Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki (15005 Views)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / Unceasing Lawlessness Like Removal Of Sanusi Drives Away Investors – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by mightyhazell: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Now that's maturity..

leave gutter for gutter rats

but carry go Amiable sane governor
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Judolisco(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Then u won't win the election.... Nigeria is a lawless nation
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Babatunde7109(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2020
searchng4love:
John Alechenu, Abuja

https://punchng.com/edo-2020-i-wont-resort-to-lawlessness-like-apc-says-obaseki/

When a man is imprisoned, he's a convict. And when the same man leaves the prison, he becomes an ex-convict. For the man, the 'convict' becomes an honorary, formal nomenclature.

In application, Obaseki that left APC yesterday now refers to the APC as ''lawless''. So if lawlessness is what the party is know for -- the ideology of the party, then when Obaseki was one of their members, he was lawless. And when he left, he became an ex-lawless-APC-member.

However, he could have been cleansed, and be able to condemn the APC in the manner he did, if only he'd joined The Democratic Party or the Republican Party in the U.S. and not PDP.

PDP and APC are like P-Square's Peter and Paul -- the Okoye twin brothers -- who allowed their relationship be scattered because of a conflict of interest. The two brothers are now separated, who would the family members support? Of course the two of them; they all are Okoye family, and they won't want to be advocates of separatism -- which will further compound their family's problem.

So, Obaseki should go and sit his arse down. I know that after the whole election hullabaloo, Obaseki and Oshiomole would sit and gulp some cupful of 'tombo' or 'sapele water' together. So why the stress?

Make I just dey waka jeje. #This_life_balance_kwa?_Mba!
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2020
It's not lawless to demolish a building two days to judgement in sheer disobedience to the court. It's not lawless to be suspending elected councillors simply because they refused to decamp with you to pdp. Hypocrite!
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by rapid101(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
He called his former party of 8 years a lawless party? No Honor amongst thieves, APC will show Obaseki & pdp how a lawless government in power operates come Election Day, if APC could win osun with all the might & wealth of the Adelekes, Edo is a piece of cake.
oga dat osun, why e no happen for rivers wit all d federal might. oga Edo is not Lagos
ambode is a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by rapid101(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
You live by the sword, you die by the sword, go ask Shogun, Obaseki is a nobody, the same people that made him Governor, have sent him packing, nothing can save Obaseki from going back to Afrinvest Lagos State this year.
all dis epm members dem. u can rant it is allowed but on dat days after GOO win don't coman drink rat poison oh
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by searchng4love: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
He called his former party of 8 years a lawless party? No Honor amongst thieves, APC will show Obaseki & pdp how a lawless government in power operates come Election Day, if APC could win osun with all the might & wealth of the Adelekes, Edo is a piece of cake.
I am NOT from Edo state. So I care less. If they like elect bandits
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Ezmans: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
You live by the sword, you die by the sword, go ask Shogun, Obaseki is a nobody, the same people that made him Governor, have sent him packing, nothing can save Obaseki from going back to Afrinvest Lagos State this year.
You can't use a coward Yoruba man whom you ill shout , who are you he I'll just run away compare an edo/South south man who I'll Stand & see the end
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by bigfish3k: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Donaldomo:
People like you are the ones pushing him to the gallows now! Edo is better Lagos than being Aba. What he saw yesterday is just a tip of how displeased, we Edos are with him! Ambode was never booed.

How can you boo a Coward that ran away from the contest. Where will you see him to boo
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by jodeci(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
Do my use the Lords name in vain, you have a wrong interpretation mixed up with misconstrued imagination, Obaseki has already started walking the deck.

This she man is too noisy.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Rebuke: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:

And this is something to be proud of, huh?

ShamE on yhu and yhur likes. Smh!

Una mumu never do.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2020
Donaldomo:
People like you are the ones pushing him to the gallows now! Edo is better Lagos than being Aba. What he saw yesterday is just a tip of how displeased, we Edos are with him! Ambode was never booed.

It's not by planting minions in crowds to boo people, Kabaka celebrated being a billionaire yesterday on social media despite only being a thug to oshiomole..

MC oluomo comes to mind being a henchman of Tinubu, whom is a close partner to oshomole..

Edo truly should not be Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Jostoman: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
APC won through inconclusive abi? Oyetola himself know that the mandate he is using now belong to Adeleke.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Jostoman: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Wickedfact:
Oshiomhole has not spent up to 2 weeks in Edo and Obaseki has been runny about. I hope Obaseki doesn't run out of Edo to Abakaliki when Ganduje and co enter Edo.
Edo is not Lagos, Ambode was never booed.
obaseki was booed by those APC supporter
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Tareq1105: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2020
OVB123:
By the special grace of God 4+4 torgba enijesu, Ise!

I beg leave Jesus out of politics.

If you're truly a Christian, you cannot be successful in politics.

They know what they worship I beg.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Jostoman: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I knew all along that the scripted incident was orchestrated by APC, same way they planned the Offa robbery to dent Saraki’s image.

