Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner (60083 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by QuickStandard: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
cool
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Onlinesmart: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zoharariel:
Whatever tussle that happens between Tinubu & any Politician is none of my business since all of them are the same bastards fighting for their selfish interest.

Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Ofcourse, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-blasts-nigerian-youths-says-they-are-lazy-love-easy-money/

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? grin

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters ma ti lo shèy Governor.

Now, the MODS who are on the payroll of Tinubu can hide this comment or the entire thread again like they did 2days ago - It changes nothing.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.
Nyanmiri, why are you so obsessed with Tinubu and Yoruba in general? They swear for you and your ilks ni? Are you that jobless and shameless to be trolling people that doesn't give a damn whether you exist or not. Na you dey jump bus to our region everyday. You and your tribe are a disgrace to humanity. People hate you but you won't avoid them rather you want to die and be buried in our region. Something ain't right with igbos mentally.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
nawa o
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business for just 3k
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by fredoooooo: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is that all ?
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Jack500: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zoharariel:
Whatever tussle that happens between Tinubu & any Politician is none of my business since all of them are the same bastards fighting for their selfish interest.

Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Ofcourse, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-blasts-nigerian-youths-says-they-are-lazy-love-easy-money/

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? grin

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters ma ti lo shèy Governor.

Now, the MODS who are on the payroll of Tinubu can hide this comment or the entire thread again like they did 2days ago - It changes nothing.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.

Who be u! U are as inconsequential as ur votes.

Tinubu will become president, u can go and die

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by standupforhitt: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lolllllllllllll, that was then my guy it doesn't change the stable funds that comes into his Aza
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Oluwafemi346: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
see below
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by GeneralPula: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Be like say if you never attached Tinubuz name as a Politicians, people won't listen to you..

About the watch, maybe true or not.. What I know is Tinubu and Atiku are friends. Its part of why Obj was mad when he found out..

So he said.. Mr. Chuks Akunna, a former Chief Press Secretary to Ngige, in a tweet, said the minister was not in any way in the same mould as Tinubu. He claimed Ngige begged Tinubu for a car in 2004.

Ngige is a boy to Tinubu.. Few that knows this knows!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SIRTee15: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Nyanmiri, why are you so obsessed with Tinubu and Yoruba in general? They swear for you and your ilks ni? Are you that jobless and shameless to be trolling people that doesn't give a damn whether you exist or not. Na you dey jump bus to our region everyday. You and your tribe are a disgrace to humanity. People hate you but you won't avoid them rather you want to die and be buried in our region. Something ain't right with igbos mentally.

Zohariel is Yoruba and intelligent one at that...
Not all Yoruba youth visit Tinubu's house to beg for money....
I'm Yoruba and I also stand against Tinubu...
He's greedy, selfish and lacks conscience....
If he's the best Yoruba has to offer come 2023, then the presidency should go to other regions in the south.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by tamdun: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gforce2015:
Ngige is a rebellious and betrayal....he's equating someone that raised your hands up for an election to yourself.

This is the reason you need to be very careful in helping people because people you help today might team up with your enemy tomorrow.....

Ngige was facing House Rep. Panel....how does Tinubu biography concern Ngige panel...
You are a present minister, Tinubu had more than 5 slots in this present ministerial positions...including some parastatals, agencies of government and ministries....this.Ngige is a stupid -idiot...like his people
Help me ask am o, wetin concern Tinubu if no be envy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by mikuz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
It would be interesting to hear from Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by GeneralPula: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Zoharariel:

[/s]

You said as long as you're alive.. Then if God wants him as a president, he's gonna change your story from being alive..
That's how people die due to hatred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Toosure70: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Trash, BAT not even Atiku mate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Adrian98(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
How is this news??
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by mu2sa2: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you are wondering what's up between Tinubu and Ngige, read this:

Chris Ngige, male, christian, ex-governor, ex-senator, minister, authentic igboman and potentially Apc igbo presidential candidate.
Vs
Ahmed Bola Tinubu, male, muslim, ex-governor, ex-senator, original omo-eko, party chieftain, potentially Apc yoruba presidential candiate.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by BabaO2: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
That could happen between friends, the story would have made more sense if Tinubu was collecting wrist watches from Ngige. Why linking Atiku...? These people are just too dry.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zoharariel:

shocked
Bro, so much venom coming from you. And does Tinubu really performs human sacrifices??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
BabaO2:
That could happen between friends, the story would have made more sense if Tinubu was collecting wrist watches from Ngige. Why linking Atiku...? These people are just too dry.

Why not face north ?

Why una dey fear North
Always East !
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
He has been a boy boy to his Fulani masters since time undecided
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Daddysidhan: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Help any Iboman at your own peril, just help them for God sake and don't expect them not to insult you and be grateful
BB
Nzeugwu's family were like children to Sarduna , Sarduna was even responsibility for making Nzeugwu a military officer, same Nzeugwu not only killed Sarduna and his young wife in cold bold but made a picture of them in pool of blood and made a permflet distributing it among Ibos in the North to taunt Hausas and show Ibo superiority, Ibos hunged it on the wall accross North and Broadcasted on the then Radio Nigeria how they captured Sarduna a jihadist

Did you know Lola Omotayo a banker raised fund for the defunct P'Square and connect to PR people, even gave them her personal car since she has an official car, we can all see how Jude and Paul treated her after stardom

Ojukwu was helped into the Army by a Yoruba man after his Billionaire father did everything to keep him out of Army and with the Family business in Yoruba land, Ojukwu's first time in Enugu was as grown man after returning from UK, he spent all his life in Yoruba land and UK

When Nigerian Army and Python dance were closing in on Nnamdi Kanu, the only person he could call to save his life was Asari Dokubo, Asari smuggled him through the NigerDelta creeks with the help of militants and he was smuggled to Ghana,. Now we see how Kanu is lambasting Asari Dokubo after he is safely hidden in UK

So whatever assistant you render them just do it for God's sake and forget about it,

When they shout Marginalisation, Xenophobia just know most people are tired of helping them .courtesy of techmo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Onlinesmart:

He is not from east , stop that
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Loose lips sink ships.

That's all I've got to say.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gforce2015:
Ngige is a rebellious and betrayal....he's equating someone that raised your hands up for an election to yourself.

This is the reason you need to be very careful in helping people because people you help today might team up with your enemy tomorrow.....

Ngige was facing House Rep. Panel....how does Tinubu biography concern Ngige panel...
You are a present minister, Tinubu had more than 5 slots in this present ministerial positions...including some parastatals, agencies of government and ministries....this.Ngige is a stupid -idiot...like his people

That pic was from 2013 election which ngige came last

Ngigi was governor of Anambra under PDP in 2003 which your god had no power over it cos he was governor of Lagos under AD
Thanks
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Fabnaija: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Now Afonjas will call this man an IPOB commisioner
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Tranquillity360: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Did you hear tinubus voice? It's his zombies that are regurgitating all over the place.
Tinubu is not talking,his zombies is doing the talking for himgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Did you hear tinubus voice? It's his zombies that are regurgitating all over the place.

What he is going through is far more than these banters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by arukwe123(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
So the so called Tinubu is a kleptomaniac.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
When you're big, you're big. Tinubu has nothing in common with this guy and his likes including his pay master he is defending.
Asiwaju is their father

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
yarimo:
where are videos and pictures of Tinubu collecting ATIKU's wrist watch as you claimed ? undecided

I don't need to see the video before believing tiefnubu begged atiku for wristwatch

This revelation just proved that Tinubu sudden questionable wealth came from Lagos treasury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.