Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu (13851 Views)

This Is Iragbiji. The Beautiful Hometown Of President-elect Bola Tinubu. Video / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by DrGoodman: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2020
We are here working in Osun state Covid team and when I was shown a deserted village and someone is forcing me to believe this ghost town is where Tunubu was born! Only one upstair in the whole town!

I even learnt that he abandoned the town many years ago and will do anything to deny he cane from here. One local man here told me that Tunubu even refused to return to the village for his own mother's funeral in Iragbiji Osun state.

There's nothing wrong with moving to another state and becoming a governor, or controlling things but to abandon the place of your birth is unAfrican.

Tinubu, please come back sometimes, your real people needs you.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2020
U DON MINIT grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SweetJoystick(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2020
So?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Wait, am coming

10 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Nuisance grin. I still pass through the town this January.
An upstair in the whole Iragbiji with a local government and 2 LCDAs? grin
You should have captured their roads, their streets and night life there. I CHALLENGE YOU TO.
LIES KILL YOU THERE

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Funny thread grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by flyingpig: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin you are a very good troll.

9 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2020
ode, that is not iragbiji.

I challenge to you tell me 2 towns before it and 2 towns after it, which road and way lead to iragbiji?

8 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2020
not only tinubu but adeboye that established a multi million venture like tinubu himself

same as oyedepo...

7 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by FRESHG(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:
ode, that is not iragbiji.

I challenge to you tell me 2 towns before it and 2 towns after it, which road and way lead to iragbiji?
IS ALHAJI BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM IRAGBIJI OD NOT

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Gabkosh: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nuisance grin. I still pass through the town this January.
An upstair in the whole Iragbiji with a local government and 2 LCDAs? grin
You should have captured their roads, their streets and night life there. I CHALLENGE YOU TO.
LIES KILL YOU THERE
Kikiki, someone that went for covid 19 whatever there but couldn't bring real picture but online old pictures of 1980s.

Tinubu is the problem in alaibbo, he the reason they are not developed, the reason their pdp leaders were sharing kerosene and wheel baro. cheesy

The news below is also the hand work of Tinubu grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Iragbiji is not a ghost town, it is a very big and popular town in Osun State. It is the headquarters of Boripe local government. The OP’s claim that there is only one upstairs in the town is completely false and ridiculous. You Igbos should face your states and stop this nonsense.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by mamotalk: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
was Jesus Christ born in the palace? And you that you were giving birth in White house tell us the meaning of nonsense post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by mamotalk: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Iragbiji is not a ghost town, it is a very big and popular town in Osun State. It is the headquarters of Boripe local government. The OP’s claim that there is only one upstairs in the town is completely false and ridiculous. You Igbos should face your states and stop this nonsense.
you don't know that the op is omo irankiran?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Gabkosh: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Tinubu.

The main cause of backwardness in alaigbo.

Tinubu, the main cause of communal clash in Anambra, between, in abia, between ebonyi and Benue, between cross river and abia grin.

Below is ohafia

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:

I want to ask, that first picture up there, was it taken in Iragbiji?

Yes or No?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2020
FRESHG:
IS ALHAJI BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM IRAGBIJI OD NOT

and so? Is he the governor of the state or the king of iragbiji or the local governments chairman

OP, this is how I catch you.
I won't give you tips.
You're either from east or north.

If you're coming from east down to Ile Ife, from there describe the road that lead to iragbiji, left or right, straight or backwards grin

And if you're from North.
Once you get to Okuku, Oya, left or right, straight or backwards grin

5 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2020
mamotalk:
was Jesus Christ born in the palace? And you that you were giving birth in White house tell us the meaning of nonsense post.

Jesus was born of little beginnings in a manger in Bethlehem, please go to Bethlehem today and see the whole place is a tourist attraction which makes billions for the state of Israel.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

I want to ask, that first picture up there, was it taken in Iragbiji?

Yes or No?

Does that picture look like one that was recently taken to you? That’s an old picture that is available online. If OP was truly at Iragbiji, tell him to upload the pictures he took there and not old pictures downloaded from google search. Below is the site where OP got his old pictures from http://www.africancraft.com/oyelami/iragbiji.htm

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Macphenson: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Okoo
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by flokii: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2020
As much as I want to refrain from harsh words, truth must be told.. outsiders can't dictate to Yorubas in Yorubaland (South West). I don't know why you lots can't mind your region and face your useless, corrupt leaders keeping your ancestral lands in perpetual poverty.

A Yoruba from Benin Republic has more right in Yorubaland than a shukudi from far away SE.

No be una fault sha.. 'too much familiarity brings contempt'. Na Yorubas give una chance.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by FRESHG(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:

and so? Is he the governor of the state or the king of iragbiji or the local governments chairman

OP, this is how I catch you.
I won't give you tips.
You're either from east or north.

If you're coming from east down to Ile Ife, from there describe the road that lead to iragbiji, left or right, straight or backwards grin

And if you're from North.
Once you get to Okuku, Oya, left or right, straight or backwards grin

IS HE TRULY FROM IRAGBIJI OR LAGOS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
Tinubu.

The main cause of backwardness in alaigbo.

Tinubu, the main cause of communal clash in Anambra, between, in abia, between ebonyi and Benue, between cross river and abia grin.
END OF THREAD
grin

12 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Does that picture look like one that was recently taken to you? That’s an old picture that is available online. If OP was truly at Iragbiji, tell him to upload the pictures he took there and not old pictures downloaded from google search. Below is the site where OP got his old pictures from http://www.africancraft.com/oyelami/iragbiji.htm

Do you have any new pictures taken from same hill or mountain as the one above, we need to refute his claim with facts and not by claiming it's an old picture. The picture in that link might also be recent. Let's wait for him to upload recent pictures.

9 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2020
FRESHG:
LAGOS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
FRESHG:

In Yoruba land we don't discriminate.
Once you're Yoruba and you like lived long enough. It doesn't concern us anymore.

Aregbesola isn't from Osun self.
Some of the past kings of Ibadan ain't from Ibadan or Oyo state at all.

So what are you saying?

7 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by illicit(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
That is not Iragbiji guyman

4 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2020
flokii:
As much as I want to refrain from harsh words, truth must be told.. outsiders can't dictate to Yorubas in Yorubaland (South West).
A Yoruba from Benin Republic has more right in Yorubaland than a shukudi from far way SE.

No be una fault sha.. 'too much familiarity brings contempt'. Na Yorubas give una chance.

And this one goes tribal. That's so unfortunate. In a harmless thread like this where the OP just wants the asiwaju to look at his roots you are trying to mix tribal issues with your response.

So unfortunate.

13 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Wheew, it's gonna be a long thread. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:
That is not Iragbiji guyman

Where is this then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad / ₦‎195/Litre Impossible, Adamant Marketers Tell Government / Nigeria's Enterprising Five-to-nine Work Ethic- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.