Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki (14998 Views)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / Unceasing Lawlessness Like Removal Of Sanusi Drives Away Investors – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by OVB123: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

I beg leave Jesus out of politics.

If you're truly a Christian, you cannot be successful in politics.

They know what they worship I beg.
True talked my broda, "they know who they worship."
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Elvictor: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
tollyboy5:

The end of the story is APC lost. Thats the main koko, they lost in Oyo with federal might also. They'll surely loose in ondo state if they don't support aketi who has to regards for godfatherism

APC didn't have candidate in Rivers State, uncle..
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by johnsteve4uk: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Our politicians need to learn to be civil with their choice of words. Same men will tomorrow find themselves in same party and say otherwise again. Who are they deceiving?
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by rapid101(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Elvictor:

you nodey Rivers State, you for know the tory wey happen when Wike do re-run... when one small boy do am yeye, Wike shouted three "Hows" for radio station out of breathe... is just that Amaechi has Ikwerre agender in mind na em make em allow em brother to rule.

just shut up! if you are not aware of things around you, please.
abeg make I hear word

ona de always get story to tell
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki by Donaldomo(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Wisdom is knowing when to run!

bigfish3k:

How can you boo a Coward that ran away from the contest. Where will you see him to boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus-Train Accident: Lagos Compensates Victims With Employment, Scholarship, Othe / Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants / Afegbua: Peter Obi Prefers Globetrotting Rather Than Meeting Voters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.