Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

@jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal (1201 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
I paid money to this account for delivery only to realize that is a scam. (0595062732 gtbank logistics gig) #2990. pictures below
Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2020
@jaruma_empire and logistics gig scammed me on Twitter. please be careful when dealing with the above.
Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by Agozie48: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2020
You are the one who caused it for yourself, Jaruma has said it times without number that she is not on Facebook neither is she on twitter, She has only one verified Instagram page. People like you don't heed to warnings thats why you get scammed on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by obumsway(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
excellence44:
@jaruma_empire and logistics gig scammed me on Twitter. please be careful when dealing with the above.
I don't understand how GIG Logistics scammed you, did you pay it to the company account ? where is your waybill number ? pls always ask questions before you pay anything online

1 Like

Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
obumsway:
I don't understand how GIG Logistics scammed you, did you pay it to the company account ? where is your waybill number ? pls always ask questions before you pay anything online
Do you work with them?
Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by Franktom247(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brother longer throat you want to own iphone without working for it good for you jaruma ko rahman jago ni
Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by obumsway(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2020
excellence44:

Do you work with them?
pls send your waybill number because it seems you are part of people calling out the wrong people for your woes
Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by obumsway(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2020
excellence44:
I paid money to this account for delivery only to realize that is a scam. (0595062732 gtbank logistics gig) #2990. pictures below
this account is fake pls ..... GIG COD account uses zenith bank with name GOD IS GOOD LOGISTICS
Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
obumsway:
this account is fake pls ..... GIG COD account uses zenith bank with name GOD IS GOOD LOGISTICS
Is that so? Logistics gig is different.
Re: @jaruma_empire On Twitter Is A Criminal by obumsway(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
excellence44:

Is that so? Logistics gig is different.
it's fake o, pls report to your bank, GIG logistics placed a disclaimer on the account ....

Logistics gig are scammers ooo... And why will you pay for an item u want to send without meeting an agent ?

You either pay for an item when you are about contracting it in a GIG logistics office and receipt and waybill issued to you

Or you order an item where by the merchant registers as an ecommerce merchant with GIG logistics. A waybill number is then provided by the merchant to you, when the item arrives you will get a message then go with your cash inspect and claim your parcel. It's called COD ( cash on delivery)

Pls you are scammed, report to a reliable authority to get the account banned and proper follow up

Yes, I work with GIG logistics

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Bbnaija’s Khloe On Surgery Bed During Her Butt Implants Surfaces. / "Dbanj Is A Better Lover In Bed Than Don Jazzy"- Popular Actress Confesses(pics) / Today Is 12 Years Orlando Owoh Died As Mother Prays For Death At Age Of 110 (see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.