Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27566 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by krushdripper(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

I don't think it's a metaphorical mark.

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and his works. I am not of the fleshly world.
You are bleeped in the head. Sorry about the insult but that's your situation.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigDick70inch(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Getting into heaven should be intentional, not by grace.

Now we r gon disagree Oo..

Did u jux say making heaven sud be intentional??
u think grace is not needed??

Even..when bible say"kingdom of God suffer violence and the violent taketh by force..

Lol..dont turn dis to joke 6sta..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Pharaohny: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2020
666 koo 777 nii

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PharaohMusa: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Topic that many will not like to discuss . Our People do not like the truth!

We love to DECIEVE ourselves .

Let's make Great use of the life and Opportunity we have now to Ensure we are Ready For Heaven either in Death or at Rapture..

The Rapture, which is the Catching away of the saints, is the Next Big thing on this Earth.

It's gonna be a Great day! A day of Happiness and Joy unspeakable for us who will make it and a day of Misery, Confusion, Wailing and weeping for those who will be left behind. The Whole Earth will be Engulfed in Confusion like never seen. Pls do everything you should to avoid being here..

To the topic, if you find yourself here on Earth after the Rapture, it's unfortunate! There is a slight chance of making Heaven but you have to be ready to face all the Hardships, Tribulations and Wickedness here on Earth. It's not something to wish for, Because the Bible says

" And there shall be Great Tribulation, such as the World has never seen"!

In other words , what we are seeing now will be a Child's play in Comparison to what will be Here!

If you Find yourself here on Earth after the Rapture, do all you can not to Take the Mark of the Beast! No one will Force you to take it. But you will be tortured if you refuse it..

You will have to End up paying with your Blood!

If you take that mark, you are Doomed Forever and Ever.....
you are Signed and Approved for Destruction and Torments Forever and Ever..

Pls we are still here at least as of this Moment. Accept Jesus Christ and Surrender your all to Him. Don't wait/ Wish to be Here. You can't Bear it, so don't Imagine it!

Today is the day of Repentance..

The Truth is that you will not be able to stand the torture..

May The Lord give us Understanding of these things
grin
Mr Righteousness89!!!
I think accepting the mark of the beast 666 would be the best option, so we can join the army of Lucifer and fight for the freedom of mankind, you never can tell we and the devil might just happen to win the war and take over heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StubbornGENIUS: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Sancs:

You just proved my point why do all so called believer insults? You guys are nothing but people who look for shortcuts but don't want to admit. Work hard and you will make it without any help from your so called God
WhatFYI,that was a compliment to Uyai.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by emmnprince(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and his works. I am not of the fleshly world.

Jesus is coming back. True.

Mark of the 666. False and unfounded. It is a lie.

As for that your dream: Don't take it serious, lest it mislead you further.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
WhatFYI,that was a compliment to Uyai.
Yeah right and that was a advice
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Unified07: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Sancs:

Dude it's has more than 12000 years since we have been hearing of rapture. Can't you see it's all fake
Is not fake even JESUS said no body knows the time date and season only God knows
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigDick70inch(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Lawly:

Exactly my brother. great sufferings in Nigeria is normal thing everyday. rejecting the mark of the beast cannot be difficult for me and will not be difficult for me. besides there a lot of people in this country that don't put their money in the bank no matter how much they are. they don't do all these nonsense technology thing.
in short, enforcing that nonsense in Nigeria cannot succeed as the anti-christ people want. a lot of people will still live their normal lives without it. some will remove whatever you put in their bodies and move on with their lives. Those are part of what makes us Nigerians. we live to destroy everything put in place to work. our politicians will deceive the whitemen just to embezzle their money and do small gragra and it ends there. if they bring sufferings on people, people will still survive it bcs there's no amount of sufferings they can ever bring that people have not seen ten times of it in this Nigeria. besides people die like flies everyday in this country and others alive still move on like nothing has happened.
so they cannot successfully enforce that in Nigeria, and they will not successfully enforce that in Nigeria.

Lol..
Funny u grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Missyajoke(f): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?

I don't trust you and you're doing this for front page. Liar! Liar! Liar.
Aunty go and sit down.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Missyajoke(f): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
So why tagging the mods? Clearly, today is sunday and christain threads like this make front page. Apparently, the euphoria you got from your previous thread has gone low and you want to spark your life. Truely, as someone rightly poised. "you're jobless at this hour". Go and sleep, my sunshine.

She's after front page.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StubbornGENIUS: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Sancs:
Yeah right and that was a advice
...an advice.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Missyajoke(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
So why tagging the mods? Clearly, today is sunday and christain threads like this make front page. Apparently, the euphoria you got from your previous thread has gone low and you want to spark your life. Truely, as someone rightly poised. "you're jobless at this hour". Go and sleep, my sunshine.