Apc are like a village land grabber, who grab land from people without a plan to use it for anything.
APC is really fighting hard to get a sympathy for their candidate from Edo state people, but we already know their tactics
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by freshkpomo(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
APC and their usual propaganda, whooping up sentiment in order to garner sympathy from the public!

For all we know, they could be the one, breaking and destroying properties just to generate sympathy from Edo people

They know how to infiltrate people so well!

They tried it in 2015, many of us fell for it, look at where we are today undecided

Poverty headquarters

Multiple taxation

Inflation

Lack of empathy from the leaders

Bribery and corruption everywhere

Lack of social and infrastructural amenities

Only a Nigerian who have not learn from this terrible experience will fall for it again!!!

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by BRASH: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Any body supporting any of these thieves is a fool. I repeat, it you are supporting APC and PDP, to the extent of insulting other people because of them, you are an idiot. A very big fool. You are very useless.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by ogbonti: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2020
internationalman:
Kabaka celebrated 1billion in his account the other day with no known carrer.. That's how much Oshiomole empowered him...

All the thuggery in Edo needs to stop and we trust Obaseki to put an end to it.

In America - A man like Tony Kabaka will never have at any point in his life more than $10,000 (maybe during tax season ONLY) in his account, EXCEPT he wins a lottery. ........ and, $10,000 at maximum (today's exchange rate) is N4 Million

But in Nigeria - He has more than N1 Billion - not less than $2.5 million - DOING WHAT EXACTLY? - thuggery!!!!

ANDREW OSAGIE IZE IYAMU - go and read Psalm 1:1 - as long as you are with Tony Kabaka and you call yourself a pastor -

You will NEVER BE THE GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by drskyfly007(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Thonee:
Some useless youth are still rooting for APC that has plunged this country to poverty and depth capital of the world, the only borrowing and looting party in the world. Analysis shows that it will take up to 45-50 for Nigeria to be able to payback loans collected and looted by Buhari and APC suckers. Shame on the 2k paid protesters that can't protests for the insecurity and hardship in the land.
Don't mind them.
APC social media handlers have increased in number and have taken over nairaland forum masturbating up and down...

They type and reply themselves.. grin

Edolites know who to vote wink
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by ogbonti: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Babatunde7109:

When a man is imprisoned, he's a convict. And when the same man leaves the prison, he becomes an ex-convict. For the man, the 'convict' becomes an honorary, formal nomenclature.

In application, Obaseki that left APC yesterday now refers to the APC as ''lawless''. So if lawlessness is what the party is know for -- the ideology of the party, then when Obaseki was one of their members, he was lawless. And when he left, he became an ex-lawless-APC-member.

However, he could have been cleansed, and be able to condemn the APC in the manner he did, if only he'd joined The Democratic Party or the Republican Party in the U.S. and not PDP.

PDP and APC are like P-Square's Peter and Paul -- the Okoye twin brothers -- who allowed their relationship be scattered because of a conflict of interest. The two brothers are now separated, who would the family members support? Of course the two of them; they all are Okoye family, and they won't want to be advocates of separatism -- which will further compound their family's problem.

So, Obaseki should go and sit his arse down. I know that after the whole election hullabaloo, Obaseki and Oshiomole would sit and gulp some cupful of 'tombo' or 'sapele water' together. So why the stress?

Make I just dey waka jeje. #This_life_balance_kwa?_Mba!

[/s]

nonsense and ingredients - OSHOMOLE should go and sit his yam head inside Iara's TOW tow grin
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Yebosola(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:

U for no put Lagos for that Afrinvest, to Ipob, Edo is not Lagos, their time of crying is very near, edolites that put that betrayer on that sit are waiting, they are not from Lagos, his tax collectors will just b quarantined inside hotels
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by ogbonti: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Cedarfarms:

This one is a very funny human, a statement about one person celebrating an achievement without a known source of income, except pilfering the state treasury with the help of a former governor.

You quoted him, only to come up with such analysis.....

Interesting....

i beg no mind am - these are the same people celebrating thuggery but once they get a visa and visit the USA- they want to claim asylum that someone is trying to perform female circumcision on their daughter who has circumcised herself already with big gbola in the neighborhood

They so much want agbero to rule Edo State because they just hate to see anything good happen in the state

If Tony Kabaka can become a billionaire being a thug - a criminal and as sa ssin - what is the disincentive for others (youths) not to want to be like him? And when kidnappers start chasing everyone everywhere - we come here on nairaland and start lamenting - when their blind hatred for Obaseki is fueling the emergence and reign of street urchins masquerading as politicians
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by libertrust: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2020
I JUST PITY OSHIOMOLE THAT HAS REDUCE HIMSELF TO THE LEVEL OF A TOUT. HIS ATTITUDE HAS BEEN CAUSING APC PAINS AND LOSES AND SAME IS DEFINITELY GOING TO REPEAT ITSELF IN EDO STATE. BOOING OBASEKI WILL NOT SAVE OSHIOMOLE FROM THE HUGE SHAME & DISGRACE AHEAD OF HIM. HE WAS DISGRACED OUT OF NATIONAL CHAIRMANSHIP OFFICE. HE IS IN EDO TO RECEIVE THE FINAL NAILING. SHAMELESS MAN.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Yebosola(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Can this Obafemi of a man, just tell Edo people his achievements for this 4- Years now? Why is it difficult to tell people your achievements while in Office?

