Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? (41553 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by SavageResponse(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
lanreni:
There's a legit opportunity I can give to you straight up and for anyone else who is also interested.
You can actually buy a standard plot of land (648sqm) for less than #500,000 (Since we are working with your budget. There are other lands in other places whose prices are more than 500k budget)
Secondly, you will be paid 5% of the amount you used to buy the land, for the next 6months monthly.
It means after 6 months, you would be having a plot of land with your name and some money to do other things with. No referral needed. No hidden charges involved.
Note: This offer is valid till August 31st, 2020, but that doesn't mean you should wait until last minute o!
Contact me on 0-8-1-3-1-1-8-2-7-3-5

Where is the land located?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Mumben(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:
Am really going to be straight here. I was able to save #200,000 through a side hustle (riding okada) early last year (jan-may) while awaiting service and up to another 100k i used for service.

I abandoned the money in a fixed deposit account and moved on for nysc... During my nysc, i found my way to the secretariat which gave me chance to do small hustle. I got a factory work which was paying me 25-35k (with loads of stress and i was settling them at the secretariate with 7k). With that, i was able to save all my allowee(#310,250) except the first that was paid in camp cash.

I traveled home during the early corona virus lock down as corpers were advised to go home or any safe place and my factory work was back sliding as materials were costly in the market. >>>

Currently am done with nysc and left my work before the lock down, critically thinking of what next to do with my life. Contemplating on staying back at ogun (sango otta) where i served or going back to abia (my state) and start up fishery or piggery, or poultry, or computer center, or dry cleaning. Just lost in thought. I know how hard i worked to gather this money, i starved myself and deprived myself enjoyment, and the shame of a graduate riding okada (as my dad was financially ok before he died 2k17). I just don't want to carry two legs put for river talk say na testing..

Please help!!!! Lala abeg push to fp
Op, Gas business is okay especially if ur location is mainly populated by middle class and if d gas plant available is far. U can get fairly used 50kg cylinders like 3 for a start, register as a dealer in a gas plant and then u sell and make ur profit

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Brunicekid(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
azadus18:
buy FG job
Can you see yourself? Later, you will be saying that FG is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Give me
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by fastlane84: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Grateful007:
if u around Anambra state... Onitsha 2 be specific...u can pay me a visit, I am into importation of foreign Sweet's in relief mkt Onitsha... it's all about having multiple incomes Pal... Don't conclude on anything u know nothing about..

Your digits please want to know more

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Orsyno: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello Guy...

After reading your posts what you really need is to startup a business and nurture it to become your own boss. Nice to know you were able to save up little capital...

I will advice you to sign up for this Online Yoghurt Training on telegram and with your capital you can begin to produce and market quality Yoghurt that will rival what is currently been produced in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.

Cof1ex:
Am really going to be straight here. I was able to save #200,000 through a side hustle (riding okada) early last year (jan-may) while awaiting service and up to another 100k i used for service.

I abandoned the money in a fixed deposit account and moved on for nysc... During my nysc, i found my way to the secretariat which gave me chance to do small hustle. I got a factory work which was paying me 25-35k (with loads of stress and i was settling them at the secretariate with 7k). With that, i was able to save all my allowee(#310,250) except the first that was paid in camp cash.

I traveled home during the early corona virus lock down as corpers were advised to go home or any safe place and my factory work was back sliding as materials were costly in the market. >>>

Currently am done with nysc and left my work before the lock down, critically thinking of what next to do with my life. Contemplating on staying back at ogun (sango otta) where i served or going back to abia (my state) and start up fishery or piggery, or poultry, or computer center, or dry cleaning. Just lost in thought. I know how hard i worked to gather this money, i starved myself and deprived myself enjoyment, and the shame of a graduate riding okada (as my dad was financially ok before he died 2k17). I just don't want to carry two legs put for river talk say na testing..

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by SavageResponse(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:
yeah I plan taking my time, do a thorough research with a business plan.... thanks so much, I really appreciate.

Doing a business successfully goes beyond just having a well written business plan, you also need to have some practical experience.

Make sure you avoid these guys pushing online businesses especially Binary Options, IQ Options, forex trading etc!

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by nams77: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
rhemauni:

Yes it can get even good grade second hand mini bus

Look around your area and see the car commonly used as taxi n go for it. U already have experience in transportation. Mini bus will be the best if u can find one. U can also consider used Keke, u will get grade second hand for 300k

Transport biz is lucrative if u are the driver. The best part is that u will start making at least 5k from day one. U are the next peace mass transit.

