Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27578 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
gypsey:
yea right! what does atheist mean? God didn't create me my father and mother did. accept who?

Who created your mother and father? Did they create themselves. Accept Jesus Christ and leave this sinful life.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Basher8583:

Trust me on that day if it at all comes, I have so much questions to ask God too. Like if he has been fair to me to equaly Judge me in this harsh country as he would to other calmer countries.

Me too. I would as well like to ask many questions. Until then, keep serving him.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
efficiencie:
@UyaiIncomparabl

everyone alive will pass through the Great Tribulation...you will have to choose between receiving the mark or dying a martyr!

Just like it happened to the Disciples of Jesus christ. Though dicey, I won't accept the mark.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Elder0001:

Seems like you don't want to go heaven.

Do you think you will make heaven?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
it seems you had an encounter with the unchangeable changer. Great to know you're spreading the good news.

Thank you, baby boy. I haven't forgotten you. I have been really busy.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by CodeTemplar: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?
If I find myself in that position, na to go into cocoa yam farming o. Just accept I can't buy or sell and start planting all I will ever eat and that's where cocoa yam comes in. Nutritious and rugged food.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
If I find myself in that position, na to go into cocoa yam farming o. Just accept I can't buy or sell and start planting all I will ever eat and that's where cocoa yam comes in. Nutritious and rugged food.

So, you will only be eating cocoyam all your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Bahddo(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See, unbeliever, the Armageddon will come after the Rapture, then Satan and his fellow Beasts will take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order and the rest unraptured people who remain on the earth will be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know). At least, that's what my Bible tells me.

What would you do? I want to know.

the Bible didn't say so. You are the one thinking it said so. Revelation that talked about the wild beast (symbolic), its mark (symbolic) and Armageddon said nothing about a 'rapture'.

That's just y'all running with what your pastors have told you. If they truly believed in any of those, they wouldn't be amassing cars and private jets on earth.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Irreligious people? One who fears God should be meek.

Christians don't fear their God sir
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2020
davidinchrist:

Hmm, not funny though.

Cos who would rather like to stay in the fires of Hell for just 918 seconds too; let alone forever?

May Jesus bless you.

I'm not talking about going to hell grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by solonubinho(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2020
BigDick70inch:

I can see the biblical name you have as your moniker now..
Tueh!!!

Thankfully, you can identify my moniker as being from a biblical name. You're gradually improving, good.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, you will only be eating cocoyam all your life?
one day his matches will finish or the gas he is using, how will he now go about it grin grin
Shit is scary.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by DeOTR: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Sancs:

They are cavemens because they were not educated or scientist or programmers. All they did were to make up a mythical figure.
Yen yen yen! What a dull fellow.
Moses led hundreds of thousands of people for decades.
David, the psalmist, was a king, and a musician with over a hundred songs to his credit.
Solomon was a king and was known as a very wiseman.
Daniel was a prime minister in Babylon (the world power of the golden age).
Paul could speak, read and write in many languages. Just to mention a few of them. These are the people, you, a half-witted fellow, are calling cavemen?
They were not educated and they could read and write? You don't even know the meaning of education. Can I blame you? You can't even write cavemen correctly.
Dream all you can, but you can't come close to what these "cavemen" achieved thousands of years ago, in ten lifetimes.
It's obvious you're not educated, so you can't be a scientist or a programmer. That makes you a caveman.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 27, 2020
DeOTR:

David, the psalmist, was a king, and a musician with over a hundred songs to his credit.
Paul could speak, read and write in many languages. Just to mention a few of them. These are the people, you, a half-witted fellow, are calling cavemen?
They were not educated and they could read and write? You don't even know the meaning of education. Can I blame you? You can't even write cavemen correctly.
Dream all you can, but you can't come close to what these "cavemen" achieved thousands of years ago, in ten lifetimes.
It's obvious you're not educated, so you can't be a scientist or a programmer. That makes you a caveman.

OMG Your Stupidity is Amazing
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 27, 2020
DeOTR:

You so called Christian are the ones always insulting when anyone who says something which is true but you have been brainwashed from Child birth so no surprise there.You said I can't be a Programmer! Dude you don't even know if i am.Any human can be a programmer if he studies it. So who's the slowpoke now.

