Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner (60080 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Reference(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
I am certain in the decades before 1619 this is precisely how Africans bickered about who had the biggest yam farm, the heaviest pestle and and the shiniest cowries before the European sneaked upon them and placed them all in handcuffs and leg shackles, leading them off into slavery.

Today instead of debating their development, advancement, social cohesion and universal prosperity they are busy bickering about wristwatches and automobiles while wallowing in abject poverty and whike the Chinese build the roads and the railways to be used in ferrying them into another round of slavery.

If you are above the age of ten and are here to join in this show of shame I am just sorry for you, this country and your future if you have any. Just visit forums of other nationals and see what they discourse around the polity.... shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
tamdun:

Help me ask am o, wetin concern Tinubu if no be envy
....it's not envy but inferiority complex. It's in their blood which make them think they are better than everyone and it's only an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
BabaO2:
That could happen between friends, the story would have made more sense if Tinubu was collecting wrist watches from Ngige. Why linking Atiku...? These people are just too dry.
....too dry like their region that makes even Ngige claimed "I'm a Lagos boy". He couldn't even claim his state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin Tinubu choose the wrong person!!! grin grin grin so Ngige is a VI boy afterall grin grin grin not so loud but a silent rich man

Nice response!

Tinubu sponsored media crew are just childish with their response!

There's nothing wrong in taking things from each other but coming online to use it to shame the person is just too petty

So it turned out that the car was also given to him as a gift grin grin grin grin

Neither did he (Tinubu) informed the public that Ngige returned the car, 5 months later

Anyways it's 1-1

Next grin grin
I hope you're no woman, because I thought they normally have sense
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
See what our leaders are busy arguing about. Smh.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Cantonese: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
myboy2111:
Tinubu actually rescue the serial betrayer called Ngige from Obasanjo?

If not inferiority complex, why would Ngige brought Tinubu name up?

Chai so you do not know past and present tenses? Na wah! Is English so difficult?

"Tinubu actually rescue". Where did you keep the "d" in the "rescue"?
"why would Ngige brought up". Shuoo!

I think you need a brain resetting slap from either a professional bricklayer or a professional iron bender!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
SIRTee15:

Zohariel is Yoruba and intelligent one at that...
Not all Yoruba youth visit Tinubu's house to beg for money....
I'm Yoruba and I also stand against Tinubu...
He's greedy, selfish and lacks conscience....
If he's the best Yoruba has to offer come 2023, then the presidency should go to other regions in the south.....
Is there any other region in the south? Bigot.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
He claimed that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as Governor had the habit of taking wristwatches from Atiku’s hands, both at the VP’s home or at meetings in the villa[b] as a sign of friendship and affection.[/b]

He added that Tinubu and Ibori sometimes did the same, but not that they could not afford it.

Knowing that this is what friends do as a sign of affection, so what's the and how's this silly story relevant?

I guess he found nothing to throw at Asiwaju Tinubu, but settled for the silliest and dumb rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
mikuz:
It would be interesting to hear from Tinubu
Tinubu is wicked, he likes it when the wailers wail.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
arukwe123:
So the so called Tinubu is a kleptomaniac.
....there are so many things involved here; either you didnt read the write-up or you can't comprehend a simple write-up or you just decided to be ignorant or you decided to show the level of your brain to the world by not checking the meaning of kleptomaniac before you typed it.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
mu2sa2:
If you are wondering what's up between Tinubu and Ngige, read this:

Chris Ngige, male, christian, ex-governor, ex-senator, minister, authentic igboman and potentially Apc igbo presidential candidate.
Vs
Ahmed Bola Tinubu, male, muslim, ex-governor, ex-senator, original omo-eko, party chieftain, potentially Apc yoruba presidential candiate.

what are you saying ??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Chirowman(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
big man talk to big man wetin concern me abeg
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

Why not face north ?

Why una dey fear North
Always East !
Because they're sensible unlike you
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
myboy2111:
Tinubu actually rescue the serial betrayer called Ngige from Obasanjo?

If not inferiority complex, why would Ngige brought Tinubu name up?

