Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27572 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ThothHermes: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

They are all gone. I sent them to where they belong.

Fought a hard fight for ten days and ten nights.

I can't answer any more mentions again. Bye.
I don't believe this.
If that snake thread is true, then you are in some serious fight, a very winnable fight of course.

If you had won that fight, this is not the next thread you'd be creating.

You won't even be making these kinds of comments believe me. grin grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThothHermes:
I don't believe this.
If that snake thread is true, then you are in some serious fight, a very winnable fight of course.

If you had won that fight, this is not the next thread you'd be creating.

You won't even be making these kinds of comments believe me. grin grin

I fought a messy fight with them, trust me. It was mad.

The lord has given me the mantle to tread upon snakes and scorpions henceforth.

Bye once more.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ThothHermes: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I fought a messy fight with them, trust me. It was mad.

The lord has given me the mantle to tread upon snakes and scorpions henceforth.

Bye once more.

You play too much. Sha let us know when the fight starts.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
Did you witness God create them? can you prove that God created anyone or are you blindly believing all that your warped imaginations?. grin When did i give God the permission to create me? so God goes about creating people without their consents? what a stupid and interfering God. grin perharps God should mind his own bloody business.

It's only a fool that says "There's no God".

Daddy, please forgive him.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
xest:
There is nothing like rapture And there is nothing like Jesus Christ

You will say this on the last day.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by sacajawea: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

A very Weak Stale Line by Dumb, Ignorant Religious People like you.
Would you "Would you create Sparks and Controversies" too up until the Last Day?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
sacajawea:

A very Weak Stale Line by Dumb, Ignorant Religious People like you.
Would you "Would you create Sparks and Controversies" too up until the Last Day?

No. Maybe, I would just shove my opinions up my throat and learned to mind my business next time. grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by sacajawea: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. Maybe, I would just shove my opinions up my throat and learned to mind my business next time. grin
??
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SirMichael1: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
I apologize to people whose mentions I could not reply to. I got tired of the numerous mentions mehn, couldn't keep up. I guess the rush died.

Stay tuned for my next thread. smiley
Oh, don't I know you so well.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Psalm 92:6 (WYC) An unwise man shall not know; and a fool shall not understand these things. (But this is what the ignorant do not know; and what the foolish do not understand)

You'll never know bro.

grin You mean I should just throw away my reasoning and believe you hook, line and sinker abi?

I agree i'm ignorant and you are filled with the holy spirit. Can you tell us the arrival date of your Jesus the word of God with another word in his mouth!

I just realized Jesus too had a son! The word of God is God's son! The two-edged sword that is word is Jesus' son too!
Chai! Brain no go kill me!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigTableShaker(f): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin You mean I should just throw away my reasoning and believe you hook, line and sinker abi?

I agree i'm ignorant and you are filled with the holy spirit. Can you tell us the arrival date of your Jesus the word of God with another word in his mouth!

I just realized Jesus too had a son! The word of God is God's son! The two-edged sword that is word is Jesus' son too!
Chai! Brain no go kill me!

Yes Jesus had sons and daughters; WE (Believers)are.

We are product of HIS words, we are full of wonders and to burst your tiny brains, I am Godson: fearfully and wonderfully made just a little lower than the angels.
AND..
..I have a powerful tongue too, the words I speak are powerful.

As Children of God, our tongues have a lot of power.

Proverbs 18:21 confirms this by saying, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits."

This is further seen in Matthew 18:18, which proclaims, "Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

These verses prove how much good or bad our tongues, words can do.
This power and responsibility is discussed several times in the Bible.

Here are 17 things the Bible says about using, and the repercussions of misusing this power.

1. Proverbs 13:3; “Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin."

2. Ephesians 4:29; "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."

3. Proverbs 18:19; "A brother who has been insulted is harder to win back than a walled city, and arguments separate people like the barred gates of a palace."

4. Proverbs 10:20; "The words of a good person are like pure silver, but an evil person’s thoughts are worth very little."

