Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! (6837 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by jpawjpaw(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2020
our motor na TOYOTA

2 Likes

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by JFT24(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2020
egwajoe:
Fellow Nairalanders
60% of us will fail this.
How many of us can
remember that inscription written on our school badge,that slogan or motor.
Mine back then was
"Hardwork And Discipline".
So come on,let us know yours!!!

Labor Omnia Vincit

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by ridwanlawal: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Labour omnia vim cit

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Honesty and industry

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by supernet4(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Go forward in service above self
Beegeecee idi aba abeokuta

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by lilachiever(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Denique:
“Purposeful in Pursuit”...Livingstone Model College cool

Lagos?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by gcof(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Pro unitate...13 years ago grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by joxxy01(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Excellent Spirit and Discipline

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by tpraiz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
*Youth is the time to learn*

Excel Universal College kaduna. grin
10years now

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na one Latin stuff like that. The thing long no be small

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Slynation(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Left for like a decade ago... But it has refused to delete "Excellence with Integrity"

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Denique(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
lilachiever:

Lagos?
Yea.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Auladimeji(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Knowledge is light Government collect Surulere Eric Moore

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sapentia et Gratia

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by aka12(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Discipline and knowledge.
Ex-Commando all the way
Comjos

2 Likes

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by ednut1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Education is light unquenchable

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by haiti007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Probitas doctrina. Sorry it's ceteri paribus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Lordseyad(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cum christo progredere! ~~Forward with Christ!

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by lilachiever(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Denique:
Yea.
Nice... I attended a summer school in the one at Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by 3fcc: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Knowledge and Godliness

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by RubiesBanking: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Denique:
“Purposeful in Pursuit”...Livingstone Model College cool

Which annex?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by adde: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Knowledge and discipline

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
irrefragable:
PRO UNITATE. 17 years ago.
sorry o, do you know Lasisi your junior !!!

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Jamahyel(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wisdom and excellence

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Sirjay001: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
DISCIPLINE AND KNOWLEDGE

Ex-commando.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by sybarite7(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
BET9JA LOL
seedorfy134:
Motto: Reward for Passion

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Getsaved(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is Nether mix wallet scam?

For me the site is potentially safe for now and we can't decide yet because the site is only days old but still you can still make a registration in the site.

Register here : https://nethermix.com/?ref=404569

My suggestion is register now but don't go some stakes or investments. But still it's up to you to take part of it.

After registration you get instant reward a balance of 1500 Nrx that is estimated ~ 0.04 eth and you can withdraw it on August 1, 2020 with no conditions as per admins says:

Yes, you can withdraw all your bonus and commissions after August 1, 2020 without any investment as per our CEO, but we encourage everyone to take part on our the Daily Staking, you will earn as much as 10% a day good for 5 days. Nethermix is very generous to give you $45.00 as registration bonus, why can’t you invest at least $5.00 for staking? Btw, that investment on daily staking still yours.

In July 25, 2020 they will announce a list of exchanges on which will be available for trading.

And will be traded on August 1 in the pair ETH/NRX and BTC/NRX.

Every users until July 30 will received 1% in NRX Tokens.

Well, It seems a bit too good to be true.

I don't say it's a scam or recommend it but you can still register and it's only take a minute of your time.

Be smart.

Be wise.

Don't stake.

- written by Bink (with web address edited by me, Emma)
Modified

Please it is clear now (as from August 2nd, 2020), do not fall for their trick. Please if you have registered with Nethermix wallet with this link, I am want to alert you that it is scam. Because if you want to widraw your etherium as they promise from August 1st, they are requiring you to pay activation fee again before you can widraw (th I is a sign of advance fee fraud). This is very bad. Please do not activate anything. I thought they will keep to their word. But now I know they are potential thieves. If you have fall for it already, please I am sorry and forgive me.
Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by hidhrhis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
egwajoe:
Fellow Nairalanders
60% of us will fail this.
How many of us can
remember that inscription written on our school badge,that slogan or motor.
Mine back then was
"Hardwork And Discipline".
So come on,let us know yours!!!
Ex commando
Na odogbo barracks be my. Own zone

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Kingnelson9: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Our school motto then was "EDUCATE TO EMPOWER"

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by franklingud(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
What of we that finish sec school in 2005?

What are you gonna tell us?

Am not your mate!

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by akosh005: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Unity and knowledge. Spussa)

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Denique(f): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
RubiesBanking:

Which annex?

Owodunni- Ikosi Annex...you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu State University Of Technology (esut) Post-ume Result Is Out! / Common Mistakes We Make In English And Their Correct Expression / Do You Know That You Can Get A Loan To Study In The United States Of America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.