Please stay away from animal farming for now
What ever you do, Neva, ever buy a second hand keke. It will end in tears

4 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Solzate(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man I will advise you to split ur moni into 2 parts
200/300 naira
Start a small scale business ...
I suggest you go in to small scale importation,
Import goods via ali express,cheap goods.. There are lots of smart watch on Ali express, u can buy most of them for 3k and sell for 7to 8k ,also there are lots of nice cheap earpiece and wireless headphones there too u can buy lots of cheap stuff there and sell them here,in fact import phone accessories from there, there are lots of nice stuff there, trust me u will definitely make gains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by nams77: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Clementz0:
Bro much respect bro. Well this is my own business ideas
1. Block Factory
2. Also transportation business since you know more about it
3. You can also secure a sharwama spot in a crowdy club with a target market

Jah bless your Hussle... Still trying to gather my capital, am an undergraduate too here in otta bikko I need job please help a brother
Give more insight on the block industry

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by kiddkash(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:

you can buy treasury bills. from CBN or any bank.
every 3 months, you'll receive a very good alert for as long as the money is there.
at some point, you can decide to take all your money back

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
stagger:

My brother, what is the shame in doing legitimate work like riding bike? Between you and hushpuppi, who has more prestige and whose head is carrying international shame and disgrace?

It is your money and you worked for it. That's all that counts. Even in my farm last year, I joined the villagers contracted for the harvest to bring in the corn. They only knew I was the owner of the farm when I put my hands in my pocket and brought out the cash to pay them.

No shame in legitimate work.
This ur advice though. A person with half a million and you advising him to ride okada?

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by raphemmanuel(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
I just want to start a barbing saloon business.
I wish I can see someone that will give me every bit of information I will need to open one in Abia State, Aba to be precise, because that's where I reside.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
fwzolamide1:
I'm still an undergraduate, I will hustle like the way you did throughout your service.
1) You have 500k . My brother you can start with a small scale business with 50k. E.g. buying Nigerian rice , beans and water melon onion from northern part of Nigeria,for instance you would buy rice @ 17 transport 1 k per bag , and be you seselli it @retail / wholesales price.
2 You can also do a live stock agriculture , which you would start buying, ram, goat cow, pig fog, rabbit , even snail.
3) is paga, data selling, cable subscription , collecting daily contribution,but it is not profitable.
My brother start that no 1 and no 2.
You can start both with 150k. Keep the remaining 350
Please help me with your brothers number
I really like to start this. Please.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Prinss: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
sunbreaker:
Use it to buy goat in the north and sell in the south

Hello are you into this bz?? Would like someone to mentor me if you dont mind
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by thoollz: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Davidtolu1:
No need to think much ....you can start up a bet9ja shop

Bro, how? Can you give full details? I'm thinking of setting up something like this in Abuja. I'm also a Corp member.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by thoollz: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
pawesome:
come to the north n make money...no high taxes..cheap food items amongst other...

or get involved in a sports betting business..become an agent n be a boss like me

Bro abeg carry me along. How much do I start with? What are the pros and cons? I stay in Abj. I need someone to put me through.

I mean the sport betting biz

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:

Bring the money, while I pay u 4% ROI every month.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by vikstandon(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Poultry

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by donwily(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Start POS business around Sango/Ojuore with that amount and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Thane(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Grateful007:
if u around Anambra state... Onitsha 2 be specific...u can pay me a visit, I am into importation of foreign Sweet's in relief mkt Onitsha... it's all about having multiple incomes Pal... Don't conclude on anything u know nothing about..

I'm an Onitsha boy, how do I strt this biz pls

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Thane(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
maximus2:
Split your cash into 2(50/50 or 60/40).
Save 40%, use the other percent to do the following.

1.) Learn a marketable skill or skills
Why: because skill is the only thing you can use to raise capital for business when the chips are down.. marketable skills gives you something to fall back on...if you take it seriously you'll be fine financially in some months time .. Web design,digital marketing,graphic design etc...
Focus on 1 to 3 and learn the business of your skill too..
There are many skilled people who are not rightly positioned because they do not understand the business of their skill. One good project will recoup your investment in acquiring new skills(there's Fiverr and freelancing too),get a mentor on this

2.) Look for an offline business with low capital demands but reasonable ROI.. my suggestion is you learn the silver extraction business, it's very lucrative and the cost of starting compared to profit realised is low but you have to work hard as you'll do for any other business. You can learn importation too, not all these ones teaching you how to get products from China,then sell to imaginary customers... Get a real successful mentor to show you the ropes... especially with Facebook ads and pay on delivery.... The importation game has changed.(search for adesanya Sunday abiodun aka importation chief priest on Facebook,he has an office in Lagos and does one on one training, he's good at what he does)

3.) Set your sights on foreign exchange or crypto or both after the first 2 have been realized, don't be dumb enough to say forex or crypto is scam, the rate at which the country is going your 500k may lose value in the coming months . Find a way to earn money in foreign currency that way your are balanced. Crypto currency is really broad but we are about to have a repeat of the 2017/2018 bull run. As for forex,you can learn to trade,though that is a longer and more rewarding journey or you can look for a consistently profitable signal provider... And test the waters with your demo account for a week before risking your cash .. the same goes for crypto.

