Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27577 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

I don't think it's a metaphorical mark.

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and his works. I am not of the fleshly world.

Do you abuse alcohol or smoke marijuana?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
k2money:
Nothing like 666.my own Bible doesn't write anything 666.

Read Revelations thirteen vs sixteen to seventeen and get back to me.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you abuse alcohol or smoke marijuana?

Perhaps, you have once offered it to me.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Revolva(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
666 hogwash hahaha no be today we Don de hear am ok hahahha badderdash

Visit this site in hahah and enjoy

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Perhaps, you have once offered it to me.

Just saying. I am aware it cases fictional inspiration and thoughts. Why I asked.

For you to dream about ago those things it's not ordinary.

Could be too much movies also
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Just saying. I am aware it cases fictional inspiration and thoughts. Why I asked.

For you to dream about ago those things it's not ordinary.

Could be too much movies also

I don't watch apocalyptic movies nor do I abuse drugs, okay?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Vicious2020: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
See yeye question this sunday. Your Rapture comes when you die. None of you people here sef will witness any Rapture. In 100 years to come, there will be nothing like rapture sef. You better enjoy your life and stop deceiving yourself. Joblessness is real. Mtchewwww.

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
judedwriter:

“I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.”
— Ecclesiastes 9:11

Outside God, there is time and chance. But with God there is nothing like time and chance, it's either you are favored or not.

The favor or blessings of God makes a man very rich Proverbs 10:22, It's not your labor.

You are conflicting the whole write up.

Blessing in the context is subjective. Don't separate the parts of the Bible to suit you. I need you to explain the Ecclesiastes verse to me because that verse aptly explains luck.

Since Proverbs ten vs twenty two says, "it is not your labour", isn't that just luck then?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by truthstands01: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Its a miserable, terrible and unimaginable situation. It will be horrific, dangerous, full of pains and agony.
It's better you do everything within your powers to accept our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ now, strive to leave all your sins, work hard to please Him and get your name written in the book of life in heaven so that you will follow in first rapture.
If one misses first rapture, it will be horrible. Its only by your blood and life you can make 2nd rapture. Do not allow anyone deceive you that Jesus Christ is not coming again. He's coming soon. May He give strength to all His children to make the first rapture.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Vicious2020:
See yeye question this sunday. Your Rapture comes when you die. None of you people here sef will witness any Rapture. In 100 years to come, there will be nothing like rapture sef. You better enjoy your life and stop deceiving yourself. Joblessness is real. Mtchewwww.

To open a thread depicts joblessness now? Okay.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Rapture my butt! cheesy
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
truthstands01:
Its a miserable, terrible and unimaginable situation. It will be horrific, dangerous, full of pains and agony.
It's better you do everything within your powers to accept our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ now, strive to leave all your sins, work hard to please Him and get your name written in the book of life in heaven so that you will follow in first rapture.
If one misses first rapture, it will be horrible. Its only by your blood and life you can make 2nd rapture. Do not allow anyone deceive you that Jesus Christ is not coming again. He's coming soon. May He give strength to all His children to make the first rapture.

Amen.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
What i do know is that the earth will not be habitable after christ raptures his church. There's no question of 'what will you do if you don't make heaven...?'. You would be starved yet won't die. Your limbs will be mutilated slowly over 7yrs period yet you won't die 'cause the spirit of death has been taken away from this earth, you would be beaten, pierced, greatly suffered and would wish that death overwhelms you but you won't die. You don't want to be left behind.
please wake up.. you are dreaming.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
gypsey:
Rapture my butt! cheesy

Gypsey, it's not too late to deviate from Atheism to the God who created you. Accept him into your life.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
showafrica:

The holy Bible, just go through revelations...
Do you know the visions found in the Bible book of Revelation are "presented in signs"? The 666 are no literal figures. They represent the three fallable elements by which Satan the god of this world exercises control over the earth. And what are these elements? They are:
6 = False Religion
6 = Politics
6 = Commerce or Big Businesses
Those are the weapons Satan is using to cause catastrophic suffering on earth today. They far fall short of what God will do when His Kingdom crushes Satan's system soon and restore paradise to this earth.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Offer me a job I beg. I really need a job right now seriously
matrix199:

Can I offer you a job? It seems idleness stimulates askewed reasoning.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SirMichael1: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
mxhibit:

[s]Guy, what's your stress? Do you have any issue with what she posted? Haba! Calm down and stop picking on people. Please be mature and let's be guided. If you don't have any meaningful contribution to her post, just observe or move on with whatever you doing. People get wahala sha.[/s]
SIMPson. Seems you can't interprete underlying actions, so don't involve yourself and act a knight. If maturity is being in denial of the truth while becoming an asslicker, i choose immaturity. I know this lady, maybe more than you do, so hush!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Investnow2017:

To where?

To heaven, to sing his praises morning and night forever and ever.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
SIMPson. Seems you can't interprete underlying actions, so don't involve yourself and act a knight. If maturity is being in denial of the truth while becoming an asslicker, i choose immaturity. I know this lady, maybe more than you do, so hush!

