Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija (26124 Views)

Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US / Lai Mohammed Denies Announcing ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine / Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by edoairways: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
tfash96:
Yes now.. Hypocrites everywhere.. Most of pastors and alfas some worship as God.. U know what they do @ closed doors
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by edoairways: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Same way transsion should be avoided tongue Emancipate yourself from mediocre device.
We love you,

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
edoairways:
We love you,
Xiaomi loves you.
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by articleme(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
hmm
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by edoairways: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Xiaomi loves you.
To set the record straight, am not a tecno marketer, though I use their products together with xiaomi. Am against spoiling the image of a brand

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by meobizy(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
I stopped taking this country seriously when I realized Bobrisky had 600,000 followers of which some of them regularly type in local Nigerian languages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by plankyjacky(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Useless show like the government grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Issaboss(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
I believe all Super Sports channels should be banned cos I don't know why when people should be thinking of how to better our country, they congregate to shout for 90 mins on saturdays, Sundays and even sometimes on Friday, Wednesdays, Tuesday and Thursday nights while our politicians are busy looting our economy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by SAUTUSSUNNAH(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Lekozy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
wamide042:
99.9% of the people commenting here saying they don’t watch BBN and should be Banned are currently sitting and typing this infront of their TV’s watching channel 198 / 29 ... You’re all hypocrites and that’s why the nation is not moving.
Someone said it’s going to pollute the youths shey the youths that have been polluted since birth .....
Anyway I do watch it and so far so good I haven’t seen anything bad in how they relate with themselves..
thank you...I do condemn the show too listening to news and people's ideology..this is my first time watching the program and am not seeing anything bad it's a social experiment how people of different background and personality can interact together and share views of there tough and believe if anyone wants to criticize it no problem it doesn't stop them from making there money our real fight should be the politicians looting money and other things
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Akachai2030(m): 4:45am On Jul 27, 2020
edoairways:

There is no relationship between a reality show of 20 persons and a school of thousand pupils and students. If you don't like big brother Nigeria kindly opt out by blocking your channel
am not against the show but is it important now, is that what should our priority or focus as a country now
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Akachai2030(m): 4:51am On Jul 27, 2020
fabuloz1:

So you mean Billions of people around the world should focus to finding a vaccine for Coronavirus? I don't even understand your reasoning honestly.
Most states have already opened worship centers like the Anambra I am now, everybody is going about their normal businesses and worship centers opened. Free to worship
I don't understand should the sit down and watch reality while been killed in their sleep, most centers while not every worship centers, did your govt allow them to be opened. It is because we as nigerians just sit back and take what we see as it is. That is why our leaders will continue to have their with public funds. Reality show is our priority now.
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Akachai2030(m): 4:59am On Jul 27, 2020
fabuloz1:

Just look at your reasoning!! which social gathering are you talking about? the one on pages of papers? grin Oshiomole campaigned for Ize Iyamu few days back, you didn't complain about the huge crowd noticed there but come here to spew trash about BBN that is just 20 housemates in a house with no external touch of outsiders. Answer these few questions Oga.
1. Have you sat down to watch BBN for just few hours?
you see why people like oshiomole and his counterparts will continue to see us(citizens)as waste because we are only concerned about now not the future, if we had a working government that rally is it supposed to be allowed. There you Nigerians Reason it absurd. Other countries Mali is an example they need a change in govt they had to rally, for us is take as we see. Is bbn our priority now.
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by renzhen: 5:18am On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by edoairways: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Akachai2030:
am not against the show but is it important now, is that what should our priority or focus as a country now
Everybody can't follow the same part, that is Life for you. Personally I don't watch it however I can't force my belief on those who like the show.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by SweetCunt97(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lumig:
Let the FG shut it down, it is polluting our youth or what is its economic impact?
Before it started, the youth don dey polluted so abeg keep ur sanctimonious opinions to yourself. Pollute my ass... And na una go dey do worse for backyard.
Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lumig:
Let the FG shut it down, it is polluting our youth or what is its economic impact?

FG shut down free enterprise? Lol the show might not translate to much for the most of the youth watching, but it does create economic opportunities across branding, revenue generation and marketing for corporates and individuals in NIGERIA. More than FG and state govts are doing in a way.

Both in a direct sense (multichoice, the participants and their corporate partners) and in a decentralized sense for numerous youth who are using the show as a background to engage new faces (hashtags, topical discussions bla bla bla).

I think we should just ignore things we do not like. Don't put down fellow Naijas doing something meaningful. They aren't committing crimes. The cultural dominance of Naija on the continent isn't as a result of our short-sighted leaders. It's the initiative shown in these circles that take advantage of the large population base, whether smart or not. It allows for a concentration of ppl about a single topic which allows for enhanced dissemination of information that more often than not assists commerce.

Remove your personal morals from your analysis. Better still, like me, don't watch it (not for morals tho, Im def no saint). Just don't diss them for no reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Commissions Road In Eyitayo Jegede's Neighborhood, Shades Him / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / Wike Compensates Victims Of 2019 Election Violence With N450 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.