Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr (2496 Views)

How God Created Light / How God Created Light / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Mathscum:

I know the truth but I don't work in it,.
The spirit is eager but the flesh is weak
If you really know the Truth it would set you free.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

So ask God to help you know the Truth, if you're truly willing to walk in it. He alone can give that knowledge.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by ublight: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
A good thing that you've already exposed your ignorance of the truth from the other thread, so I can understand where you're coming from. It's obvious you know the letters, but a certainty you lack knowledge of the truth! And without the knowledge of the truth, the sum-total of all you know equates to ignorance in truth.

You asked me to read the explanation of other apostles concerning the biblical account of creation as though it was exclusive to them.

You can't read to know the truth, because that knowledge can only be given by God. So ask God to give you that knowledge, so that you'd be set free from the bondage your ignorance of the truth.

hahahahah. U crackin me up oga
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:
Please tell us how God stopped the Sun and the moon as stated in the Bible. undecided
Why not first allow the truth you've learnt here first to digest before you ask for another? You don't want to suffer from knowledge indigestion do you?

The same God that revealed this truth to me is more than able to also reveal that of what you are asking me.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Walk(f): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
If you really know the Truth it would set you free.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

So ask God to help you know the Truth, if you're truly willing to walk in it. He alone can give that knowledge.
Stop mentioning me, please.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Stop mentioning me, please.
Are you kidding me?? Maybe you should also stop mentioning others who chose to bear monikers impossible not to mention like mention, me, stop, and please, please.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by kingxsamz(m): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Why not first allow the truth you've learnt here first to digest before you ask for another? You don't want to suffer from knowledge indigestion do you?

The same God that revealed this truth to me is more than able to also reveal that of what you are asking me.

Answer the question or waka pass, abeg. undecided
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Answer the question or waka pass, abeg. undecided
If you really thought the question you asked was that important, you should be patient enough to wait til you get the answer.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Inteltower:
thanks for that revelational truth you just shared.
I read that part of Genesis few days ago and I was amazed that there was a light before the sun.

your write up gave further insights and the stack truth

God is great as even the lay man would understand brilliant work

the stupidity of atheist I don't get

let's just keep preaching & teaching the gospel.
edifying ourselves and sharing this light of truth abroad

God be praised
Christ be praised
Holy spirit be praised
Thanks be to God who reveals the hidden truths of creation to His own. He is worthy of all the glory and praise.

We're here to serve His purpose and to reveal the light of Truth (His Word) to His creation, so that's what we'd keep doing regardless of the falsehoods and lies that abound.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
obonujoker:
Thanks for this insight...

Nairaland hungry atheists will keep getting dumber daily grin
Thank God. Have a blessed day.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mathscum:
You sabi Bible.

Good for you o.
The issue Na to apply am for our life no be to know am

It's easy!

When you read you begin with A,B,C when you sing you begin with Do Re Mi grin
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:
Please tell us how God stopped the Sun and the moon as stated in the Bible. undecided

If he knew would he not make his own sun and moon like if your phone knew how to make a car E no go do am?

In your mind you have asked an intelligent question.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
ublight:
Sir i like your zeal, however it is without knowledge.

Apostle Paul and John already explained genesis 1. What are u even saying?

Read the epistles well oga.

Paul and John know more than God to explain How He, God, Created the earth? Ehen! Tell me!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
You come up with this when you failed basic physics and biology in school.

You come up with this when you fail Basic Understanding of the Law of Greater Powers!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Dude, the only source of light in the solar system is And has the sun. No history ofofny other light.

why not read a little more of biology and physics texbooks to help you know that you can't create a sun after a plant. That wasn't how I created it, whoever wrote the bible was high on alomo

Dude how do you see, in your house when the sun is on the other side of the world?

Mr. Physics and biology, can light go through an opaque obstacle not to talk of a wal? Do your own experiment, Carry flood light and put behind your house, see if you can catch any spectrum of light in the house, not to talk of a usable one!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
sotall:
Another unintelligent defense!

There is no significant difference between what happened on the first day of creation and the fourth day .

Except God made a mistake on the first day, why repeating what he has already done?