Can you stop lying unnecessarily? You don't know me at all.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by judedwriter(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are conflicting the whole write up.

Blessing in the context is subjective. Don't separate the parts of the Bible to suit you. I need you to explain the Ecclesiastes verse to me because that verse aptly explains luck.

Since Proverbs ten vs twenty two says, "it is not your labour", isn't that just luck then?

Take a coin and throw in the air. Where does it lands? Is it on its front or back, or head or tail?

Are you the one that determines where the coin falls? This is the unpredictable nature of life.

That's what I think the Ecclesiastes verse is saying: people may strive, work hard and still not succeed. Some other people may not strive so much and yet succeed. So time and chance happens, but not with God.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SirMichael1: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
please wake up.. you are dreaming.
i wish.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by mxhibit(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Well since you have a phD in interpreting underlying actions then you can keep blabbing for all I care. Also you've proven you are immature. Whatever it is that can be wrong with what you were ranting about, keeping quiet and not commenting would have been more appropriate. There is more to life than all these you are doing my bro. Please be wise and stay safe.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nobody is coming for you. live your life ,get old and die but if you live in Nigeria, I can't guarantee you old age.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SirMichael1: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you stop lying unnecessarily? You don't know me at all.
So i'm free to lie necessarily? I never have to lie necessarily when i don't have to lie, i.e., when i tell the truth. You know deep down that you don't really believe in creating this topic, really need to, but your bid in clout chasing made you. This one of those topics you see and know that controversy will be created, controversies that steers your belly.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by emmyN(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and his works. I am not of the fleshly world.

Roflmao grin.

You must have been really troubled by the dream for you to create a thread at midnight. Now you're filled with so much steam, fervour, and feel the need to "go back to God". It's very okay to feel that way, but I'm sure you will lose that fervour in no time. Why? Because your decision was simply based off a subjective experience and not an heartfelt conviction that comes from revelation knowledge.

There is a lot I would have you know. For instance, do you know that this "Rapture" concept as we know it today only came to the fore a few hundred years ago? It has not always been part of church history, and it started with someone in your position who had a dream and made a doctrine out of it. This concept was further enforced by Tim Lahaye's left behind series, much with no basis on the finished work of Jesus.

What will I do if I was "left behind"? I can't be left behind cheesy. I am saved and that settles it. So shake that plague of fear from off you and desist from trying to preach to others based on that experience. You will be doing more harm than good.

You give off mixed vibes o. Here I was thinking you were an atheist all the time cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SirMichael1: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
mxhibit:

Well since you have a phD in interpreting underlying actions then you can keep blabbing for all I care. Also you've proven you are immature. Whatever it is that can be wrong with what you were ranting about, keeping quiet and not commenting would have been more appropriate. There is more to life than all these you are doing my bro. Please be wise and stay safe.
Okay. Now leave me alone please.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ajl: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
AntiChristian:
Jesus is not coming to take his loyal servant.

And this disputed 666 mark, is it a physical mark or metaphorical one?

Some claim it's a chip.

All na lie!

But the son of Mary will fight the Dajjal.

Here Bill Gates Microsoft was issued a patent number for their body chip. Is it a coincidence that the patent number for their body chip invention is "060606". Note that you don't get to choose your patent number yourself as it is issued by the authorizing organization. The number 2020 that comes before 060606 stand for the year, WO stand for World Intellectual Property Organization. Some will say it's not for a body chip but if you are versed in patent or invention (i have 2 patents), you can hide "things" or intentions with words to confuse others that may want to come up with something similar. It mention measuring human "body activity".

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
judedwriter:

Take a coin and throw in the air. Where does it lands? Is it on its front or back, or head or tail?

Are you the one that determines where the coin falls? This is the unpredictable nature of life.

That's what I think the Ecclesiastes verse is saying: people may strive, work hard and still not succeed. Some other people may not strive so much and yet succeed. So time and chance happens, but not with God.

I think we are saying the same thing.

If not with God, then with whom?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by OnyesomJ(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is a Serious Question some people are Arrogant of.
I dreamt about Rapture Last night I was shaking and Scared because people were Running and shouting The Beast is Coming, when I wake up I was sweating all over ...
God have Mercy on your Children cry
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by chibuike65: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

lol that dream we all the dream it Oooo, you just dey start

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
So i'm free to lie necessarily? I never have to lie necessarily when i don't have to lie, i.e., when i tell the truth. You know deep down that you don't really believe in creating this topic, really need to, but your bid in clout chasing made you. This one of those topics you see and know that controversy will be created, controversies that steers your belly.

Bye-bye, abeg. I don't have time for banters.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kramer: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Aunty please I'm waiting for your response to the below.

UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. They will torture you but you won't die. You shall find death but won't see. Don't even imagine it.

Will God also allow the torture of a 6yr old that was born into a Muslim family in Saudi Arabia? Or 5year old Indian girl that was born into a Hindu family and has never heard of Christianity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964 / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.