Ngige committed no offence by reminding Falake who his mate is and it beats my imagination what the hell you lots think people of sane mind take Tinubu for.... he's simply a former governor just like Chris, former Senator just like Chris and then what? and now, he's a Retrenched/sidelined APC national leader, anything else?....so what d heck exactly r yu guys making him feel like?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:

The topic is about u and north , why rushing to east ? Use your senses !
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:

Be brave for once bro
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I don't need to see the video before believing tiefnubu begged atiku for wristwatch

This revelation just proved that Tinubu sudden questionable wealth came from Lagos treasury
How has that being a problem to you?
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is a very unfortunate situation see as my people are having headache because of Tinubu. The irony of it is even Tinubu kinsmen maintain their cool and watched how chest beating nonenties busy body mofos from my region suffering from dirhoea of the mouth.

You people are just making Tinubu more popular go an check statistic after Buhari Tinubu is the most talked about politician in Nigeria. You busy attacking him he grows in popularity.

One thing I remember very well is Ngige once came to Lagos begging Tinubu when he was asked to refund cash given to him for his failed campaign then we are all here and read about it when people were pleading on his behalf then but today such an ingrate short brain with short height hurling insults to whom he can never amount to in his present life and the one to come.

My annoyance with Ngige is how can he has issue with Faleke and jumped to Tinubu for just no reason pls why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
bptc10:
This Bullion Van matter will nail Tinubu in this country and will possibly land him in prison, mark my word
....sorry ooo. Did Tinubu even deny having money in the bullion vans? He even said it confidently that he's the owner of the money and asked you people "is it your money?" which no one can lay claim of the money till this moment. This bullion vans entered his house in broad day light not in the middle of the night. So you waiting for him to be landed in prison because of that is like you will wait till eternity niyen ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Stjamez: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
These people have turned this country into a theatre of sort...
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

Be brave for once bro
So you now call stupidity braveness. I only wish you would change, so you children won't be as foolish as you.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
bptc10:
This Bullion Van matter will nail Tinubu in this country and will possibly land him in prison, mark my word

You mean it is a crime to rent BV in Nigeria?

You mean it is a crime to share your money with the needy in Nigeria?

You Igbos obviously have your own specially formulated and demented constitution in your village.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by SaintBeehot(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

Because one of your senseless elders spewed the shit above.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by MetaPhysical: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Anybody can write anything and put on paper. Why didnt Ngige create a VI in Anambra and live at home? Why was ESSDEEmotors in Lagos and Abuja, none in Anambra? Why is Ngige member of Ikoyi Club but not Awka Club?

Where is his pride in his state? There millions of Ngiges out there.

Ibos claim they are marginalized. This is the root cause of your marginalization. Your people lack a sense of pride in their homeland.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
chukswag:
j
u make this your Lagos seem like Newyork
...more than New York because you people cant survive without Lagos. If it's a lie,ask Ngige "I'm a Lagos boy". He didnt even claim New York nor his State.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by mu2sa2: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
what are you saying ??
Hahaha, let me try and say it in vernacular for easy comprehension to you. I will be back shortly, if possible.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

Where is Ngige from and who are the childish dolts peddling rumors and gossips like market women in the article? Are they not from the SE?

Or you just don't know how to read?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by MetaPhysical: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
bptc10:

Yinmu!

The Apex Igbo leader in Lagos disagrees with you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
jrusky:
This is a very unfortunate situation see as my people are having headache because of Tinubu. The irony of it is even Tinubu kinsmen maintain their cool and watched how chest beating nonenties busy body mofos from my region suffering from dirhoea of the mouth.

You people are just making Tinubu more popular go an check statistic after Buhari Tinubu is the most talked about politician in Nigeria. You busy attacking him he grows in popularity.

One thing I remember very well is Ngige once came to Lagos begging Tinubu when he was asked to refund cash given to him for his failed campaign then we are all here and read about it when people were pleading on his behalf then but today such an ingrate short brain with short height hurling insults to whom he can never amount to in his present life and the one to come.

My annoyance with Ngige is how can he has issue with Faleke and jumped to Tinubu for just no reason pls why

Just like others before him, he'll eventually carry delegation to Bourdillon to prostrate and beg Asiwaju, they always do.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by MetaPhysical: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
blakkydikky:
...more than New York because you people cant survive without Lagos. If it's a lie,ask Ngige "I'm a Lagos boy". He didnt claim New york nor his state.

grin
Fact!
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by majamajic(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Where is Ngige from and who are the childish dolts peddling rumors and gossips like market women in the article? Are they not from the SE?

Or you just don't know how to read?

The topic is about atiku not ngige ! Atiku is from not not east !
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by omohlexy: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Very soon you people will tell us they used to exchange boxers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.