Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR (68369 Views)

This Is How The Premier League Table Would Look Without VAR / How The Premier League Table Would Look If Games Only Lasted 80 Minutes / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Seunpaul01(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Nelsizzy:

So how's United favored in same way as Tottenham when they have gained 7 points and United zero? Even with the number of points having a lot of negative figures. You must be drunk or something close.

I said Tottenham Hotspur followed by man u. Isn't that obvious enough for you. Read what I posted again.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by meobizy(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Hmm. No wonder Nairalanders love this sport: it doesn't need more than a single brain cell to compose a comment regarding it.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Nelsizzy(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Seunpaul01:

I said Tottenham Hotspur followed by man u. Isn't that obvious enough for you. Read what I posted again.

United are joint 9th for teams that have suffered the most from VAR, with at least 7 teams getting more favors. So my question still remains the same, how's United following Tottenham?
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Tundex911: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2020
So, even arsenal won't still go Europa. Smh
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Dannyfan(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2020
This is shit. Wolves suffers like how? Shey wolves see penalty they no blow abi them score an offside goal and var reversed it, which of the two?
Var favour machester united like how? Shey them push their player for their opponent box them blow am abi they score offside goal and var no fit reverse am, which of the two?
Obembe come answr this one oo.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Tflex01: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2020
paulolee:
have said it countless times...we enjoy football the more without VAR than now that its introducced because the regular stops and the search for perfection do make football boring to watch especially for the non fans...
we all know that LiVARpool and man.u were assited by var but am surprised seeing that wolves are one of the biggest losers to VAR..
am not surprised at city because i do tink that VAR maybe cursed by pep ex girlfriend because it never seems to favor city..
the biggest hit was that city vs Tottenham ucl knockout clash that pep was left heartbroken after his crazy celebration for that badly needed sterling goal, only for var to notice that aguero was a bit offside and the same var didnt see llorente handball goal....that's life..

Trying to rope Liverpool in this is just lame. cool
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Edyice: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2020
UNITED would have been in 12th position

MANY thanks to VAR

VAR brought them to 3/4 position grin cheesy

UNITED will USE same VAR to win the league NEXT season

1 Like

Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Barzinime(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin
Nezzjnr:
Trash

No agenda against VAR must prosper cheesy

See Chelshit fans consoling themselves

Meanwhile Chelsea fans should be wary of this guy today

Reports has shown that him and Adama are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I won't talk more than this
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by AlmaIganishire: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Everybody knows VAR favours Man U more, just trace the records. But you see this code *444# it’s here to stay �� Just try it
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by boninho: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2020
[center][/center]
No be the same 63pts United dey....with or without VAR

At the end, the table doesn't lie. Where you're is where you deserve to be. It always evens out for every team
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Investnownow: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2020
VAR is a welcome development because it means that football rules will be enforced and the game will be played with more accuracy.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2020
So man u will still be 5th? Dem use this 5th position curse them?
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by PremierGuy(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2020
VAR makes football match more technical for the average person...Who just wants to enjoy a football match with a cold drink
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Tflex01: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Okuda:

liverpool use var get over 20 lead points for league. please tell us something else.. mschew

Don't mind the clown.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by NewDelhi(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2020
paulolee:
have said it countless times...we enjoy football the more without VAR than now that its introducced because the regular stops and the search for perfection do make football boring to watch especially for the non fans...
we all know that LiVARpool and man.u were assited by var but am surprised seeing that wolves are one of the biggest losers to VAR..
am not surprised at city because i do tink that VAR maybe cursed by pep ex girlfriend because it never seems to favor city..
the biggest hit was that city vs Tottenham ucl knockout clash that pep was left heartbroken after his crazy celebration for that badly needed sterling goal, only for var to notice that aguero was a bit offside and the same var didnt see llorente handball goal....that's life..
Controversy and argument na part of weytin make football sweet before VAR came into existence. Na goal, no be goal.. na penalty, no be penalty. Even several days after the match you go still see people dey argue about the game. VAR came and robbed us of those moments. The more you try to perfect things like these the more boring it becomes.

1 Like

Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by ramatintin(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Africana1123:
Up man u grin grin
Var has come to stay get use to it. When it favors u it good when it doesn't d propaganda continues.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Tflex01:

Trying to rope Liverpool in this is just lame. cool
naaaaa....i aint taking on them...the stats are dere to see...they are too lucky wit var dis season unlike city
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
You can type with a gadget but in truth, you're blind. Have you no eyes to see that liverpool will clearly be in first position?
yea...i know but with some points deduted and city would gain more points too and mayb the epl would av gone done the wire this noon because i dnt expect city dropping points than what we saw after Liverpool officially won d league..
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Dminister(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Even football professionals did overall assessment on VAR favoring Manchester United. They found that it never favored Manchester United but only one particular match Bruno fernandes dived and he was awarded a Penalty. Another match, Manchester United was robbed by the same VAR.

Now Op tell us, who are you to tell us about how VAR favored Manchester United. You must be a pained Chelsea fan. Channel your grievances to the VAR professionals so that your pained ass will heal soon.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by chukwugoziegi: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Wetin VAR do Sassuolo yesterday bad abeg.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by mrkings84(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2020
I see only one thing today, that's man u finishing in 5th position

1 Like

Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Okuda:

liverpool use var get over 20 lead points for league. please tell us something else.. mschew
lolz...i kno the margin is too wide but dts as a result of the var assistant they received whuch helped them ran away with the title soo early..
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by paulolee(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2020
NewDelhi:

Controversy and argument na part of weytin make football sweet before VAR came into existence. Na goal, no be goal.. na penalty, no be penalty. Even several days after the match you go still see people dey argue about the game. VAR came and robbed us of those moments. The more you try to perfect things like these the more boring it becomes.
simple my man....these days after match, no arguments
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Tflex01: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2020
paulolee:

naaaaa....i aint taking on them...the stats are dere to see...they are too lucky wit var dis season unlike city

Too lucky?? How many Liverpool matches did you watch this season or you are just a plain hater
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by heykims(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2020
I knew Arsenal enal would never benefit from that technology, we are always at the wrong side of decisions.

1 Like

Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Ezet456: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Without VAR Eddie Howe's team will not be in relegation zone which makes this table invalid
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Tflex01: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...i kno the margin is too wide but dts as a result of the var assistant they received whuch helped them ran away with the title soo early..

Hahaha... This one is just a chronic Lfc hater.

Please choke on the hate. bye. grin
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by Tflex01: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2020
NewDelhi:

I wish I could like this 5 times. You are right.
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by mrkings84(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Trash

No agenda against VAR must prosper cheesy

See Chelshit fans consoling themselves

Meanwhile Chelsea fans should be wary of this guy today

Reports has shown that him and Adama are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I won't talk more than this

CHELSEA GIVING YOU HEADACHE TILL YOU GET SENSE!!

How does this article sounds like one from a fan of THE BLUES??
Re: What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR by dklex(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2020
ur contact pls ?
OkhaiAsein:
Hallelujah
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business for just 3k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.