Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? (41606 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by maximus2: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thane:

how do I strt this silver extraction business?

Good day, send a mail via my moniker.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by HardWork29: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2020
U are a real hustler to pull out that sum 500k.
My advise God will favor u with federal job BUT y nt buy a keke & get a rider were dey can b balancing u 3000( for new keke) & 2500 (for old keke) or from ur experience with okada u can handle it ursef . within 5-6month ur capital is back & u can decide to sell d keke not less than 250 wit gud maintainance.
in case u doubt with 400-500k deposit u can get GOOD dealers who can give u keke & u balance later without interest
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Nickxander11(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Play bet 9ja Man United straight win with all the money

See better chance shocked
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by cutieme(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Grateful007:
invest in Chymall e-commerce website... with #319200 as a VIP 4 member... and earn 45k plus monthly 4 life
Tell me more about this.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by lanreni: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2020
SavageResponse:

Where is the land located?
For the 500k cap, we have at Isiwo and Ofada, Owode in Ogun state
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Nickxander11:

See better chance shocked
u see what am telling this niqqa, he for don make cool money now
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by GFGwholesale(f): 1:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Check @gfgmarket on Instagram and buy goods in Wholesale to resell.
U don't have to use the whole 200,000naira. U can start with half of the money and grow with time.
Thank me later
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Oluwahelpme(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
what business do you intend to invest the money. Are u willing to sign an agreement with guarantor?
Yes, I will sign agreement with guarantor.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by cutieme(m): 2:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Excuses:
First and foremost,congrats for the struggles pains u assets true to save this little...
Take my storey serious ex-corper.

In 2015 my father gave me 400,000 to start something with my life,i was 500 level then federal university of Technology Minna..

The questions ur asking now were what i ask muself,only i didn't put it on nairaland.. I brainstormed with few intelligent friends..Am studied Agricultural economics. so the piggery,poultry, etc were all in my head,infact it's been in my dreams to own my farm. but this amount is small,what do i do, i thought to muself.

Boom my inspiration came, to start an egg shop in Abuja.here is the thing.. I bring my eggs from Jos. Jos is close to Abuja.then i was buying 650 per crate in jos & selling 800 hundred in Abuja.650 times 500 crates then was 325,000. I bought i small container pimped it 2 house my eggs. cost of transporting d eggs was 20k.

Since i started i've not regret it 4 a moment.d turnover was impressive.I was paying my sales girl 15k den now she earns 45k.I have almost 4 egg shops in Abuja and one I Benue.

You can only imagine what i have made so far..through out all this years i've learnt one thing in business."If u want something big in life,go for the bigger risks".

Ogun is a home for egg production, you can be a distributor and also own your shops..just make sure u have access to a target market, ur turnover is guaranteed plus egg is multipurpose not like broiler.

Wish u luck...
Brother can you give me the link to this egg business or where you usually buy ?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by cutieme(m): 2:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Komu1048:

I love ur signature, i’m Currently in one of the villages in otta. And I’m into farming(though strictly on plantain and snail for now) you can get a very cheap land and accommodation and the market is there. So Incase you want to go into your fishery in d S/W. Send me a DM
How much can one get an accommodation in ota
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by cutieme(m): 2:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Xristars:
Mehn! bro you try oo.

I also saved small cash during my service year. I bought a sewing machine because I learnt sewing in my service year.

I'm currently in Sango Ota now, undergoing an internship in a fashion house.

So my advice for you is acquire a skill be it online skill or offline. Know it well. Then start a business with it and also accept trainees.

But I aslo believe you had something in mind while saving. Now go for it!
Bro please how much can one get a 2bedroom apartment in Santo otta?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Grateful007: 2:51am On Jul 27, 2020
cutieme:

Tell me more about this.
it's an e-commerce website... where you trade... Nd d company sells it 4 u....then drop d profit and capital... every 10-11 day's, then u retrade again...d cycle continue
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by cutieme(m): 3:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Grateful007:
it's an e-commerce website... where you trade... Nd d company sells it 4 u....then drop d profit and capital... every 10-11 day's, then u retrade again...d cycle continue
Hmmmm,how do one start this?

