Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (53864 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by yahmohy27: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Rgade:
Tell her to do the breaking up since you're both fed up.
Simple
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by bizhop01: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Nollywood Movie Episode
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by adamsmith81(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.you must be a real native doctor
]
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Ebifa85(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Issoright... Kwantinu with ya fake story
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by fredoooooo: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2020
It's either you break up , and dem break you as you're already in fear .. or you go ahead and be a man .
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by chatinent: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Teeklef:
Baba!!! The guy no do ritual now.
Oga mi, all join.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by semyman: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Fake story
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by chatinent: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2020
LAguy:

You mean Oracle talk all this
E be like ur own ifa they reside for banana island.
It's not for me but the gods. Wetin will I use it for personally? Even the money, is it for me? It's for the gods.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by chatinent: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Your own yahoo......huspupi will have to apply as an apprentice oo
Lol.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Jtmanager:

Hmm been a while
Used to crush on you that year
Awwwwwwwww
Hey you smiley
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Here
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by zest17(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Na her dad u dey date? Abegiii...
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by rightdata: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Do not drink your future

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Although I don't believe this story but let me pretend as if I do...

Just write your will or become a Pastor

Lol... una no go kee person for this forum.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by daspeech(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Section1000:
Fvck shit mehn.

After you don sample babalawo pikin finish , you come enter nairaland dey ask how to end wetin you start..

Shey u dey don dey see masquerades for night abi gringrin? Na im good for you!!!

But how that glory holes be naaaaaaaa
Abeg describe am ooo grin grin
boss him situation serious d guy need help
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Section1000: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2020
daspeech:
boss him situation serious d guy need help

After him don sample babalawo pikin y for 3years gringrin
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Dellorex(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
You don enter one chance. just break her head up loba tan.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Willy123(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Have anybody ever wondered why they are both finding it difficult to break up?. Simple reason the babalawo of a father initiate the relationship... So therefore my guy is till date do you apart.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Gerrard8(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
No be to pregnant native doctor pekin be the problem oo, but na when u say u no marry am na there wey wahala dey
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by joshuatop1313: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?

One Chance....

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Babalawo pikin? The only way to break up is by marrying her ooo

No mind mimd my joke. Since you guys are both fed up, it's best you sit and talk about it. I'm sure that there are other men hustling to replace you. Just phase your leaving like COVID-19 lockdown
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by aloyin(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
[qauote author=chatinent post=92099369]Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you. [/quote] Funkeee!! Ayemi temibami! Abeg u don make me fall frm chair. Yeee!. My head. Abeg i need MILK
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by calabardick(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
chatinent:
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.

The process of getting this prescription will kill him before the native doctor does.
Please where is your shrine? Eee be like say your juju strong.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by LongLife4all: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bright4luv3000:
oga u are a scammer ok and a 419

What if I'm not? Well, God made a way and I'm currently in Portharcourt. By His grace, the interview tomorrow will be successful.

Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by segun18(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am in a relationship with the only child & daughter of a traditionalist(herbalist). We are no more attracted to each other & she knows it. We are both fed up of the 3years old relationship. How do i break-up with her without hurting her or incurring the wrath of her dad?

Go and Join Mountain of fire ministry or connect Omega fire ministry.But first yield yourself fully to Christ .Politely and gently break up from the girl o no use Ogboju o
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by McDonie: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
chatinent:
Bring red eggs, two female mosquitoes that live in Canada but from Lagos, five coweries, one native catfish, midnight rain water in Egypt, a vomitted fowl remains from China, two python teeth that has swallowed at least five goats, one anaconda fallopian tube native to Nigeria, one Ostrich bladder that must have eaten a Yoruba man's maize, a pawn, twelve white native fowls, and a snail that grew up in Mbaise that's nothing less than 100 years. Well, it's not that I really want in cash but if you can't bring it, bring N12m and I'll dissolve it for you.

Jesu!!!! this one na die. no hope
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Daroldigits: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Congrats to you bro. Your village people finally won. you just opened door for them to enter

Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Hardtalk: 2:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Alexgman1:

Wrath of the father or the gods?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Miradamian: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Make it come from her,make her hate u by doing some stuff why u pretend to still be nice some how.this way u caneet the day and tell him she doesn't want u again
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Jtmanager(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Awwwwwwwww
Hey you smiley
Hi u
Contact ?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jtmanager:

Hi u
Contact ?
?
Re: How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? by Jtmanager(m): 3:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Houseofglam7:

?

Paste it or DM �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.