Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? (41554 Views)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by LaReinaa(f): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Grateful007:
invest in Chymall e-commerce website... with #319200 as a VIP 4 member... and earn 45k plus monthly 4 life
For life Ko... till death ni grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Mtncardseller(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
LaReinaa:

grin grin grin grin
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by modskiller(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:
nnaa thanks, learning a trade won't be bad and the amount i have will be a head start. I had it all planned to learn paint production last year before hurtling but something occured that took my mind off it... Thanks

Barbing salon combined with a video Game Center where you’ll use one energy source to power both and make more money, Agriculture like buying and selling of food stuffs in bulk, even livestock. Don’t invest so much in those online businesses, they disappear as fast as they appear sometimes.

Also the laundry thing is very good, you can combine it with a salon where you hire and monitor people and use he opportunity to learn barbing from them too.

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Grateful007: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
LaReinaa:
Lol...all join

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Dreyton36: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:
how on earth is that gonna be possible with what I have and no helper
And who says it isn't possible when you haven't chatted me up

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by oluxy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:
Am really going to be straight here. I was able to save #200,000 through a side hustle (riding okada) early last year (jan-may) while awaiting service and up to another 100k i used for service.

I abandoned the money in a fixed deposit account and moved on for nysc... During my nysc, i found my way to the secretariat which gave me chance to do small hustle. I got a factory work which was paying me 25-35k (with loads of stress and i was settling them at the secretariate with 7k). With that, i was able to save all my allowee(#310,250) except the first that was paid in camp cash.

I traveled home during the early corona virus lock down as corpers were advised to go home or any safe place and my factory work was back sliding as materials were costly in the market. >>>

Currently am done with nysc and left my work before the lock down, critically thinking of what next to do with my life. Contemplating on staying back at ogun (sango otta) where i served or going back to abia (my state) and start up fishery or piggery, or poultry, or computer center, or dry cleaning. Just lost in thought. I know how hard i worked to gather this money, i starved myself and deprived myself enjoyment, and the shame of a graduate riding okada (as my dad was financially ok before he died 2k17). I just don't want to carry two legs put for river talk say na testing..

Please help!!!! Lala abeg push to fp

Invest in platincoin (digital money/cryptocurrency/blockchain and get paid £5 daily and thank me later.

Cheyimoj@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by LaReinaa(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Grateful007:
Lol...all join
Very funny
...and some people will fall it grin grin grin
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by elotajohn1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Grateful007:
if u around Anambra state... Onitsha 2 be specific...u can pay me a visit, I am into importation of foreign Sweet's in relief mkt Onitsha... it's all about having multiple incomes Pal... Don't conclude on anything u know nothing about..

Can I get your number?

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Grateful007: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
elotajohn1:

Can I get your number?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:
Am really going to be straight here. I was able to save #200,000 through a side hustle (riding okada) early last year (jan-may) while awaiting service and up to another 100k i used for service.

I abandoned the money in a fixed deposit account and moved on for nysc... During my nysc, i found my way to the secretariat which gave me chance to do small hustle. I got a factory work which was paying me 25-35k (with loads of stress and i was settling them at the secretariate with 7k). With that, i was able to save all my allowee(#310,250) except the first that was paid in camp cash.

I traveled home during the early corona virus lock down as corpers were advised to go home or any safe place and my factory work was back sliding as materials were costly in the market. >>>

Currently am done with nysc and left my work before the lock down, critically thinking of what next to do with my life. Contemplating on staying back at ogun (sango otta) where i served or going back to abia (my state) and start up fishery or piggery, or poultry, or computer center, or dry cleaning. Just lost in thought. I know how hard i worked to gather this money, i starved myself and deprived myself enjoyment, and the shame of a graduate riding okada (as my dad was financially ok before he died 2k17). I just don't want to carry two legs put for river talk say na testing..

Please help!!!! Lala abeg push to fp

I'll tell you what not to spend it on. Women.

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by earnit3: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Small business

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by yetunsbay(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
azadus18:
hmm..jst pray to God..if ur time cum..nothing can stop u.. it was God nd my pop influence dat gt me admitted to higher institution despite d big competition. ..dat sch pave way for d work m doing presently ...
I'm happy for you

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by slimkay83(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:
Buy a good graphic tablet, and learn digital designing.
Earn good cash from foreigners abroad for commissions.
That 500k na small money.
Can you shed more light on this please?

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by CooldudeX1: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm learning from this thread. Keep it coming guys.

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Ginalex(f): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cof1ex:
thanks, I really appreciate.
Barbing salon is lucrative, you should consider acquiring the required skill... The cost you'll incur to set up a moderate barbershop is not on the high side.

Secondly, I can tell you for free that mini importation in this era is a big NO. Forex is on the high side, shipping fee has more than tripled. If you incur all this costs and try to set a price for your product, it may be too expensive and people may not want to buy what you're offering.

Above all, pray for God's direction because this is the worst time to make a wrong investment move. May God guide your steps in Jesus name Amen.

4 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by xmart(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Open a POS shop around any market area or even your hood, easy cash less work.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Ginalex(f): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Before I forget, you can learn how to make liquid soap for doing the dishes, insecticides, chemical (toilet cleaning chemicals). I know liquid soap sells fast...

