Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos (58129 Views)

Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Esseite:

What if they were flatmates whom took liking to each other while still maintained living together?
Please where are you moving to?
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by saajus: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Guys becareful. If you are going to have a live-in girlfriend/fiancee, make sure you know her family. I am surprised the guy had to return home with the corpse. We got a lot to fix in our health sector.

11 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by socialmediaman: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Why detain him?

He came on his own to report the incident.

Highest would ve been to take his statement and ask him to avail himself whenever he's needed for questioning.

Unfortunately the corrupt politicians have embezzled all the money that could be used to conduct forensic investigation or even identify and track him If he disappears.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Nuttella:
Please where are you moving to?

Lol.. my point is, he should not be stigmatised or castigated because he had a live-in girlfriend.. I know Nigerians frown at such, yet it's not logical why they do.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Crochet: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2020
The stubborn boys here will not listen. Alot of them here are living with a lady there are not legally married to. If you don't want to enter trouble such as this you better jejely discharge them that is if you are camping anyone right now. If you want her to live with you, man up and do that right thing to avoid stories that touch.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by just2endowed: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Why detain him?

Highest would ve been to take his statement and ask him to avail himself whenever he's needed for questioning.

That will happen in a sane clime
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Quaddafi29: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Scene of the crime or scene of the incident? NAIJA police and statements sef.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Spacopendragin(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Egungun don enter express!!!
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Emarc16(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Stop inviting Females to Sleep Over at Your Place.
I don stop this nonsense after babe wey camp me for house suffer stomach pain. I fear for my life. I was sweating like a goat about to die.

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Swingate(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2020
The Nigerian Justice system , once someone dies then automatically someone has to be arrested . in other countries that is not how it works, the right thing is to interview the suspect and then investigate the death and if there is any fowl play arrest and charge the suspect to court.
So is it now a crime to live with a lady ? The way things are going no Lady should be allowed to sleep over at your house because anything can happen and you will be arrested. Just imagine if the guy is innocent and he goes through all this stress just because he lost a friend. The police should amend the way they work in this country.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Openbusiness4: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
shocked Daz y itz very important to ask (and investigate) all these girls about her medical history. U juz af u ask important qwesions like: du af asthma? R yu AS or SS? Du slip wit a married man before and his wife screenshot ur pix carry go burn candle? Du chop a guy money an ghost him, and d guy swear for u? Du enta Uber or Taxify an runaway without paying d driver dat cum from Sango, Akure, Ibadan, Aba, Ughelli, Tapa or Ilorin? Ifu like kip chut, no ask u hia, na u sabi oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2020
thesicilian:

You sound just like a typical Nigerian policeman.

He sounds stupid
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by lunacol(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Better to pay her bride price than cohabit with her. The expenses incurred in cohabiting with a lady can pay for her bride price and you stay with her legally and with honour.You will also save your self from various accusations and skirmishes that may arise if she dies when cohabiting.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by castiello(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2020
sammirano:
Nig police are the most foolish set of people. What is standard practice here? You only issue arrest when there is a cause or evidence. You just arrest the man because she is living with him. Ok now, they should charge him to court so the judge can throw the case out through the window. This country sef. No investigation, you just arrest somebody.

It’s you that don’t know what you are saying, when there is a murder case the first suspect is the person at the crime scene, if it was the USA they have database and resources they might let the guy go knowing he can’t run, but in Nigeria you can’t guarantee he will not disappear so he need to be detain pending an autopsy, what if he did an abortion for her and report when she died out of fear in this case you can’t rule out anything until investigation is done, police dose not work with emotion but logic thinking to me arresting him is not bad when the Autopsy result is out then if not guilty he will be freed

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Pat081: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Opperwezen:

You mean 3 letters undecided
yes
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Bbbwings: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2020
victorazyvictor:
Yawa don gaz!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by OrinAgba(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Please help me win #beetlechallenge by clicking LIKE on this video and drop comment under it. Ẹ Dákun Thanks �
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDCB3X-BrVJ/?igshid=1g6uf91va0dtt
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by manunitedbabes: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2020
That u first reported to police does not mean u r innocent. Is possible that might be the tricks behind any action. My brother if u r innocent; no doubt God will vindicate u. Happy Sunday all

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Shellsploit: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

angry

Sharap. I am with one right now...

lemme go and check she's still breathing shocked

Sey she still dey alive?

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2020
lipsrsealed

During my hay days nothing scares me like having a lady pass the night in my crib...I'm always very alert always checking up on her to make sure she's breathing, in most occasions I schedule sex at intervals to make sure her heart is pumping good..

After my friend's experience, I just couldn't imagine myself passing through same...I just jejely borrowed his experience can't comman kee myself.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2020
But why u go dey date person way dem dey call 'Amosu'?

Abii ur mama not tell u say 'Amosu' na wintch for Ibo land? undecided

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by 9gerian: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2020
End of discussion @bold.

The same police that will ask you to bring money to open a case file for a case you are reporting (theft or others).

They usually claim that there are no writing or case materials. Are they the ones that would now pursue an autopsy to verify the innocence or complicity of another suspect (costumer) that is seen has having brought them food as usual.

That guy will spend good money and all sorts of resources to be free from the police. He is going to be an atm for awhile.

On the flip side, even if the guy wasn’t innocent, spending money would still get him off the hook.

Either ways, justice is misplaced.

Gadafii:
he be like say u no sabi NPF

no further investigation will be connected as them don detain that boy, na God go fit EPP that boy in the hands of NPF

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Gamesmart: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Wetin him give am chop ? ...

Typical foolish Nigerian.

So it is only through eating food a person can have stomach ache and die?

And even if she died by food poisoning, the poisoning must have been intentional?

And even if she was intentionally poisoned, he is the only one that could have done it?

Foolish Nigerians are like their police who arrest people without an iota of investigation or reasonable cause.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Why detain him?

Didn't you know?

The NPF is a big joke, dominated by untrained personnel.
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Esseite:
So if he was her husband, he would not be questioned?...
And you believe that a man that was legally married will report to police that her wife died of stomach upset and police will detained him?
Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by sammirano: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2020
castiello:

It’s you that don’t know what you are saying, when there is a murder case the first suspect is the person at the crime scene, if it was the USA they have database and resources they might let the guy go knowing he can’t run, but in Nigeria you can’t guarantee he will not disappear so he need to be detain pending an autopsy, what if he did an abortion for her and report when she died out of fear in this case you can’t rule out anything until investigation is done, police dose not work with emotion but logic thinking to me arresting him is not bad when the Autopsy result is out then if not guilty he will be freed

I dont blame, you dont understand what arrest even means. The highest they can do at this stage is to question him and there is no evidence that points to him. The onus is on them to use available resources to prove that he is culpable or not. Well most nigerians dont even know if they have rights let alone defend such rights with their life. When davido's friends died in his car what did the lagos cp did, questioning and did their home work while davido was concerting away his sorrow. You people, need re-education.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Barrywilly:
Seriously, this guy just buy market. His trouble has just started after the police case. Being an Igbo lady, he should begin an elaborate wedding preparations with her corpse apart from the funeral and mortuary expenses. If he has no job, he better begin to hustle for money

He will not marry her corpse. He did not impregnate her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.