Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,859 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 AM

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? (41418 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Cof1ex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
saeed123:
my story is close 2 yours the difference Is I have decide on what to do but I ...? checke it out https://www.nairaland.com/6024674/make-it-break-it-next#92272662 . go for something u have an idea of, also with less risk,in my case I served in Lagos I went to alaba, comp Village I did my survey, alaba is better I create my connections &links I bought my goods, note I grew up in enugu where I learn d trade, I can't go back there cos the area am familiar with is saturated & costly, life is more affordable in kogi my business capital can survive even in lokoja d capital so am looking 4 hotspot,
my brother its not really easy. Its not as if there's nothing someone could do, but i just got to understand that skill is very essential. I wouldn't want to invest in a trade without any knowledge of the skill.... Agriculture is bae but needs land and structures which what i have at hand can't get. I think i still need time
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by mykelbrown(f): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
IRIEBOY:
crypto sure.. if the OP can just invest 100k on ICX, he will get mad returns withing a year.. ICX is still at about 147 naira now and soon it will pump to over $10/1. mad bull run is also coming

Dear sir,
Can you please help me, I need a mentor on this field, I've been losing so much lately.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 03, 2020
A plot of land in Epe @ #350k can harvest 200 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year thats 3 every 12 months so this means bountiful profit for you.

Also

Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $250 - $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by IRIEBOY(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
mykelbrown:

Dear sir,
Can you please help me, I need a mentor on this field, I've been losing so much lately.
ok.. drop me your WhatsApp number,let me add you to a crypto group
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by kodded(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
akinsmail51:
Invest in agric businesses. Don't go into farming now, don't rush yourself, find out from local traders items which are in great demand. Create time to learn the ropes from them, don't let them know what you have as capital, rather tell them all you have for a start is ₦50k. You may have to sacrifice this first before you get to know in and out of any chosen trade. Never mind, you will recoup this, if you persist.

Alternatively, you may choose to be a distributor of fast moving items such as bread, eggs, beverage, etc.

You may also find time to study notable eateries, hotel and malls, critically find out items they can't do without, then do your market research on where to buy these items cheaply and sell to them at a profit, for instance, it may be catfish, or anything.

You may also consider food packaging business, remember someone started the idea of plantain chips.

Finally, do what you have passion for if it can fetch you money. Don't forget to seek the counsel of your Lord, then make sure you consult experts in your chosen field before you put your money into any business. Business world is very volatile, one may lose it all at a go.
best advice so far

may God continue to bless you for this wonderful information

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by kodded(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thomanad:
Just go learn a skill if you don't have one. Learn a marketable skill, and the business around it. Then put your money into that business. Look around for a high paying skill, or any skill you have a bit of passion for.
gbam
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by mykelbrown(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
IRIEBOY:
ok.. drop me your WhatsApp number,let me add you to a crypto group

Thanks Boss
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by alexvic12: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
dplores:

Buying & selling of BTC with guarantee #20,000 daily.

Can you mail me please? I can't send a mail right now. Thanks.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by alexvic12: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Frankbet:
Take out 200k and start a "kill and share cow" business. Depending on the cow size, you can be sure of 25k to 40k profit after every slaughter. which should be done at least once a week. Invest the remaining 300k in a micro loan and financing business. check out my signature for further instructions.

Nice
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Sunday66: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Frankbet:
Take out 200k and start a "kill and share cow" business. Depending on the cow size, you can be sure of 25k to 40k profit after every slaughter. which should be done at least once a week. Invest the remaining 300k in a micro loan and financing business. check out my signature for further instructions.

Please can you talk more on this. Thanks
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by jude79(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sunday66:

Please can you talk more on this. Thanks

The cow business is good but don't do the second business he suggested to you. Instead learn how to rear layers and get into the egg business.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Sunday66: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
jude79:

The cow business is good but don't do the second business he suggested to you. Instead learn how to rear layers and get into the egg business.

Thanks, but do you anything about cow business
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Sunday66: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
alexvic12:

Can I WhatsApp you sir? Or email?

Were u able to get him
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by alexvic12: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Sunday66:

Were u able to get him

Nope
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Truth801(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Most of what he said is true actually.

However there is just one small modification. I will suggest you stick with Forex alone. Cryptocurrency is not yet fully formed. There are lots of unregulated junk there. Stick to Forex.