On first day...he created light and separated it from darkness. Then called the light day and darkness night.

Then fourth day created another two lights which he also named day and night.

How does this add up?

For we know that majority of the light that reaches earth comes from the sun. And at night, the light from the moon is a reflection of the sun's light.
There is another type of light which is the light of stars which is insignificant to us.

Now my question to the original poster, where is the light God created on the first day if the sun (the light responsible for Day and night) was created on 4th day?

See, you do not know the difference between a defence and a presentation.

"For we know that majority of the light that reaches earth comes from the sun. And at night, the light from the moon is a reflection of the sun's light.
There is another type of light which is the light of stars which is insignificant to us."

Light moves in straight lines so, how can the moon's light have any value when it blocked by obstacles like the cloud or buildings?
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by kingxsamz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

If he knew would he not make his own sun and moon like if your phone knew how to make a car E no go do am?

Bravo, you're very brilliant. grin
In your mind you've come up with the best, most intelligent analogy. grin grin
Bravo once again.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by sotall(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

See, you do not know the difference between a defence and a presentation.

"For we know that majority of the light that reaches earth comes from the sun. And at night, the light from the moon is a reflection of the sun's light.
There is another type of light which is the light of stars which is insignificant to us."

Light moves in straight lines so, how can the moon's light have any value when it blocked by obstacles like the cloud or buildings?

Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Bravo, you're very brilliant. grin
In your mind you've come up with the best, most intelligent analogy. grin grin
Bravo once again.

Thank you thank you thank you very much grin This is too much Praises!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by kingxsamz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank you thank you thank you very much grin This is too much Praises!

grin grin

Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin

grin You honour me too much!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
sotall:

The moon doesn't have any light of its own.
It only reflects the sun's light.

As for your last question...
It depends on the condition of the atmosphere. When it's very cloudy..the reflection from the moon can be blocked and it depends on the location from where you are observing the moon.

Light is light. It goes through clear obstacles and it bounces up or filters through opaque obstacles and it can always be measured.

But we see even though there is no identifiable light how is this possible? Eg a cave
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by sotall(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=92172095]

Light is light. It goes through clear obstacles and it bounces up or filters through opaque obstacles and it can always be measured.

But we see even though there is no identifiable light how is this possible? Eg a
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by FatherOfJesus: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Dude how do you see, in your house when the sun is on the other side of the world?

Mr. Physics and biology, can light go through an opaque obstacle not to talk of a wal? Do your own experiment, Carry flood light and put behind your house, see if you can catch any spectrum of light in the house, not to talk of a usable one!
Lol, you are even stupider than I thought
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, you are even stupider than I thought

Exactly what an ignoramus, lazy, follow-follow non-scientists must say.

You Did Not know that there are some scientists who are Christians here. Idiotic Moronus!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Genesis 1:16-19
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

So this was where the sun came into the picture. It was the greater light that God made to rule over the day, while the moon which was the lesser light was made to rule over the night, therefore the night was no longer total darkness for it now had its own light. And God also made the other lights called the stars which we see at night also.

Lastly, someone else brought up an argument of the moon not being a light as it was called in the above passage, but only a reflection of light, but I assumed that the person couldn't comprehend what it meant to be a lesser light than the sun. Perhaps the person should just try and remove the moon from the sky first, if that's what it'd take for him to understand how the moon itself is a light.

A lesser light could mean the reflection of a greater light, just as Jesus was the greater light of the world, while His disciples who were a reflection of His light, were also said to be light of the world.

For there to be the possibility of having a light that would suit the idea of providing light for the night and still retaining the darkness, it had to be the reflection of a greater light. And that was exactly what God made the moon to be in the beginning.

I think these answers should suffice for those asking such questions concerning the biblical account of the light(s) that God made in the beginning.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless bro. I enjoyed and was blessed by your analysis.

1 Like

Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by FatherOfJesus: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what an ignoramus, lazy, follow-follow non-scientists must say.

You Did Not know that there are some scientists who are Christians here. Idiotic Moronus!
cheesy stop insulting God else I will order ogun to strike your empty skull
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
sotall:
Another unintelligent defense!