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Alabaarowolo: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2020
FG extends N-Power online application by two weeks
The federal government has extended the N-POWER Batch C online application  by two weeks.
The online application process, which began on Friday, June 26, 2020, was to have ended Sunday, July 26, 2020.
https://www.blueprint.ng/fg-extends-n-power-online-application-by-two-weeks/amp/

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Thane(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Grateful007:
..Lol.. chairman na me be boy.. okay o... if u ar interested.. meet me 2moro relief mkt Onitsha

Chai, I'm in Lagos currently sir
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by ridbell01(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Cof1ex:
Am really going to be straight here. I was able to save #200,000 through a side hustle (riding okada) early last year (jan-may) while awaiting service and up to another 100k i used for service.

I abandoned the money in a fixed deposit account and moved on for nysc... During my nysc, i found my way to the secretariat which gave me chance to do small hustle. I got a factory work which was paying me 25-35k (with loads of stress and i was settling them at the secretariate with 7k). With that, i was able to save all my allowee(#310,250) except the first that was paid in camp cash.

I traveled home during the early corona virus lock down as corpers were advised to go home or any safe place and my factory work was back sliding as materials were costly in the market. >>>

Currently am done with nysc and left my work before the lock down, critically thinking of what next to do with my life. Contemplating on staying back at ogun (sango otta) where i served or going back to abia (my state) and start up fishery or piggery, or poultry, or computer center, or dry cleaning. Just lost in thought. I know how hard i worked to gather this money, i starved myself and deprived myself enjoyment, and the shame of a graduate riding okada (as my dad was financially ok before he died 2k17). I just don't want to carry two legs put for river talk say na testing..

Please help!!!! Lala abeg push to fp
my brother BUY a land of at least 2 heatres use 80 of the land for cash crops. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Slimsly100(f): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2020
OP gbado kwa Anya maka ndi "dm me"
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Laura136: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Cof1ex post=92108232] how real is it... I need something i can hustle for, not online stuff[/quote
For your safety dont try it, these are mmm's cousin, is better to be safe than to be sorry

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Komu1048(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2020
cutieme:

How much can one get an accommodation in ota

A single room with water(agent included) goes for 30k - 40k. A room self contain goes for 50k - 70k and a room and parlor self contain 70k - 90k and so on
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Favourdesent(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2020
OP,

I dont usually do this, but am actually in ur shoe right now and finally i had a business plan and would share with you if interested.

pls say no to any online investment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by bamidele89: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Favourdesent:
OP,

I dont usually do this, but am actually in ur shoe right now and finally i had a business plan and would share with you if interested.

pls say no to any online investment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please share let hear your opinion too
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Coolgent(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Grateful007:
invest in Chymall e-commerce website... with #319200 as a VIP 4 member... and earn 45k plus monthly 4 life

Hmm 45k monthly, i smell something!

Computer shop is the best.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Favourdesent(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Am an OND holder who is opportune to work in a bank with 74k every month.

due to bank work i wont have the chance to manage any business and that has been my major problem and also business to go into until last week when i came up with an idea,

i wish to get a shop in a good site and to open a unisex salon #NOTE am not a stylist but i plan to employ stylist who will work for me, and i will put them on commission, which will be every money made on one customer will be divided into 3, one for me and one for the stylist while the last part will be for the shop to take care of the shop expenses such as fuel, rent e.t.c.

i also plan to sell attachment, wigs weavon, clipper and every other things relating to the business in my shop.

and lastly i cant trust the stylist, there could get 10 customer and lie its just 5 so i will put my younger sister to manage it for me she would be in-charge of cash and payment to the stylist and i would be paying her well since she would be my eye.

in ur case u could manage it ur self.

plssss, this idea is still under consideration with plan to start it next month if my mind is fully made up.

plssss u could also advice me if u think am going through a wrong path.

