frankcallys(m): 3:55am On Jul 26, 2020
But remember

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by lucianohase(m): 4:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Naso! He should just die that's all ,then he won't incur the father's wrath
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Japsylee: 5:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?

Tell her u have HiV or if she is a AS tell her you are AS
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by computerglobal(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Hahahahaha
Lols become a native doctor too, then break up with her lols.

grin grin grin

He should tell the girl's dad that he wants to learn work and become a native doctor
He should break up after 6months of training grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by hardon1(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2020
Don't know why poster cannot differentiate between herbalist and native doctor. A herbalist is not diabolic pls.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Robinson155(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2020
grin ;DSee as this two last guys Dey tell you make you break up lol

Either ways
You suppose know wettin we Dey call social distance
So
Social distance yourself
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Moikiitos: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Alexgman1:

You are asking US, how did you get there in the first place?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Marculey58: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=Alexgman1 post=92099106]Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad? You don't break up with her, She breaks up with you
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by kaludestiny10(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Although I don't believe this story but let me pretend as if I do...

Just write your will or become a Pastor
He shouldn't become a pastor but a Catholic priest, in that way he won't get married.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Breakup and die.....

Do you know maybe your destiny has been tied to a pot and since you want to break up, she just go and breaks up your destiny and you will be a walking corpse.....

How many times do you have sex with her?/

Though this may be a cooked up story sha
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by akee01(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2020
So u think d only daughter of an herbalist will be too weak or dull not to know little things from her dad? Believe me, her dad doesn't even need to do anything because that gal go use jazz wickedly on the dude

kikero:
Break up with the girl, and nothing will happen.

Her dad should be matured enough to know that sometimes , things happen.

Plus the girl is not interested in the relationship too. I daresay if her father asks her why you broke up, she might bring that as the reason why.

It's not like she loves you and you don't like her.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Abimbola29(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2020
I was once in your shoes,while in skool,I once dated a babe that her dad was an herbalist in ijebu you can imagine ijebu
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Therapyken(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Abeg at what point wey u discover say her papa na native doctor? Before or after you nack am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.