Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Writers' Arena: Write And Get Paid - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers' Arena: Write And Get Paid (754 Views)

Learn How To Write And Publish On Amazon, And Be Making Money In Dollars / Learn How To Write And Start Earning From Home!!! / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers' Arena: Write And Get Paid by AO258: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2020
I have observed that there is a gap between those who offer writing services and are available on this forum and those willing to hire writers for different writing services.

On this forum, there are legion of writers available for service. Hence, the spur for this Writers' Arena.

To create a seamless connection between writers and potential hirers, interested writers can comment their writing handles/contacts on this thread. You can also mention your niche. Through this, appropriate negotiations can follow for a paid service as the case may be.

Anyone with possible suggestions of how to make people get paid writing jobs can also comment. The goal is to create win-win situation for involved persons.

Having this arena also make it possible for writers and their availability to be shown not only on this platform but even on the net generally. A simple Google Search will bring this page to anyone looking for writers as the forum has made it optimized for search engines- More market visibility.

In case you urgently need a writing service, you can contact me via: 08183956132

I work on fiction and non-fictions (articles, blog contents, essays, copywriting, editing and proof-reading.
Re: Writers' Arena: Write And Get Paid by wany(f): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Create a telegram page

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write A Bible Story About You In 24hrs Check Out Oluwaseun's Osewa's Story / Novels Selling Business / Test Your Literary Iq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.