What makes it unintelligent? Is it because it's really unintelligent or because your good judgment is beclouded by anti-religious sentiments?

sotall:

There is no significant difference between what happened on the first day of creation and the fourth day .

Day 1.
Genesis 1:3 (KJV)
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Day 4.

Genesis 1:14-15 (KJV)
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

I quoted the given accounts of how light(s) came about on both days so that it'd be easier to analyze them. So you mean that just by looking at the accounts alone you can't see any significant difference?

No significant difference in saying just 4 words before "there was light" in day 1 to the 49 said words before it happened of day 4?

No significant difference in saying light in day 1 to lights in day 4?

No significant difference in the precedence of darkness in day 1 to that of day and night in day 4?

No significant difference in the light in day 1 not being made to be for signs, seasons, years but just to provide light to the darkness, to that of day 4 which was specifically designed to be for signs, seasons, years and not just to provide light?

If you actually read through the write up and still couldn't see any significant difference between the day 1 and day 4, it's only because you chose not to see it not that it wasn't there.

sotall:

Except God made a mistake on the first day, why repeating what he has already done?

On first day...he created light and separated it from darkness. Then called the light day and darkness night.

Then fourth day created another two lights which he also named day and night.

How does this add up?

One thing I so emphasized in the beginning was that attention be paid to the precedent before light was on the day 1, otherwise the entire process would be gotten wrong and that's exactly what's playing out here. A good thing you stated that God divided the light He made from the darkness and called it day and the darkness night, that agrees with the biblical account of the day 1. But I would like you to show me where another two lights were called day and night because I haven't seen that anywhere. What I've seen is that two of the lights of day 4 which were specially designed to be for signs, seasons, years, were specifically assigned to the day and night, the new precedent compared to the outright darkness in day 1.

I also explained in the OP that the division of light and darkness which led to day and night respectively was time-based, so having two lights rule over the day and night respectively means that they were designated to occur at the respective times light and darkness were meant to occur.

What that should tell you is that the light to rule over the day was going to replace the light God made in the beginning, while the light meant for the night was going to provide light in the night which prior to that was just darkness, towards achieving the possibility of signs, and seasons, and years which God intended.

sotall:

For we know that majority of the light that reaches earth comes from the sun. And at night, the light from the moon is a reflection of the sun's light.
There is another type of light which is the light of stars which is insignificant to us.

Now my question to the original poster, where is the light God created on the first day if the sun (the light responsible for Day and night) was created on 4th day?

I already mentioned in the OP that the light God created on the day 1 was the source of all the other lights God made on the day 4 which were specially designed to be for signs, seasons and years. So if you have a big single cloth material (source), and you use it to make different kinds of clothes...what happens to the material? That's exactly what happened to the light on day 1!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by sotall(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=BackllGodNaija post=92201170] What makes it unintelligent? Is it because it's really unintelligent or because your good judgment is beclouded by anti-religious sentiments?

Day 1.
Genesis 1:3 (KJV)
And God said, Let

Genesis 1:14-15 (KJV)
[b]And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

I quoted the given accounts of how light(s) came about on both days so that it'd be easier to analyze them. So you mean that just by looking at the accounts alone you can't see any significant difference?

No significant difference in saying just 4 words before "there was light" in day 1 to the 49 said words before it happened of day 4?

No significant difference in saying light in day 1 to lights in day 4?

No significant difference in the precedence of darkness in day 1 to that of day and night in day 4?

No significant difference in the light in day 1 not being made to be for signs, seasons, years but just to provide light to the darkness, to that of day 4 which was specifically designed to be for signs, seasons, years and not just to provide light?

If you actually read through the write up and still couldn't see any significant difference between the day 1 and day 4, it's only because you chose not to see it not that it wasn't there.

One thing I so emphasized in the beginning was that attention be paid to the precedent before light was on the day 1, otherwise the entire process would be gotten wrong and that's exactly what's playing out here. A good thing you stated that God divided the light He made from the darkness and called it day and the darkness night, that agrees with the biblical account of the day 1. But I would like you to show me where another two lights were called day and night because I haven't seen that anywhere. What I've seen is that two of the lights of day 4 which were specially designed to be for signs, seasons, years, were specifically assigned to the day and night, the new precedent compared to the outright darkness in day 1.

