Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Passion For Nature, Roots And Healing Brought Me Into This Business - Toyin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Passion For Nature, Roots And Healing Brought Me Into This Business - Toyin (310 Views)

The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Treat Infection With Roots And Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Passion For Nature, Roots And Healing Brought Me Into This Business - Toyin by vegafbs: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Have you ever imagined how fascinating and delightful it can be when you get healed of a disease or ailment through holistic medicine, though some don’t believe such healing. However, there are success stories, and the general lives of some holistic healers are blessed with success stories too. You often meet them in your daily endeavour, therefore The Updates believes it’s always interesting to get their opinion of things.

Our subject today is a wonderful woman called Oluwatoyin Alabi-Ayeni, who happens to be a trained Philosopher, as well as the owner of her own health herb store, Maragbafin Nigeria Enterprise.

Being part of the holistic healing world, Oluwatoyin has seen this side of the healing spectrum, and this is what most intrigued me about her.

Oluwatoyin Alabi-Ayeni, the Managing Director, Maragbafin Nigeria Enterprise in this interview with BAMIDELE FATUNDE, spoke on how she ventured into the business of Holistic Healing among other issues.

The Updates: Tell us about yourself

I am Oluwatoyin Alabi-Ayeni

A native of Ekiti state, ise/orun local government. A graduate of philosophy from the then University of Ado Ekiti now Ekiti State university.

I’m an herbal practicational by profession and to the glory of God I’m the MD of Maragbafin Nigeria enterprises an indigenous herbal company into production of herbal drinks and herbal treatments.

The Updates: How did you venture into your current business?

My passion for nature brought me into this line of business even though I’m from a traditional background and my love for ROOTS, BARKS AND LEAFS in healing people from the way my parents was doing it. So often at times we were taught about vocational skills in Rotaract a youth wing Rotary then my curiosity in advancing what I love start arousing and out of curiosity we started laako bitters out of no shape with just three bottles.

The Updates: Is this traditional medicine one of the things you actually ventured into or not. Why?

Yes! Because I have always believed in the fact that it is best and easier way to treat with ROOTS AND BARKS because herbal treatment treats completely and leave a lasting solution. In my findings I have discovered that most of the treatments used western world are taken from HERBS (roots and leafs) then they processed it synthetically to make it cheap because raw herbs are highs expensive. “Sigh“

This is what made me venture into properly in order to heal completely with the help of Natrual herbs

The Updates: Tell us when it all started?

Hmmmmm….

It all started 2013 when I went to visit my step mother in Isolo. Then she gave me an herb to drink and I love it so much then she taught me. I got home and took my parent herbal book and started pondering on how to go about it.

I then cooked the herb and I ran to market to get plastic. No label o, in fact, no name but all out of curiosity to start something

I produced three plastics and behold I sold it immediately, then I went back to the market to buy six plastics.

It now got to a point that my mum already had interest in it, someone told us we would need NAFDAC I had no money then I met a consultant and analysed that first we need CAC, Trademark before proceeding to NAFDAC little did I know that there is more to it.

My mum sold her gold and gave me the money to get registered for the CAC… It went on like that then my immediate brother came in and started financing it and even sold his apple laptop, afterward my dad sold his vehicle as well.

To the glory of God here we are today.

The Updates: When you foray into this, were you discouraged by anyone?

Hahaha… Smiles

I was discouraged. In fact, a cosuin told me I can never make it with this…

Source: https://theupdates.net/my-passion-for-nature-roots-and-healing-brought-me-into-this-business-oluwatoyin/

Re: My Passion For Nature, Roots And Healing Brought Me Into This Business - Toyin by Faber(m): 3:02am On Oct 05, 2021
vegafbs:
Have you ever imagined how fascinating and delightful it can be when you get healed of a disease or ailment through holistic medicine, though some don’t believe such healing. However, there are success stories, and the general lives of some holistic healers are blessed with success stories too. You often meet them in your daily endeavour, therefore The Updates believes it’s always interesting to get their opinion of things.

Our subject today is a wonderful woman called Oluwatoyin Alabi-Ayeni, who happens to be a trained Philosopher, as well as the owner of her own health herb store, Maragbafin Nigeria Enterprise.

Being part of the holistic healing world, Oluwatoyin has seen this side of the healing spectrum, and this is what most intrigued me about her.

Oluwatoyin Alabi-Ayeni, the Managing Director, Maragbafin Nigeria Enterprise in this interview with BAMIDELE FATUNDE, spoke on how she ventured into the business of Holistic Healing among other issues.

The Updates: Tell us about yourself

I am Oluwatoyin Alabi-Ayeni

A native of Ekiti state, ise/orun local government. A graduate of philosophy from the then University of Ado Ekiti now Ekiti State university.

I’m an herbal practicational by profession and to the glory of God I’m the MD of Maragbafin Nigeria enterprises an indigenous herbal company into production of herbal drinks and herbal treatments.

The Updates: How did you venture into your current business?

My passion for nature brought me into this line of business even though I’m from a traditional background and my love for ROOTS, BARKS AND LEAFS in healing people from the way my parents was doing it. So often at times we were taught about vocational skills in Rotaract a youth wing Rotary then my curiosity in advancing what I love start arousing and out of curiosity we started laako bitters out of no shape with just three bottles.

The Updates: Is this traditional medicine one of the things you actually ventured into or not. Why?

Yes! Because I have always believed in the fact that it is best and easier way to treat with ROOTS AND BARKS because herbal treatment treats completely and leave a lasting solution. In my findings I have discovered that most of the treatments used western world are taken from HERBS (roots and leafs) then they processed it synthetically to make it cheap because raw herbs are highs expensive. “Sigh“

This is what made me venture into properly in order to heal completely with the help of Natrual herbs

The Updates: Tell us when it all started?

Hmmmmm….

It all started 2013 when I went to visit my step mother in Isolo. Then she gave me an herb to drink and I love it so much then she taught me. I got home and took my parent herbal book and started pondering on how to go about it.

I then cooked the herb and I ran to market to get plastic. No label o, in fact, no name but all out of curiosity to start something

I produced three plastics and behold I sold it immediately, then I went back to the market to buy six plastics.

It now got to a point that my mum already had interest in it, someone told us we would need NAFDAC I had no money then I met a consultant and analysed that first we need CAC, Trademark before proceeding to NAFDAC little did I know that there is more to it.

My mum sold her gold and gave me the money to get registered for the CAC… It went on like that then my immediate brother came in and started financing it and even sold his apple laptop, afterward my dad sold his vehicle as well.

To the glory of God here we are today.

The Updates: When you foray into this, were you discouraged by anyone?

Hahaha… Smiles

I was discouraged. In fact, a cosuin told me I can never make it with this…

Source: https://theupdates.net/my-passion-for-nature-roots-and-healing-brought-me-into-this-business-oluwatoyin/

This woman scammed my guy with penis enlargement drugs. The thing no even work after he paid #20k.

Thieves everywhere. Beware of her

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19; Why I Had To Call TVC News. / Diabetes: Causes, Risk Factors And Prevention / Safety Precautions For BMX Bike From Best BMX Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.