5. Proverbs 26:20; "Without wood, a fire will go out, and without gossip, quarreling will stop."

6. Proverbs 11:17; “Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel.”

7. 1 Peter 3:9; "Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."

8. Proverbs 16:24; “Kind words are like honey – sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.”

9. Matthew 15:18; "But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person."

10. Matthew 12:36; "I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak."

11. Matthew 12:37; "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

12. Colossians 3:8; "But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth."

13. James 1:26; "If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless."

14. James 3:3-6; When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."

15. James 3: 9-12; "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."

16. Proverbs 29:20; "Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him."

17. Colossians 4:6; "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person."

In conclusion: nothing complements a fast mind better than a slow tongue. And nothing aggravates a slow mind better than a fast tongue.
Pick your words carefully as it has the power to make the sentence beautiful or ugly..

Have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Fortune118005(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What about Revelation six vs nineteen?
Revelation chapter 6 doesn't have vs 19
Please read Matthew 24:29-31 and stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by k2money(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2020
kramer:

Shebi barcode was the mark of the beast before?
https://www.wired.com/2012/12/upc-mark-of-the-beast/

Then they said tattoo
https://watch.pairsite.com/marks.html

Then later they said covid-19 vaccine
https://www.nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-says-he-had-covid-19-speaks-against-vaccines-2703611

And now you have brought your own, microchip or implant?

You people are confused. This is what happens when people don't think for themselves but rely on their pastors who are equally mumu
Read my quote diligently, I write might. I don't even belief in the Bible so don't tell me my pastor, I'm an Agnostic.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by sacajawea: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Christianity is not your thing at all. It is a Noble religion if Practiced right but you, just Can't, it is obvious.
Your Selfishness and Fear of Death and the Uncertainty is what is Making you suddenly 'Preach'. No single biblical Reasoning in your Original Post.
I remember you Calling my Post on Humility sometimes back "Rubbish!".
Have a good one Uyailn

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2020
sacajawea:

Christianity is not your thing at all. It is a Noble religion if Practiced right but you, just Can't, it is obvious.
Your Selfishness and Fear of Death and the Uncertainty is what is Making you suddenly 'Preach'. No single biblical Reasoning in your Original Post.
I remember you Calling my Post on Humility sometimes back "Rubbish!".
Have a good one Uyailn

Shuuuuush! grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kachi19: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Investnow2017:

That teaching of hell being a place to punish sinners in a burning fire is not the teaching of the Bible but of Satan and his agents. God, our loving Creator will never put anyone into a burning furnace for whatever reason.
It irks true Christians when we read such abhorrable teaching being linked to our loving Creator, God.
Now what does the Bible teach about death? The Bible says death is like a deep sleep, John 11:11. When we die we know nothing again, Ecclesiastes chapter 9:5,6. Why do we die? We die because of the sin we inherited from our first parents Adam and Eve. Where do we go when we die? God himself answers this question at Genesis chapter 3:19. Addressing the first sinner Adam, God said "in the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of the dust you were made, for dust you are, and to dust you will return". So when we die, whether we are righteous or sinners, we return to the dust. Death is the opposite of life. Therefore, punishment for sin is forfeiture of life, since life is a gift from God, according to Romans 6:23.
When we die, is that the end? No. Jesus Christ promised that a time is coming in the future when all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, John 5:28,29. That is what the Bible calls Resurrection.
Now to the main question, what is the fate of those who did not hear the good news of Christ's kingdom until they die? Here comes the loving promise of God found at Acts chapter 24:15 where God promise that both the righteous and the unrighteous will rise again.
There is a beautiful truth I must let you know as gleaned from God's word the Bible and it is the fact that there are 3 categories of persons on earth:
1) Those who study God's word and try to live by it. These the Bible call righteous.
2) Those who study the Bible but deliberately refused to live by what they learn or even oppose God's word - these are the wicked.
3) Those who did not have access to God's word until their death - these are the unrighteous. Here falls the little children being talked about. God has promised to resurrect them from the dead where they will have the opportunity of doing his will, if they so choose, Revelation 20:11 - 15.
The wicked, for sure will pay for their wickedness, and their punishment is sure - everlasting destruction which the Bible calls Second death or lake of fire, - a total forfeiture of life, Rev 21:8.