Is my Spelling of Cavemen not correct or have they changed it?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by legionISproteus: 4:55am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Thanks.

Don't evade the question, though. The truth is that, "Jesus is coming back". Don't be caught dead without Jesus Christ.
And Batman would destroy Boko haram
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PharaohMusa: 4:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Nephilim:
you're too arrogant to learn, little wonder you have pharaoh mix with your Moniker, and that's no coincidence.
grin
You're very funny sir, arrogant How....

Forget about the Moniker, teach a bro, except you just dey wine me.....
Nephilim which means a fallen angel, because of that I should call you and evil person? Anybody can use any Moniker, it doesn't matter sir.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who created your mother and father? Did they create themselves. Accept Jesus Christ and leave this sinful life.
My mother and father was created by their own parents. cheesy not Jesus christ, what a dumb question
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ideology(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See, unbeliever, the Armageddon will come after the Rapture, then Satan and his fellow Beasts will take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order and the rest unraptured people who remain on the earth will be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know). At least, that's what my Bible tells me.

What would you do? I want to know.

The question he asked was where?

cheesy

We grew up believing alot of things without finding out for ourselves.

Please let me know the portion that says rapture will come first.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by DeOTR: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Sancs:

You so called Christian are the ones always insulting when anyone who says something which is true but you have been brainwashed from Child birth so no surprise there.You said I can't be a Programmer! Dude you don't even know if i am.Any human can be a programmer if he studies it. So who's the slowpoke now.
Apart from the fact that these people you called cavemen are religious people, they were great and intelligent men of their times. Only an slowpoke would refer to them as cavemen.
Every verse of the Bible is a masterpiece. I'm sure you have not written a 2-page article in your entire life.
I'd rather be brainwashed than be an half-wit like you.
You have not done anything with your life that can be remotetly said to be as great as what these men had done, yet you're not ashamed to call them
derogatory names?
Is my Spelling of Cavemen not correct...?
Go back to your mentions and see your mess. You wrote cavemens. I guess that's a good english to you.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by omojeesu(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?

Rapture takes place after the great tribulation not before.

Read your Matthew 24 very well.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Chinakwam:

Brainwashed Islamist...

Then what are you?
Typical of someone who can't contribute to the subject matter!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2020
ajl:

Here Bill Gates Microsoft was issued a patent number for their body chip. Is it a coincidence that the patent number for their body chip invention is "060606". Note that you don't get to choose your patent number yourself as it is issued by the authorizing organization. The number 2020 that comes before 060606 stand for the year, WO stand for World Intellectual Property Organization. Some will say it's not for a body chip but if you are versed in patent or invention (i have 2 patents), you can hide "things" or intentions with words to confuse others that may want to come up with something similar. It mention measuring human "body activity".

Did the Bible say 060606?

2020 will soon go and another 666 theory will surface. No be today!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I go for evangelism sometimes. Where is your house? I may come to preach God's word to you and your family soonest.
grin Hahahahaha that's probably not a good idea.Don't you stay in Lag anymore?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2020
emmnprince:

That's not a literal statement Mr. AntiChristian.

So what does it mean?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by tony5(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
I had a dream about rapture too just yesterday night. I believe i died yesterday 'cause it looked and felt real. I woke up frightened. The last time i had something as troublesome as this was 8 years back, when i dreamt about rapture for 3 consecutive nights.
well done sir, have you had a dream on how to solve Nigerian problem yet?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2020
BigTableShaker:

The sword is the word of GOD.

Where does the text say this? Can you give a proof?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by tony5(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2020
So what we are saying is that, the Israelites who happens to be mostly Jews and Muslims are not rapturable? I pray God will grant us the grace to live right and righteously. Stop judging, preach salvation and not condemnation

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
gypsey:
My mother and father was created by their own parents. cheesy not Jesus christ, what a dumb question

Where did they come from? Your ancestors? Did they create themselves? Stop taking God's glory.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
tony5:
So what we are saying is that, the Israelites who happens to be mostly Jews and Muslims are not rapturable? I pray God will grant us the grace to live right and righteously. Stop judging, preach salvation and not condemnation

Where did I preach condemnation?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
grin Hahahahaha that's probably not a good idea.Don't you stay in Lag anymore?

I do.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Christians don't fear their God sir

I am not Sir.

What do Christians do then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.