thanks

#favourdesent
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by clems88(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
HardWork29:
U are a real hustler to pull out that sum 500k.
My advise God will favor u with federal job BUT y nt buy a keke & get a rider were dey can b balancing u 3000( for new keke) & 2500 (for old keke) or from ur experience with okada u can handle it ursef . within 5-6month ur capital is back & u can decide to sell d keke not less than 250 wit gud maintainance.
in case u doubt with 400-500k deposit u can get GOOD dealers who can give u keke & u balance later without interest
nice idea. I was actually thinking of starting this soon . still contemplating weda getting d keke or Micra. Atleast with that same sum of 500k
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by clems88(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Favourdesent:
Am an OND holder who is opportune to work in a bank with 74k every month.

due to bank work i wont have the chance to manage any business and that has been my major problem and also business to go into until last week when i came up with an idea,

i wish to get a shop in a good site and to open a unisex salon #NOTE am not a stylist but i plan to employ stylist who will work for me, and i will put them on commission, which will be every money made on one customer will be divided into 3, one for me and one for the stylist while the last part will be for the shop to take care of the shop expenses such as fuel, rent e.t.c.

i also plan to sell attachment, wigs weavon, clipper and every other things relating to the business in my shop.

and lastly i cant trust the stylist, there could get 10 customer and lie its just 5 so i will put my younger sister to manage it for me she would be in-charge of cash and payment to the stylist and i would be paying her well since she would be my eye.

in ur case u could manage it ur self.

plssss, this idea is still under consideration with plan to start it next month if my mind is fully made up.

plssss u could also advice me if u think am going through a wrong path.

thanks

#favourdesent
if ur starting such, how much do you think it will cost you
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Favourdesent(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2020
clems88:
if ur starting such, how much do you think it will cost you

i really cant say for now. but it depend on the location,

getting a good shop and to equip it will be expensive also.

but am ready to give it all it takes so it will look standard.

appearance really matters!!!!!!!!
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2020
kiddkash:

you can buy treasury bills. from CBN or any bank.
every 3 months, you'll receive a very good alert for as long as the money is there.
at some point, you can decide to take all your money back

Which treasury bill are you talking about??
This has just shown that some, if not most, of you giving advice here are just craps.
Don't advise people on what you don't have much information on.

5 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by slimkay83(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

There are guys here who teach graphic designing.
You can also learn 3d, animation. Cartooning, logo. Etc
All these, you can learn online.
You just need a good tablet or laptop.
There are devices for this.
You just need to acquire the skill.
You can then set up an account on Instagram and fiverr, and get commissions from foreign people.
You can place an artwork from $50 above, depending on how good your work is, and earn money in your underwear.
You have to learn the skills first sha.
Nothing comes easy.
I don't teach o, but look for guys here on Nairaland who could teach you.

@ Sharks20

@ Cof1ex
Well said bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by clems88(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Favourdesent:

i really cant say for now. but it depend on the location,

getting a good shop and to equip it will be expensive also.

but am ready to give it all it takes so it will look standard.

appearance really matters!!!!!!!!
alright. Its a nice biz idea uv got. I'm still brainstorming on what to really do
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by ymstar(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2020
gunners160:

Dont try any of these hustle becos you will regret it.
You need an hustle that can bring you daily income and not all this real estate or forex stuff that will drain you and also not realistic.
Anyways before I tell u wat u can venture on , I will like to knw if u have any skill and how ur locality is? What people patronize the most and what they have but just few are into it. If possible tell me about the population and what occupation do most of them do.
I started my own business after NYSC but unlike urs, instead of working part time, I was learning skills and also serving.
I learnt how to make text books , how to bind project( hard cover) and upgraded my computer skill. Along the line, favour met with preparation some one told me about where I can put my skills into use and I went down to Taraba state to start my own ICT shop and Today I have anoda branch.

Lastly, I would advice u to visit abia state, see what they do there. Spend a week there and c what they have there that is not in ogun state
Thank you
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by icankel: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2020
I have gone into so many contributions here and nothing new to them, either laundry, poultry, barbing saloon, online trading or mechanic. same suggestion was given to someone with 1m. and d truth of d matter is no one of them is into those things. Op just use ur head

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.