I also explained in the OP that the division of light and darkness which led to day and night respectively was time-based, so having two lights rule over the day and night respectively means that they were designated to occur at the respective times light and darkness were meant to occur.

What that should tell you is that the light to rule over the day was going to replace the light God made in the beginning, while the light meant for the night was going to provide light in the night which prior to that was just darkness, towards achieving the possibility of signs, and seasons, and years which God intended.

[color=#006600]
I already mentioned in the OP that the light God created on the day 1 was the source of all the other lights God made on the day 4 which were specially designed to be for signs, seasons and years. So if you have a big single cloth material (source), and you use it to make different kinds of clothes...what happens to the material? That's exactly what happened to the light on day 1!
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
sotall:

Just one question for ya...

Based on scientific facts: There is only significant source of light that reaches the earth. This is the light from the sun. . It is not two three or four lights as described in the creation story

Apart from the light of the sun, can you tell me where the other lights are as described in that day 1 and day 4 of creation?
As I said already, the light on day 1 was the source of all lights made on day 4. The light was modified to become the sun (the greater light made to replace it for the day), the moon (the lesser light made to provide light for the night) and also the stars.

The sun and moon are both recognized by Science as the two most significant lights and light sources for the earth as was stated in the Biblical account of creation, and science also knows about the stars. Science wasn't there when the light was made on day 1 and modified on day 4 to become these lights, so do not expect science to know anything about it.

It's the Creator who was there and who made these lights that revealed them to those of His own, so do not expect His knowledge of the lights He made to be limited as that of science.

As for the moon being called a light in the biblical account despite being a reflection of sunlight, that's not out of place, because the moon has the capacity to either emit or reflect light. That's why the light it gives Is not called sunlight but moonlight.

Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by sotall(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
As I said already, the light on day 1 was the source of all lights made on day 4. The light was modified to become the sun (the greater light made to replace it for the day), the moon (the lesser light made to provide light for the night) and also the stars.

The sun and moon are both recognized by Science as the two most significant lights and light sources for the earth as was stated in the Biblical account of creation, and science also knows about the stars. Science wasn't there when the light was made on day 1 and modified on day 4 to become these lights, so do not expect science to know anything about it.

It's the Creator who was there and who made these lights that revealed them to those of His own, so do not expect His knowledge of the lights He made to be limited as that of science.

As for the moon being called a light in the biblical account despite being a reflection of sunlight, that's not out of place, because the moon has the capacity to either emit or reflect light. That's why the light it gives Is not called sunlight but moonlight.

Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
sotall:

Where did you see modify in the bible?
I guess you were there to know it was another light that was modified to become the sun.

How most of you religious apologists turn liars and cherry-picking con-artists to defend the obvious halftruths and errors in the bible.

This is ridiculous! Tueerr!
Oh so you think everything was revealed in that account for people like you to see? So then why are you not able to comprehend it? That's the concept! God the Creator deliberately hides these things from those of the world but gives the knowledge to those of His kingdom. That's how I and others come to know the hidden truths about them despite not being there or do you think the person who wrote the account was there when it happened?

You can clearly see that it makes absolute sense and logic how light was modified to become lights, as it is with raw materials for instance crude oil which is modified to produce refined smaller oil products, but your utterly stupid reaction despite that obviously justifies why Jesus said we should not cast our pearls before the swine and dogs because they won't know the value of it, but would trample it under their feet and then come after us because that's exactly what you've done.

I asked from the onset why you called this write-up an unintelligent defense...if it was because it was really unintelligent or because your good judgment had beclouded by your anti-religious sentiments? It's now beyond obvious that it's the latter but you can continue wallowing in your ignorance while yet deceiving yourself that you know.
Re: How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

God bless bro. I enjoyed and was blessed by your analysis.
Thanks and God bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! / Part 4 How To Know The Bone Of Your Bones And Flesh Of Your Flesh In Perfect Mar / Why Do People Hold On To Grudge(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.