Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin (52601 Views)

Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by berrystunn(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2020
Apc
No get shame

From the top to the last

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Tareq1105: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Villagemeat:
APC candidate is thief, according to Oshiomole

So what do you call Obaseki that paid #6b to Tax Collectors to get PDP ticket?

Hypocrisy of a mentally lazy Edo youth.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
Just look at the people we have as leader. Just imagine the nonsense the Oba is saying what kind of useless prayer is that.

Our leaders are all sycophant and daft..
Shut up,our oba is not like ur other royals who run after money,be mindful of the entity u insult!

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2020
As long thugery is rewarded in Nigeria, it cannot be abolished from Nigeria politics, not even if the country is divided. MC oluomo, kabaka and others are people motivation and mentor. Is a big business and big future investment, so it cannot be abolish. Is so sad we are going to live with it for a long time, until a no nonsense iron fist leader come into power. Unfortunately, such leader is out of my sight for now.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by favour32(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
jeff1993:
Oba na bad guy

Him dey use style dodge make dem no dethrone am like Sanusi...

The Oba say na prayer dey sustain Obaseki.... same way ur prayer go take sustain Ize iyamu if him come ur palace sef
You think say Edo na like other areas wey dem dey dethrone anyhow in recent times?
Oba of Benin dey on top any governor for Edo state.
For other areas,na governor dey on top their kings...you hear.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
He stated he's not partisan, he don't support anybody and wish the best should win the election for the people of Edo state.

That's what we all wants and ize iyamu is the answer
Dreamer...

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Dansuqi: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Cantonese:
Unfortunately this is the nation we find ourselves. APC did not need violence to win power in 2015. Unfortunately APC has resorted to violence to remain in power. The election in Kogi introduced a new level to election violence with the alleged collaboration of security agents using helicopters to shoot bullets at voters. In Osun it was money at the polling centers. Edo very likely will witness the mother of all battles as PDP seems prepared now.

Pdp as usual will be outmuscled

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Austino50:
No amount of prayer can keep him again for 4years as a governor cuz his time has expired and we thank God the Oba didn't prayer for him to be re-elected he only wish him well as the father for all who doesn't choose any one above any one but just wishing them all well.
Dreamer grin

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by anonymuz(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Ize iyamu should just go and sit down.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pdp as usual will be outmuscled
This is not PDP but the people.osho and his fools are not needed

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by sigiyaya(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
thunder strike you, I know you're from a place that have no respect for elders. Better mind your business
Your have embraced poverty with your kind of mentality and you will die in poverty keep defending and fighting for those who have made your live and that of your generation to come miserable. This is why i dont pity Nigerians in there condition, very backward set of of people with the inability to reason properly embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Villagemeat: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

So what do you call Obaseki that paid #6b to Tax Collectors to get PDP ticket?

Hypocrisy of a mentally lazy Edo youth.
Prove or keep quiet till your bulling van loose in 2023

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2020
favour32:

You think say Edo na like other areas wey dem dey dethrone anyhow in recent times?
Oba of Benin dey on top any governor for Edo state.
For other areas,na governor dey on top their kings...you hear.
Nor mind am,e think say oba be like those ones wen dey run after politicians for money,our king is born not made!

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Therapyken(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2020
When you pray to God finish, you pray to your ancestors, like not putting your eggs in one basket. Oba wehdone sa!
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Jostoman: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2020
We already know that APC is doing all those things to get sympathy for their candidate, they first came out to tell us that obaseki send his thug to destroy their Billboard, now they said obaseki also send thug to destroy their vehicles.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2020
Jostoman:
We already know that APC is doing all those things to get sympathy for their candidate, they first came out to tell us that obaseki send his thug to destroy their Billboard, now they said obaseki also send thug to destroy their vehicles.
That's their cheap antics grin

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by martineverest(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2020
it is over....obaseki is remains the governor of Edo state..

with this,Benin people won't bite APC as they respect their oba...Esan Is pdp..APC only have Edo north which shu'aibu Is gaining ground