If you are doing Forex, I also suggest you give yourself 2 solid years. DO NOT trade real money until you have exhausted those 2 years learning and testing. Forex is not a poverty escaping venture. It is not a job replacing venture. It is a long term venture. He said you should demo trade for a week. I am afraid demo trading for a week is not even a drop in the ocean. Forget all these guys you see. Most of them dont make any money trading. They just learn for a few months and then start teaching other people.

You know why I am saying this. I started trading 4 years ago. The trading knowledge I learnt in my first year is vastly different from the way I see Forex now. Imagine that I had jumped out and started teaching people my milk teeth Forex knowledge back then.

In addition to Forex, there is also sports trading. I do not mean the sports betting you see people doing in Bet9ja shop oooo. I mean solid professional Sport Betting. Very similar to Forex. Also a long term venture. If you want any of those two I can show you were to go.
I am interested. How do I reach u ?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Davidtolu1: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2020
thoollz:

Look for a bet9ja shop close to you and walk 7 minutes away from the Bet9ja shop in all point left and right ....and be sure there is no bet9ja close to the area .....immediately you get a shop around there ...let me know I will link you up with the Super agent around the area

Bro, how? Can you give full details? I'm thinking of setting up something like this in Abuja. I'm also a Corp member.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by thoollz: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Davidtolu1 post=92545692][/quote]

Thank you bro. God bless
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by meshackeres: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
LKO:

Many persons I have spoken to have discouraged me from going into this boutique business too, they are all screaming food business. They keep telling me, rent a shop in a good location regardless of the cost of the shop, buy bags of rice to sell both in bag and in module, sell vegetable oil, palm oil, beans, tin tomatoes, noodles, spices, etc and even can soft drinks in carton etc and make quiet money. I'm really worried. Boutique are everywhere in my area and the business seem slow now. But these food stuff sellers are selling.

Thanks, but have you spoken to a boutique owner to hear his own opinion??
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by DaInferno(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Ransack:

Mr Coflex... I really recommend you take action. Consider these infographics

Our company is Kilenra global Enterprise.

Kilenra.com/blog
Kilenra.com/invest (under construction)
What's app 08106155905
what happens when this kilenra decides to switch down and go away with people's money like one forex company I don't wanna mention it's name?!

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by DaInferno(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2020
azadus18:
buy FG job
for real?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by DaInferno(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Adelk:
My brother I'm a copper like you and i made a whole lot from Forex during this year.....i don't even save my alawee.....but I can amount to some big money now

What I'd advice you to do is invest some part of it in a reputable company that gives reasonable ROI e.g tonsoelite.com gives 30% ROI monthly

Then, go and learn how to trade in the financial market yourself wether currencies, stocks or commodities or even synthetic indices......

Then you can use ur profits to re-invest innthe real estate.......dis way you'd be creating some great future ahead

2 ways to financial freedom still remains
1....Investment in d real easter
2....Investment in d financial market(Forex, Crypto)
what's the least investment here?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
alexvic12:

Nope
hello bro, I need to talk to you on WhatsApp how do I contact you

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by CaptainMitch: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
You this useless boy, you still came back to Nairaland after scamming me.
Denissy:
Get a fairly use Keke and give it out while u hunt for job
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by TheSparrow: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by cutieme(m): 3:04am On Aug 13, 2020
boxdfrosh:
A plot of land in Epe @ #350k can harvest 200 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year thats 3 every 12 months so this means bountiful profit for you.

Also

Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $250 - $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821
Pls where is ekpe?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Cof1ex(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
TheSparrow:
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

thanks plenty
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by munachiso58(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
dplores:

Buying & selling of BTC with guarantee #20,000 daily.

how am interested 08066750829
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Queenslander(f): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
munachiso58:

how am interested
N20,000 daily? Too good to be true,. Be careful!!

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by munachiso58(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Queenslander:
N20,000 daily? Too good to be true,. Be careful!!

tanks dear i will

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by OgThanos: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
DaInferno:
what happens when this kilenra decides to switch down and go away with people's money like one forex company I don't wanna mention it's name?!
You know you can do great goodness by mentioning the company's name..
To help keep the upcoming forex traders in the right path. smiley
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Manuel91(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
@cof1ex

Please just Google "themapng"

Take your time and read through it.
Anything you don't understand, just quote me and ask... With 580k you can be making 30k every week for the next 12months plus other cheaper investment. You can be a Human resource person, a hub partner. It's just you having your own dispatch company with collaboration with them without having to go through the whole stress of getting licensing.. just read through and download the PDF file.

All the best brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.