Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner (60072 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't apologize for autocorrect.

Stop boring me with your silly ipob rubbish.

.... hahahaha you know....

Of course....self acclaimed 'most educated tribe' often has a way of blaming 'autopen' for their woeful performance in recent WAEC, NECO, Jamb, etc results.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NGpatriot: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
NSK4U:

.... hahahaha you know....

Of course....self acclaimed 'most educated tribe' often has a way of blaming 'autopen' for their woeful performance in recent WAEC, NECO, Jamb, etc results.
[/s]

Why is this ignorant ipob still buzzing over my ears like nasty village fly?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Impecca(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Even my local government council chairman can't beg for a car. He uses Latest Lexus 2019
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by Marine54(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
Fact!
which fact ! They can't survive and they're agitating for their own country. Kids every where
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by NSK4U(m): 3:59am On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Why is this ignorant ipob still buzzing over my ears like nasty village fly?

Bruh, everything na joke o, just for fun...lol
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by ogbuefi677(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2020
DeLaRue:
Meaningless 'fight.'

The man said he's Tinubu's mate. So? Are they not of similar age.

Tinubu gave him a bullet proof car. And so what?

It's bizarre though that Mr Ngige referenced Tinubu when the latter had nothing to do with his tiff with Adeleke.

It's a Nigerian thing, though it's more common with young people. It was common in school fights in those days with your protagonist quick to claim '..I'm not your mate...I roll with your brothers' even if he''s never met them
Exactly.
The man was just trying to tell Faleke that he(Ngige) is Faleke's mentor's mate but trust nairaland ewedu muslim squad to twist the narrative
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by ogbuefi677(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:

As stupid as Ngige....Tinubu single-handedly changed Ambode for Sanwo-olu....let Ngige go and try that in Anambra State.....
And Tinubu still has influence in all the southwestern region including Edo State where the sitting governor go to burdillion Road to pay homage to him....
When Buhari saw that Ngige is a perpetual political failure and Obiano has turned him to a political retiree, Buhari pities him and appointed him a minister of the Federal Republic...
Tinubu is not Ngige mate in all things and presently you don't have his equal in all the whole southeastern region.....he's equal with Late Nnamdi Azikwe, Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo.....
Ngige and Fashola, Sunday Dare (sports minister), Aregbesola, etc are mates...
You have just confirmed your slavish nature where one man and his family choose who to give a piece of the yam or not
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by ogbuefi677(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2020
blakkydikky:
....it's not envy but inferiority complex. It's in their blood which make them think they are better than everyone and it's only an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise.
That thiefnuubu has appropriated the resources of a whole state and dishes to whoever he wants doesn't make him greater than anyone.
Ngige is a MEDICAL DOCTOR while thiefnuubu has a questionable certificate from Chicago which is why you hear Bode George and ppl who know call him Bob Chicago.
Ngige retired as director in the federal civil service and was already rich from private practice, owned his house in VI Lagos but Thiefnuubu's wealth all came when he became governor and after that.
Even the house in Bourdillon is a former Lagos state govt guest house which he stole and can be retrieved from him tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by ogbuefi677(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2020
eagleu:

Woooww!
Strong, boastful, noisy, and chest beating!
Thank God you have not started coping and pasting, and repeat pasting kerosene line yet!

If Tinubu owns Lagos, what does the average Yoruba man own? Zero!
Unlike, OBJ who retired to his farm, Fashola who would retire to his law practice , and Ngige who would likely return to his small medical practice, what would Tinubu return to? Drug dealing?

You see why he practices politics of desperation. He's not a king or royalty, he has no sustainable skills except hanging around corridors of power, he has mixed mafia life style with politics, and paid daily bloggers like you to continously spew nonsense on his behalf.

That's not self sustaining.
Thiefnuubu and his ewedu Islamic minions are yet to understand that d era of newspaper propaganda has been nailed to the coffin by the advent of internet and social media.
I wonder why he still invests so much in these urchins to distort public opinion when the social media has made every single citizen with an internet enabled phone a reporter.
Even the house he lives today in Bourdillon was a former Lagos govt guest house he stole,was driving a rickety 504 saloon b4 he became governor,oriental hotels,first nation airline,the nation newspapers, TVC,Falomo shopping centre and every single thing he has today were all acquired during and after he was governor but his ewedu crew will always turn a blind eye to that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by chukswag(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2020
blakkydikky:
...more than New York because you people cant survive without Lagos. If it's a lie,ask Ngige "I'm a Lagos boy". He didnt even claim New York nor his State.
I was born and raised in Lagos. Lagos is a giant shithole!! leave Lagos and see.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2020
chukswag:

I was born and raised in Lagos. Lagos is a giant shithole!! leave Lagos and see.
Just tell me your parent gave birth to you in a shithole. Thanks for letting me know that.
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by chukswag(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
blakkydikky:
Just tell me your parent gave birth to you in a shithole. Thanks for letting me know that.

yea* m better tho,
left the shithole for u
and ur family
to continue eating
shit
Re: Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner by blakkydikky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
chukswag:

yea* m better tho,
left the shithole for u
and ur family
to continue eating
shit
Yes,you left the shithole but the shit is all over you and it can never leave you and your generation because it is the shit you and your generation will eat,drink and sleep for the rest of your unfortunate lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.