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by sigiyaya(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Shut up,our oba is not like ur other royals who run after money,be mindful of the entity u insult!
Your have embraced poverty with your kind of mentality and you will die in poverty keep defending and fighting for those who have made your live and that of your generation to come miserable. This is why i dont pity Nigerians in there condition, very backward set of of people with the inability to reason properly cry cry
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
Your have embraced poverty with your kind of mentality and you will die in poverty keep defending and fighting for those who have made your live and that of your generation to come miserable. This is why i dont pity Nigerians in there condition, very backward set of of people with the inability to reason properly cry cry
Off point...try again and read before you post, maybe u should take ur medication and type again grin

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by neonly: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2020
OB3344:
"Like" for PDP , "share" for APC.

Keep waiting for likes oooooo

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Dansuqi: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2020
zeusdgrt:

This is not PDP but the people.osho and his fools are not needed

The people are with both candidates

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

The people are with both candidates
Only the paid thugs are with apc and trust me very soon monkey go enter market and e nor go comeback.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by okofians(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Akacollins7:
APC we knew don't have a candidate, why all this trouble?
Then tell your tax collectors party to stop campaigning.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2020
After elections, APC and PDP will all relocate to Yoruba and fulani territories. Abandon their people to fulani bandits and fulani Islamic terrorist groups to eat your fresh and drink your blood anyhow.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by AmazingELixir: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
Just look at the people we have as leader. Just imagine the nonsense the Oba is saying what kind of useless prayer is that.

undecided undecided undecided

Is obvious you lack home training...were raised under the bridge..?

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by ogbonti: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The Oba is fully behind Obaseki.

But with the pictures I saw yesterday. Was the Oba of Benin also putting on mask or what??. I am surprised the Oracle was putting on Mask.

When Jesus was on earth - was he not sick ? Matthew 25: 36

yeye Afonjas always angry about and jealous of their father, ruler and creator of Eko - Omon'Oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo

His Majesty - Ewuare II n'Ogidigan - Oba of the great Bini Kingdom grin

oya come fight me through your key board - agbaya express grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Arafatola: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2020
My name is Olamilekan I teach in a private secondary school. Survival has been difficult since school closure.
I need online private coaching opportunities or any job. I observe all NCDC rules
I stay in Ogun state State.
Please I need help, I'm dying of hunger and at the verge of giving up.

Help me.
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by One4me: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2020
sigiyaya:

I used to respect all Oba of Benin so much but listening to the rubbish thi sone is saying, l am thnking he is not different from that Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Akanbi. grin grin
How can a whole Oba of Benin say that kind of nonsense and still expect people to respect him?
A revered Oba must never fall to the temptation of Partisan Politics, Never!

And from the Post, it is obvious that it was Obaseki who deliberately invited Thugs to the Palace for a Fight.
Obaseki brought-in Thugs from the Ogbe Statdium, that much is said in the post, despite its partiality in language.

We also know that the Deputy of Obaseki is a confirmed THUG and Cultist.

But all these would not give Obaseki a second tem and the Abuja needs to deploy more Security to this Edo election so that Obaseki and his thugs do not waste the life of Edo indigenes. Desperate Politicians like Obaseki dont care about the life of the Voters, as long as he gets his way, dont listen to his crocodile preachings, he does exactly the opposite of what he preaches.

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by greenandy: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Austino50:
No amount of prayer can keep him again for 4years as a governor cuz his time has expired and we thank God the Oba didn't prayer for him to be re-elected he only wish him well as the father for all who doesn't choose any one above any one but just wishing them all well.
Read between the lines.
How did you expect the Oba to openly support Obaseki? The Oba no de foolish.
Sokoto Caliphate wants to use APC to Fulanize Edo State. They no born the Oba today.
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by 10kgod(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2020
it's okay.
Las Las... brown envelope is on the way.
Osogbo people, check our signature. we dey available

A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State