Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married (89097 Views)

Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Barzinime(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Shows you didn't read the post.
Lazy youth grin
This is why most don't have sense in Nigeria.
Officialgarri:
I thought gold digging was a female thing.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by OhBiafra: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
Read Mugu, Read!
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Here
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by zest17(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Trash. Abegiii...
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by PremierGuy(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2020
But Mark you can organise a young damsel from your village now!
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by AlmaIganishire: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2020
What’s all this now, what a clown �
I give up � but I’m giving up on this new and easy technique *444#
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Coldfeets: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2020
DelTel:
Is this a new style of wooing a lady grin.

Make them marry since both of them never marry nau undecided.

So that her fish smelling rotten pussy go kii the young man na abi?

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by greatseed: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Which one is 'ALL MY GIRLS'

I guess that's the main reason you not married bro.

Too many girls tongue
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Annychibest(f): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Which of her Sisters are available?? They are all taken. �

Linda Ikeji was just looking for traffic in her blog that was the reason she made up the story. Abi, you don't want her to make money??

But, come to think of it, this is outrageous! All these bloggers that are giving false news, if it were to be them na, will they like it??

Say no to tarnishing people's image!
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Wigetsolar: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Abyima(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Aunty Kemi typing.....
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by zimakod(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Slynation(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lol.....See talk oO "It's time to give me one of your sisters" grin

I guess Mike Godson was busy enjoying the spotlight and the fact he's trending instead of doing the right thing... If he had sued her for defamation of character and fake news...
1. He would have won and make millions outta the whole debacle

2. He would still have ladies around him, many ladies are willing to settle as second wife by the way...

So baba should just come out plane and choose which particular Ikeji sisters is giving him sleepless night instead of using expired tactics...
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by imagrg(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Really? Marry her now..
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
All these fake people Sef...If na Linda do you,Who come do Linda Ikeji?
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Mryacks: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
cococandy:
If he’s in a serious relationship, his lady will know whether he’s married or not.

This one “all his girls” no wan marry am, he’s not yet serious.

Spot on....very brilliant observation.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Halogenabdul(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Theevilone:

I see people quoting and mentioning the name of people before and after them as u just did, pls how Do u do that ?
Hahahah.

it's simple, when I tried quoting on the post, I write a later and submit So as to secure a space on the first page, and later modify it. upon submission, I saw u already submitted a later before me, so I simply modified my quote using u as my subject.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Charly68: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Even with pancake it is glaring that the beautiful goddess is getting older now..
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by mechanics(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lolz.
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
vickydevoka:
Y en be say imo people get one face. Dis guy must be from imo state
Rotfl
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slynation:
Lol.....See talk oO "It's time to give me one of your sisters" grin

I guess Mike Godson was busy enjoying the spotlight and the fact he's trending instead of doing the right thing... If he had sued her for defamation of character and fake news...
1. He would have won and make millions outta the whole debacle

2. He would still have ladies around him, many ladies are willing to settle as second wife by the way...

So baba should just come out plane and choose which particular Ikeji sisters is giving him sleepless night instead of using expired tactics...
ikeji lastborn is very cute. She's SinGle kiss
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abyima:
Aunty Kemi typing.....
LMAOO
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Annychibest:
Which of her Sisters are available?? They are all taken. �

Linda Ikeji was just looking for traffic in her blog that was the reason she made up the story. Abi, you don't want her to make money??

But, come to think of it, this is outrageous! All these bloggers that are giving false news, if it were to be them na, will they like it??

Say no to tarnishing people's image!
no, laStie is available
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
johnnychuks:
this guy is not serious, you are still using the terms of a play boy, how could you say no woman want to marry you while some Brock ass nigars still get clean well manners babs for marriage or do you have something to tell Lynda ikeji?
tellamo
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by vickydevoka(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Rotfl
I de tell u. Lyk wise if any Igbo person dark well well na from enugu or Anambra. Buh enugu especially Nsukka precisely
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
well linda ikeji is single
u could ask her out nau
haba
and as for ur excuse i dont agree to that cos these days many single ladies are even begging married men to make them second or third wife
u are obviously crushing on linda..though nothing wrong in crushing.
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by MNDY(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Lingard will still not score tomorrow and it's last day of season.

Jesse who do you?!!!!!

Na Bellingham you go go replace for Birmingham

Hahahaha
You go don see how Leicester goalkeeper dash am goal dis evening. Last day fa. This life ba.
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
vickydevoka:

I de tell u. Lyk wise if any Igbo person dark well well na from enugu or Anambra. Buh enugu especially Nsukka precisely
God
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by SarkinYarki: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
.did you read the post so?
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by Weirdgee: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Lingard will still not score tomorrow and it's last day of season.

Jesse who do you?!!!!!

Na Bellingham you go go replace for Birmingham
How e con be?
Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by mexbee1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Handsome Nollywood actor, Mike Godson has accused popular blogger, Linda Ikeji of being the reason why he is still single and unmarried.

Narrating the story, Mike Godson said Linda Ikeji once published a fake story about him which ended up chasing ladies away from him.

He wrote,

“Dear bloggers both big & small, Kindly do a research about a story before you put it out to the public. Some time ago, Linda ikeji put out a fake story about me being married & expecting twins.

Now no girl wants to take me seriously because they think I’m married. I keep getting congratulatory messages and calls, people wishing me a happy married life & asking about my children. I just don’t understand this type of rough play. Some times I ask my self, did my ghost leave my body to get married without my knowledge?��‍♂️”

“Dear Linda ikeji, you have finally burnt all my cables, as all my girls say they can’t marry me because you said I am married. So It is time to give me one of your sisters. ��”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDD-4hknHgd/?igshid=iyuxxznde603

Re: Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married by seangy4konji: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
lnda ruin many lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.