If you have question, please feel free to ask.

wow. you've made some striking points I admit. christians like you is what the world need not those brainwashed dolls. these points are worth considering. sound like a Christ embassy member
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
kachi19:

wow. you've made some striking points I admit. christians like you is what the world need not those brainwashed dolls. these points are worth considering. sound like a Christ embassy member
I got this truth as a Jehovah's Witness. You will get answers to so many life important questions from the following website: www.jw.org. My brother knowing this truth has helped put my life on the line to the real life.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by xest(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

There is nothing like last days. Wake up

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by xest(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
KBARBIE:

May the God Lord save , transform and accept your soul. Ameeeen.
Lol.Christiants are funny
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Uyai, allow me chip in my own opinion on the topic. Uyai, don't vex that I am calling your name, but I just want to send a strong point to you. Bear with me.
Now, if you had studied the book of Daniel and Revelation indepthly at the same time praying to the Holy Spirit to give u clearer understanding of the timelines of those events(woes) that will come upon the whole world, you will have discovered the following:
-That there is no pre-tribulation rapturing of "repentant true christians" The book of Daniel will help you to further understand why I made this claim.
-666 is not the mark or number to be forcefully inscribed on the body of humans. Many are oblivious to this knowledge. The mark of the beast is the name and number of a man alive already who will oppose all that is good and oppose the Most High God. If 666 were to be the number, don't you think that it will be way easier for majority of the earth's population to reject it outrightly having already known for years that 666 is thw forbidden number in the end of times? Certainly, satan is not that stupid and sloppy. Remember, the bible said "let him who has wisdom/insight calculate the number of the beast for it is the number of a man"
Why would God say those with insight should deduce the number? It is not going to be easily known by all the way 666 is widely known today as the devils number. The verse went further to state that the number is six three scores and six, right? Ok. Why would it be revealed so easily when the previous verse said humans who have wisdom should calculate or figure out the number? Does it not sound contradictory in some way? It does.
The number is on the forehead or right hand is spoken in metaphorical manner. You need to pray for understamding to accept this. It is your choice anyways. So back to the rapture thingy. How then shall the christians proove their faiths to God if they do not undergo testing and tribulation like has never been before? This will be the ultimate survival test of those who say they LOVE Jesus Christ. The world will be in a state of chaos and oppression like never been seen before and those who love Jesus , or who call themselves followers of Jesus will be the main targets of these enemies who will control most of the worlds powers and resources. Hindus, bhuddists and all other religions and their followers won't be spard ,nor pitied. We will all be on earth to witness it and there is no escaping. The only thing is that God will keep those who are faithful to Him and wait on "The Promise" safe and they will only use their eyes to see how unbelievers are dying around them in their millions , but they themselves will not perish alongside them. Then when the entire power of the saints has been crushed and extinguished, our defender Angel Michael will arise with a loud cry to heaven and announce the fury and wrath of God and Michael the arch-angel will announce Jesus' arrival into the world from the clouds above with great authority and fierce anger because He has come to destroy the beast amd his empire and all those who persecute the saints. This is when we that believe and did not accept to worship the image of the beast/antichrist will then be gathered from all corners of the earth by angels to go and meet Christ in the air. Gbam!! Now, the destruction follows next and the cup of God's fury is emptied out on the beast amd those humans who sold their faiths and allegience to thw beast. We that are saved through Faith in Jesus will be in the clouds while Jesus immediately dishes out vengance to the world which will take a while but we won't feel the effect of the time, or waiting. This happens all at once but will seem like a long while because by then there will be no effect of time and space and we will not be whisked off into heaven yet till Jesus had carried out His revenge on the earth and those in it. Those are the bowls poured out by the angels as discribed in the book of Revelations. By that time there will be nothing like moon and nightime as they would have fled from His presence as we were told. Then immediately after these woes are finished, it will be time for the Great Judgment of all souls, whether alive or dead. Remember by now time has no effect as there will be no constraint owing to time. We will all still be in our human forms by then whilst the judgment thrones and bookes are set up. It will be so awesome to behold such a grand occassion(well, for those who are saved, sha) I have a deep conviction in my spirit about the way it will play out , but of course it is a limited vision of the event which i have. What normally seems like a day to us on earth won't seem so long as proper accounts will be given just like ir is done in a law court(no jokes about this) there will be no need or use for sleep and rest as we will have overcome all that human needs by then as the concept of time will be invalid. Then the sinners plus those who worshipped the beast will be seperated from we who are saved (you and I, amen). Then some will be crying and saying to the judges(some old apostles, prophets and even selected angels will be assigned to judge mankind) I will find exactly the verse of the Scriptures which says that certain saints and angels will be judges on that day. I will try and update it here soon. To support my statement. Mehn that day is gonna be great and awesome and interesting and marvelling. I can just picture it now even. May we be on the right hand side on that day by God's grace. Amen and amen. I'll update this soon.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shuuuuush! grin
Hmmmn, I hope u will not speak to me this same way when you read and disagree with my line or reasoning, especially on there being no Pre-trib. Rapture. I just noticed that u spoke to some other commenters in a manner that seems unfair (not talking about those unbelieving guys). Those ones are lost. Is it not an open floor anymore for people to air their views too , albeit nicely and without sounding rude to one another? Hope u get what I mean, though. Just an observation.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your blood ain't shit. Don't desecrate the name of Jesus by comparing a mere blood that you own with His. Only those who are loyal to God and will be raptured will go to Heaven.