She's after front page.
grin grin grin grin
She has never opened a thread in the religious section so why today.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
...an advice.
Thank you Professor
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Missyajoke(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2020
judedwriter:

I don't think this question is for me because I know I am going to be raptured smiley

I put the question to you: will you willingly accept the Barack Obama's 666 mark if you are left behind?

God bless you
I don't believe her she's doing it for front page.
Someone that hasn't posted in religious section before posted yesterday and started quoting mods
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2020
no i wont accept it, i will rather redeem my blood
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by neonly: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StubbornGENIUS: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Sancs:
Thank you Professor
Lol grin grin I was just catching cruise,don't mind me.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by edujandon(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Yomiie: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2020
If you are left behind, there is no way you won't accept the mark for you cannot buy or sell, neither eat or do anything without the mark. The best way to avoid this is to rapture with Jesus in the first resurrection, for there will a two raptures, first, the first rapture will be heard only by those that have the seal of the holy ghost, and those who died in Christ will rose up first follow by saint he who has ear let him hear. After the first rapture, the holy ghost will left this world and the kingdom of satan will be established. All those vaccines we are hearing or incitement of chips into the body is a manifestation of what will happen after the first resurrection if the rapture has not taken place they will not manifest, but as soon rapture occur the kingdom of beast will be fully established. May God mercy allow us to partake in the first rapture. If you have not given your life to Jesus this is time. Commit your life to Jesus and he will save you. I was once a sinner, but Jesus save me, if he can save me, he can save you too. Jesus is the way. Remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't let me invoke my wrath upon you! What is a joke about my thread?

Don't get me mad.
hahaha getting mad won't make you rapturable!

One errant christian spotted for the anti-christ whip grin

You berra repent!

Modified!!
Ohh, I just read your dream, you see i wasn't wrong after all! grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Slynation(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
God forbid!!!
Ain't collecting any shit(666)..
I'd rather redeem myself with my blood and get called into heaven later..

Modified
All we need to make heaven is GOD'S GRACE.. Revelation pages scare shit out off me..
I don't wanna witness those torture BTW..
If you like don't repent... When they are about to barbecue your dick you will accept by force grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Halfamilli: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:

Can I offer you a job? It seems idleness stimulates askewed reasoning.

Do you really have a job to offer? I will be glad to accept it in his name and the "heaven" will be glad I did. Oga, should I drip my number?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

This is Jesus calling you to leave your sinful ways and return to Him. Jesus is truly and really coming soon. You may not be lucky about this offer tomorrow. The Rapture is real! God is real!
Allow him into you.

Now, are you ready to give your life to Jesus Christ?

Uyail preaching Christ, wonders they say never cease.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by RichBoy247: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:
A good definition of someone with a low I.Q

Not low IQ, but no IQ. Baa Laakaye. Opolo kosimo. Ewu Congo. 666 ko, 999 ni.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by matrix199(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2020
Japheth17:

I would gladly accept the nob offer sir. Unemployment, idleness and poverty has dealt with me. I would appreciate if you consider me

SCHOLARS EDUHEALTH SOLUTION.
'Front Desk Personnel'
Karu LGA, Abuja.
If you're resident in Abuja, Dm me.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

There is, Elder. Don't be left behind.

Come let me kill you so that you can go to heaven today.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2020
PharaohMusa:

grin
Mr Righteousness89!!!
I think accepting the mark of the beast 666 would be the best option, so we can join the army of Lucifer and fight for the freedom of mankind, you never can tell we and the devil might just happen to win the war and take over heaven.

hahaha you wrong man! You only join to die forever.

What profit a man to enjoy for 3 and half years and lost his soul forever in the lake of fire lolz!
Repent bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigTableShaker(f): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

Revelation 1
One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest.

14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters.

16He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.

What is the sharp double-edge sword doing in your God's mouth?
The sword is the word of GOD.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SexytorresE(f): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Evidence of a delusional mind cry
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Lawly: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That was a metaphorical statement. The ways of God aren't like the ways of man. It's too complicated for man to fathom.

this ur ''metaphorical'' since. oya educate us what it's going to be
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Missyajoke:

God bless you
I don't believe her she's doing it for front page.
Someone that hasn't posted in religious section before posted yesterday and started quoting mods
hahaha, it's just wisdom, you don't need to be jealous about it lolz! grin
At least her post has reached out in evangelism to many lives today! What have you done?

Don't be an obstacle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Download Tope Alabi's Songs Here For Free / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.