EOD, Very apt, leave them with their Edo is not Lagos, as if Ize is a Lagosian
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by ogbonti: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2020
michealewela:

No single achievement for the past 4 years yet he wants to continue. I don't think he will get up to 100k votes in the upcoming election.

at least OBASEKI has not been indicted for stealing - go and tell your IZE- IYATHIEF to return the N700 Million he stole from Edo State

Ize- Iyamu is not yet a governor he is already in a corruption mess of N700 Milllion - when he becomes Governor nko?

He will be in a N700 Billion naira corruption mess -

Nigerians are impossible - i can not believe there are sane people advocating for a confirmed thief to be governor of a state in Nigeria in 2020

And we keep praying to God to save us - stop mocking God and use your fv ck ed up brains for once !!!!!

Obaseki may not be a saint but at least there is no proof of him beiing corrupt - we can not choose a confirmed thief to replace a man we can not confirm if he is corrupt or not - IS THIS HARD TO DECIDE ON ?
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by michealewela: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2020
ogbonti:

at least OBASEKI has not been indicted for stealing - go and tell your IZE- IYATHIEF to return the N700 Million he stole from Edo State

Ize- Iyamu is not yet a governor he is already in a corruption mess of N700 Milllion - when he becomes Governor nko?

He will be in a N700 Billion naira corruption mess -

Nigerians are impossible - i can not believe there are sane people advocating for a confirmed thief to be governor of a state in Nigeria in 2020

And we keep praying to God to save us - stop mocking God and use your fv ck ed up brains for once !!!!!

Obaseki may not be a saint but at least there is no proof of him beiing corrupt - we can not choose a confirmed thief to replace a man we can not confirm if he is corrupt or not - IS THIS HARD TO DECIDE ON ?
I'm not going to vote for any of these guys, but find something to campaign for obaseki.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Babatunde7109(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2020
ogbonti:
[s][/s]

nonsense and ingredients - OSHOMOLE should go and sit his yam head inside Iara's TOW tow grin

That's what you feel (value for Obaseki) and thus you are value-judgemental.

You shouldn't fall for their games you know. Do not let the con of the rift between Oshiomole and Obaseki swindle you. So that when you see them sitting together, taking the 'tombo' or the 'sapele water', it won't be a thing of surprise to you. Be prepared.

In Nigeria's politics, there's no foes but hoes, who have issues with their patronisers whenever they fail to service their demand. But hoes will always be hoes, service your debt and, unrestrictedly, you are eligible again to get their service(s). Hoes do not keep enemies. That's a perfect analogy of what Nigerian politicians are.

Peace!!
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Elvictor: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2020
rapid101:
oga dat osun, why e no happen for rivers wit all d federal might. oga Edo is not Lagos
ambode is a coward

you nodey Rivers State, you for know the tory wey happen when Wike do re-run... when one small boy do am yeye, Wike shouted three "Hows" for radio station out of breathe... is just that Amaechi has Ikwerre agender in mind na em make em allow em brother to rule.

just shut up! if you are not aware of things around you, please.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by wallisdon: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2020
A man of peace with no infrastructure and employment .He is looting Edo resources alone He must not return .POI is the answer.
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by tollyboy5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
Its a different case my dear. Don't compare edo people with our Yoruba people. I'm Yoruba , oshiomole don't have the audacity tunubu build due to the Yoruba kind of hypocricy. Adeleke was never the incumbent governor if not he wouldn't have lost.
Besides ondo state which is close to Edo state, you saw how tinubu candidate lost the primary not to talk of Edo sad . even Oyo state broke out of the evil bond.
Not everyone are bad in both parties. Every good person would want to contest from a neutral party but let truth be told APC and PDP are the only major party in this country. So you have to join them first and later create your new ideology of less corrupt act.
On this one I'm in support of obaseki , Lagos is a disgrace to democracy and civilization. I'm a Lagos native and I'm not happy the way illiterate hype the works of godfatherism in Lagos not considering the greater potentials of my state and home town without godfatherism. Everything will soon end because youth like me would never be so premitive with corruption or decide who becomes who in a state of almost 20m shocked .
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by tollyboy5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Elvictor:

you nodey Rivers State, you for know the tory wey happen when Wike do re-run... when one small boy do am yeye, Wike shouted three "Hows" for radio station out of breathe... is just that Amaechi has Ikwerre agender in mind na em make em allow em brother to rule.

just shut up! if you are not aware of things around you, please.
The end of the story is APC lost. Thats the main koko, they lost in Oyo with federal might also. They'll surely loose in ondo state if they don't support aketi who has to regards for godfatherism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanni Halilu Shaibu: What EndSARS Protesters Failed To Do / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up / Igno-anu Specialist Hospital, Enugu Nears Completion. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.