What nonsense are you talking about it seems you're a very demented fellow. You asked for opinions on what people will do in a hypothetical situation wherein they found themselves left behind after the rapture. He played along and said he will not take the mark but will go with the second option which is to redeem himself with his blood by enduring all the persecutions. You self started to talk nonsense that his blood ain't shit, are you for real or very crazy in the head? Nuts everywhere
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

What nonsense are you talking about it seems you're a very demented fellow. You asked for opinions on what people will do in a hypothetical situation wherein they found themselves left behind after the rapture. He played along and said he will not take the mark but will go with the second option which is to redeem himself with his blood by enduring all the persecutions. You self started to talk nonsense that his blood ain't shit, are you for real or very crazy in the head? Nuts everywhere

cheesy

Abeg o! No swallow me raw. You no get joy.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
xest:
There is nothing like last days. Wake up

You shall know when it meets you unaware.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy

Abeg o! No swallow me raw. You no get joy.

I started to follow the conversation same way I've followed it on quora when this question appeared in my office mailbox. It seems a lot if people in this nairaland don't have sense but it's okay.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
CodeTemplar:
If I find myself in that position, na to go into cocoa yam farming o. Just accept I can't buy or sell and start planting all I will ever eat and that's where cocoa yam comes in. Nutritious and rugged food.

Lol brotherly. Haha haha
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Well u got it all wrong..
The shit I mean is the 666..
Nothing can be compared to the precious blood of the lamb..
But..remember bible says those who fail to receive the mark..will redeem themselves with their blood and get called into heaven later..

She is unaware the Bible says so. She doesn't know the word.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

I started to follow the conversation same way I've followed it on quora when this question appeared in my office mailbox. It seems a lot if people in this nairaland don't have sense but it's okay.

Including you, I guess. grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Including you, I guess. grin

grin grin grin I don't think you can draw close. I've spent 8 years in uni learning how to learn. That's how u get common sense.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

grin grin grin I don't think you can draw close. I've spent 8 years in uni learning how to learn. That's how u get common sense.

8 years studying clinical medicine, I guess?

I can't bet my vagina that your brain can't withhold any more sense apart from what you learned in medical school. Too senseless. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Download Tope Alabi's Songs Here For Free / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.