Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" (49186 Views)

Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / Peter Obi Ended Era Of Godfatherism In Anambra — Bianca Ojukwu / Crowd As Governor Wike Campaigns In Opobo, Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by EMC2012: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
rafaelgbenga:
APC=PDP, use your head
Honestly, today they are in PDP, tomorrow they are in APC. They are just business men and this is what we don't understand.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by PIMPAR: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Did I say that?? Any godfather that wants to loot state resource shud be blacklisted and kicked against.
Keep quiet. The same godfatherism brought Obaseki into power in 2016. You can't benefit from a certain process today, and when it does not favour you tomorrow, you begin to create nuisance over the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Tareq1105: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:
Operation Godfather retirement.

Wike isn’t interested in Godfatherism. He is equally a serving governor.

Wike is a Tax Collector

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet. The same godfatherism brought Obaseki into power in 2016. You can't benefit from a certain process today, and when it does not favour you tomorrow, you begin to create nuisance over the internet.

Godfatherism brought him isn’t a bad thing now, the question is to do what exactly? If it is good governance then we will support bt if it is to loot the state treasury my broda pls check if Ure ok b4 supporting such godfather. I believe u are ok and know the right thing.

Godfatherism isn’t bad if it doesn’t contravene the law and constitution. How can a sitting governor be controlled like a puppet Is that normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by jaxxy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tareq1105:

Wike is a Tax Collector

He doesn’t need it. Direct to Oshiomole instead.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Tareq1105: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Globad:
Is he not a godfather to Obaseki?

What is James Ibori in Delta state? Foolish Edo youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Tareq1105: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Godfatherism brought him isn’t a bad thing now, the question is to do what exactly? If it is good governance then we will support bt if it is to loot the state treasury my broda pls check if Ure ok b4 supporting such godfather. I believe u are ok and know the right thing.

But you're not against Tax Collectors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by mindtricks: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
rafaelgbenga:
APC=PDP, use your head

Your head dey there jare.
Some funny people be acting like they were any different.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by tesppidd: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wike is the godfather in rivers state who picks LGA chairmen, senators, reps and assembly members at his own will.

Funny how he would go to another state and speak against something he practices in his own state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tareq1105:

But you're not against Tax Collectors

I am. The corrupt godfather is the tax collector.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Edyice: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
You think is by choping corn with you abi

Or you think Edo state is Lagos ( with coward Yorubas afonja grin) .

Am Not AMBODE.... OK

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Oladokun6040: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Till then
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Tareq1105: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Godfatherism isn’t bad if it doesn’t contravene the law and constitution. How can a sitting governor be controlled like a puppet Is that normal

Up till this moment, your Obaseki has not been able to tell Nigerians exactly the requests / demands made on him by Oshiomole.
He said I should share Edo money.

That's relative. Come out and talk to Edo people and show documents. Any document to back your claims? Has Oshiomole written any Note or something to nail him? Nothing so far.

He hasn't said anything except slogan of godfatherism godfatherism godfatherism when he's already acting godfather to his appointees by forcing them to follow him to PDP or be sacked.

Foolish governor fooling foolish Edo youths.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Matt0z(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Both parties na the same
Make them sha rest
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by mindtricks: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
ozento:
apc is finished

Careful friend, not when they apply Fayose style.
Hope someone will not be in severe pain sha.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by mrkings84(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
oyeb15:
And Wike is d new godfather abi or what is his business in Edo state? Is he from Edo State?

In case none has answered your question let me help.
WIKE WQS APPOINTMENTED CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN BY PDP TO HELP MAKE THE CAMPAIGN ANS THE REELECTION OF OBASEKI SUCCESSFUL.

HOPE THAT ANSWERS UR Q!
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by odinga1of: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
oyeb15:
And Wike is d new godfather abi or what is his business in Edo state? Is he from Edo State?

Is Ganduje from Edo?
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tareq1105:

Up till this moment, your Obaseki has not been able to tell Nigerians exactly the requests / demands made on him by Oshiomole.

That's relative. Come out and talk to Edo people and show documents. Any document to back your claims? Has Oshiomole written any Note or something to nail him? Nothing so far.

He hasn't said anything except slogan of godfatherism godfatherism godfatherism when he's already acting godfather to his appointees by forcing them to follow him to PDP or be sacked.

They have a documentary on Oshiomoles misrule and unconstitutional demands. They just don’t want to make it personal. Obaseki has said their difference isn’t personal bt style of governance.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Tareq1105: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Edyice:
You think is by choping corn with you abi

Or you think Edo state is Lagos ( with coward Yorubas afonja grin) .

Am Not AMBODE.... OK

Yoruba Afonja can never be bribed. Yoruba would not take money to step down for a stranger to pick the party ticket.

Go to Ondo PDP to confirm this statement. It's only in Edo that contestants will step down because of money.

Where were the contestants that stepped down for Obaseki today at the campaign podium?

They're forgotten.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Tareq1105: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:

They have a documentary on Oshiomoles misrule and unconstitutional demands. They just don’t want to make it personal. Obaseki has said their difference isn’t personal bt style of governance.

He doesn't have anything. This is the time to show anything if he has any. Edo youths are gullible. Keep believing a liar, he should make it personal and stop the deceit.

If he actually did, considering his disdain for Oshiomole, Obaseki would have brought it out. He no get nothing according to late Fela.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Tareq1105: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Which style?

MOU or what?

Which style?
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by johnisaola(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
please what is the defferece between idiot and stupid
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tareq1105:

He doesn't have anything. This is the time to show anything if he has any. Edo youths are gullible. Keep believing a liar, he should make it personal and stop the deceit.

If he actually did, considering his disdain for Oshiomole, Obaseki would have brought it out. He no get nothing according to late Fela.

Lol u shud know they have alot. Oshiomole antics are well known not only in Edo bt In Abuja. Why do u think he was removed in such manner
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by KunleyY19(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
To be a godfather in their respective states is the dream of most Nigerian Governors...
They are just pretending...
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by KunleyY19(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tareq1105:

Yoruba Afonja can never be bribed. Yoruba would not take money to step down for a stranger to pick the party ticket.

Go to Ondo PDP to confirm this statement. It's only in Edo that contestants will step down because of money.

Where were the contestants that stepped down for Obaseki today at the campaign podium?

They're forgotten.

My major surprise is that of the deputy...
That guy must be a very strong politician imagine they couldn't even cede deputy to any PDP governorship aspirant...

South west is highly ssophisticated sha.
You do anyhow, you see anyhow...
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by Arafatola: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
My name is Olamilekan I teach in a private secondary school. Survival has been difficult since school closure.
I need online private coaching opportunities or any job. I observe all NCDC rules
I stay in Ogun state State.
Please I need help, I'm dying of hunger and at the verge of giving up.

Help me.
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by icymaze(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ameen ooooooooooooo.....
Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by muykem: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Oga Wike why not say in south south region so we can remember you how you singlehandedly handpicked all elected officials in Rivers state to the least councillor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by afesco: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Wike is not just d godfather of River State PDP but in PDP at d National Level. Wike is just a frying pan calling kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by stayclearofme: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Foolish Wicked Agbero Wike. PDP also condemned Obaseki they are using today so what is the difference between both parties? Killer Thugnor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by stayclearofme: 1:16am On Jul 26, 2020
afesco:
Wike is not just d godfather of River State PDP but in PDP at d National Level. Wike is just a frying pan calling kettle black.
God bless you for this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo" by favor914: 2:21am On Jul 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

Obaseki a true mistake, one of the biggest failures as a politician, desperado at best, a joke like comedy frog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.