I think there's a thread here that teaches people how to do these things. I know you'll not need much to start up this one... Just get people to patronize you dasall coupled with barbing (if you become good at this, you go blow. I know what I'm saying)... Wish you the best

4 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by kingxsamz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
slimkay83:

Can you shed more light on this please?

There are guys here who teach graphic designing.
You can also learn 3d, animation. Cartooning, logo. Etc
All these, you can learn online.
You just need a good tablet or laptop.
There are devices for this.
You just need to acquire the skill.
You can then set up an account on Instagram and fiverr, and get commissions from foreign people.
You can place an artwork from $50 above, depending on how good your work is, and earn money in your underwear.
You have to learn the skills first sha.
Nothing comes easy.
I don't teach o, but look for guys here on Nairaland who could teach you.

@ Sharks20

@ Cof1ex

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Cof1ex(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
kiddkash:

you can buy treasury bills. from CBN or any bank.
every 3 months, you'll receive a very good alert for as long as the money is there.
at some point, you can decide to take all your money back
I wanted to do this with the initial 200k but it bounced back.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by nizelgirl(f): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Open a computer business center around school environment or go for fish farming but you really need to under go some training if you want to venture into fish farming but it's a lucrative business.

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by GeniusWeb: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nairaland should have a bookmark option coz of comments like this...
maximus2:
These nairaland threads will help you,some are old but gold. Remember you have to 100% do what it takes to succeed..

Domaining

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Fiverr

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Copywriting

https://www.nairaland.com/5898215/how-build-enviable-income-email

Skills
https://www.nairaland.com/5027600/how-produce-soaps-detergents-home

https://www.nairaland.com/3981813/how-produce-cosmetics-products-nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3968919/how-produce-printing-ink

Fiverr 2
https://www.nairaland.com/3237273/how-make-regular-income-offering

There's so much more on the forum

Search for the topics of these nl profiles

2sexynet
Ymodulus
mikkyangel
Ucheosefoh

Check the agriculture section too,there are a lot of hidden gems there.

There are a host of others,you'll have to search it out yourself.

Don't go and start a computer center in this age...

I believe you're on the right path, all the best Cof1ex

4 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Roju402(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bro, learn a skill. The system is bleeped up. I'd say learn how to trade the financial market. Invest small and once your confidence is rigid, you can invest more. Good luck.
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by Mraproko1: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Laundry and crypto currency trade
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by akinsmail51: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Invest in agric businesses. Don't go into farming now, don't rush yourself, find out from local traders items which are in great demand. Create time to learn the ropes from them, don't let them know what you have as capital, rather tell them all you have for a start is ₦50k. You may have to sacrifice this first before you get to know in and out of any chosen trade. Never mind, you will recoup this, if you persist.

Alternatively, you may choose to be a distributor of fast moving items such as bread, eggs, beverage, etc.

You may also find time to study notable eateries, hotel and malls, critically find out items they can't do without, then do your market research on where to buy these items cheaply and sell to them at a profit, for instance, it may be catfish, or anything.

You may also consider food packaging business, remember someone started the idea of plantain chips.

Finally, do what you have passion for if it can fetch you money. Don't forget to seek the counsel of your Lord, then make sure you consult experts in your chosen field before you put your money into any business. Business world is very volatile, one may lose it all at a go.

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by kizwid(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
fwzolamide1:
I'm still an undergraduate, I will hustle like the way you did throughout your service.
1) You have 500k . My brother you can start with a small scale business with 50k. E.g. buying Nigerian rice , beans and water melon onion from northern part of Nigeria,for instance you would buy rice @ 17 transport 1 k per bag , and be you seselli it @retail / wholesales price.
2 You can also do a live stock agriculture , which you would start buying, ram, goat cow, pig fog, rabbit , even snail.
3) is paga, data selling, cable subscription , collecting daily contribution,but it is not profitable.
My brother start that no 1 and no 2.
You can start both with 150k. Keep the remaining 350
do you have the connect in north, where the rice can been getting..
can we talk privately?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by kizwid(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
RIVENDEL:
Come and trade in palm oil
your location please?

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by pawesome(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
thoollz:

Bro abeg carry me along. How much do I start with? What are the pros and cons? I stay in Abj. I need someone to put me through.

I mean the sport betting biz
move to the far north n make money...cz Abuja must be filled up with shops
if you ready,den we talk more but it won't work in abuja
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by pacretus(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
if u are around east I will connect u with a friend , just start selling clothes in bail u will make it, the guy is making it big
can you send me the guys contact? Thanks
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by maximus2: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
emmadeking:

Nice one bro.
Please, can you suggest some potential coins/tokens to purchase as we await the bull run?

Will really appreciate

It depends on how much risk you are willing to take and how long you want to hold out for.

Honestly I can't give you investment advice because crypto is volatile and needs constant monitoring, but you should take a look a ethereum... With the looming eth 2.0 update there should definitely be an increase in it's perceived value.. you need to learn the Dynamics of trading and investing, that way you are armed to make informed decisions yourself and you can properly manage your risk.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by CAUSTIC002: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Bring the money, while I pay u 4% ROI every month.
what business do you intend to invest the money. Are u willing to sign an agreement with guarantor?
Re: After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? by maximus2: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Senior Man... E be like say you sabi oh.... I will like us to talk better

You can send a mail via my moniker...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Starting Mcdonalds In Nigeria / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.