Pls don't be fooled by people posting screenshots of how much they've made from trading, most of them are after your money .. never ever give anyone money to trade for you.

Lastly combine option one with either option 2 or 3. Don't do both at the same time

Don't be ignorant of online businesses

There's a domain name business thread by Iykepromotions here on nairaland... Learn the ropes of that business,the ROI to cost is really good.

Before you do anything pls take out time to pray, this is your life we are talking about here,you've worked hard,you have the seed now,you just need to know the right ground to sow...

Before attempting any business or opportunity please take time to thoroughly do your research and investigations.

Remember this, a fool is easily parted with his money,so please be very wise and patient. Do not rush into anything so you'll not rush out in tears.

Thanks

how do I strt this silver extraction business?

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by sunbreaker: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Prinss:

Hello are you into this bz?? Would like someone to mentor me if you dont mind
I know is profitable with good management, just make enquiry in the north and market strategy in your area
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Thane(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
maximus2:
Split your cash into 2(50/50 or 60/40).
Save 40%, use the other percent to do the following.

1.) Learn a marketable skill or skills
Why: because skill is the only thing you can use to raise capital for business when the chips are down.. marketable skills gives you something to fall back on...if you take it seriously you'll be fine financially in some months time .. Web design,digital marketing,graphic design etc...
Focus on 1 to 3 and learn the business of your skill too..
There are many skilled people who are not rightly positioned because they do not understand the business of their skill. One good project will recoup your investment in acquiring new skills(there's Fiverr and freelancing too),get a mentor on this

2.) Look for an offline business with low capital demands but reasonable ROI.. my suggestion is you learn the silver extraction business, it's very lucrative and the cost of starting compared to profit realised is low but you have to work hard as you'll do for any other business. You can learn importation too, not all these ones teaching you how to get products from China,then sell to imaginary customers... Get a real successful mentor to show you the ropes... especially with Facebook ads and pay on delivery.... The importation game has changed.(search for adesanya Sunday abiodun aka importation chief priest on Facebook,he has an office in Lagos and does one on one training, he's good at what he does)

3.) Set your sights on foreign exchange or crypto or both after the first 2 have been realized, don't be dumb enough to say forex or crypto is scam, the rate at which the country is going your 500k may lose value in the coming months . Find a way to earn money in foreign currency that way your are balanced. Crypto currency is really broad but we are about to have a repeat of the 2017/2018 bull run. As for forex,you can learn to trade,though that is a longer and more rewarding journey or you can look for a consistently profitable signal provider... And test the waters with your demo account for a week before risking your cash .. the same goes for crypto.

Pls don't be fooled by people posting screenshots of how much they've made from trading, most of them are after your money .. never ever give anyone money to trade for you.

Lastly combine option one with either option 2 or 3. Don't do both at the same time

Don't be ignorant of online businesses

There's a domain name business thread by Iykepromotions here on nairaland... Learn the ropes of that business,the ROI to cost is really good.

Before you do anything pls take out time to pray, this is your life we are talking about here,you've worked hard,you have the seed now,you just need to know the right ground to sow...

Before attempting any business or opportunity please take time to thoroughly do your research and investigations.

Remember this, a fool is easily parted with his money,so please be very wise and patient. Do not rush into anything so you'll not rush out in tears.

Thanks

how do I learn silver extraction business pls

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Prinss: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
sunbreaker:
I know is profitable with good management, just make enquiry in the north and market strategy in your area

All right
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Bewiseedet(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Grateful007:
it's real.. it's an e-commerce website like jumia or say konga...u buy a shop trade d company sells it 4 u... drop both d capital and profit every 10-11 day's...then u retrade again.. it's not a Ponzi scheme...Nd u ar payed in dollars
him no wan do am. So fu*k off

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Grateful007: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thane:

I'm an Onitsha boy, how do I strt this biz pls
..Lol.. chairman na me be boy.. okay o... if u ar interested.. meet me 2moro relief mkt Onitsha
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Bewiseedet(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
azadus18:
buy FG job
True talk

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Grateful007: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Briteiyobo1:
My brother run o na dem be dis o
..look well o.poverty dey Ur back

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Grateful007: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bewiseedet:
him no wan do am. So fu*k off
Dishonour is very dangerous....is d reason why many don't raise in Life... I pray you find the help u so desperately desire

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Xristars(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mehn! bro you try oo.

I also saved small cash during my service year. I bought a sewing machine because I learnt sewing in my service year.

I'm currently in Sango Ota now, undergoing an internship in a fashion house.

So my advice for you is acquire a skill be it online skill or offline. Know it well. Then start a business with it and also accept trainees.

But I aslo believe you had something in mind while saving. Now go for it!

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Mtncardseller(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
nams77:

Give more insight on the block industry
Please don't go into Block industry, not profitable at all and very stressful

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Starting Mcdonalds In Nigeria / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.