Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone (2052 Views)

Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King / Tecno Pouvour La6 Challenge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Papillae(f): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2020
The unboxing of the Latest Battery king-Tecno pouvoir 4 pro

If you have heard about the TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro, then the first thing that comes to mind is its powerful 6,000mAh battery. That’s right the smartphone can last for 3 days of constant use. So if you are planning to buy a good smartphone that ticks all the boxes, the Pouvoir 4 Pro is the right device to get.

TECNO Pouvoir 4 Key Specifications 

Display: 7” Dot Notch Screen (720*1640)
Rear Camera: 16MP Quad Rear Camera with Quad Flash 
Selfie Camera: 16MP Front Camera with Dual Flash
Processor: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P22
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB with SD card support up to 256GB
Battery: 6,000mAh
 Charging: 18W speed charger
4G LTE: Yes
Other features: Dual Stereo Speaker,
G-Sensory, Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor etc.Available colours: Ice Jadeite, Misty Grey, Fascinating Purple

First Impressions 

So, the best part of the Pouvoir 4 Pro that we saw is its 6,000mAH battery which lasts up to 3 or 4 days for light users and about 14 hours on heavy use. 

The 18W fast charging and dual stereo speakers are all welcome additions on the Pouvoir 4 Pro especially at this price segment. The 2.0GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P22 paired with 4GB of RAM/64GB of ROM works a lot faster than its predecessors. It also comes with the 4LTE connectivity and the perks of the Android 10 with a new HiOS Skin. With lots of RAM space and battery power, the Pouvoir 4 Pro performs a lot better than its predecessors. 

At a price of N64,500 for the pro version and N54,500 for the base model, the Pouvoir 4 Series is just the perfect budget-friendly smartphone at the moment.

https://thewildanddomestic.com/the-unboxing-of-the-latest-battery-king-tecno-pouvoir-4-pro/

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Jacku: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2020
One thing I like about this pouvoir device is the battery. This one na phone powerbank lol
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Yakade(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Papillae:

If you have heard about the TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro, then the first thing that comes to mind is its powerful 6,000mAh battery. That’s right the smartphone can last for 3 days of constant use. So if you are planning to buy a good smartphone that ticks all the boxes, the Pouvoir 4 Pro is the right device to get.

G-Sensory, Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor etc.Available colours: Ice Jadeite, Misty Grey, Fascinating Purple

First Impressions 

So, the best part of the Pouvoir 4 Pro that we saw is its 6,000mAH battery which lasts up to 3 or 4 days for light users and about 14 hours on heavy use. 

The 18W fast charging and dual stereo speakers are all welcome additions on the Pouvoir 4 Pro especially at this price segment. The 2.0GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P22 paired with 4GB of RAM/64GB of ROM works a lot faster than its predecessors. It also comes with the 4LTE connectivity and the perks of the Android 10 with a new HiOS Skin. With lots of RAM space and battery power, the Pouvoir 4 Pro performs a lot better than its predecessors. 

At a price of N64,500 for the pro version and N54,500 for the base model, the Pouvoir 4 Series is just the perfect budget-friendly smartphone at the moment.

https://thewildanddomestic.com/the-unboxing-of-the-latest-battery-king-tecno-pouvoir-4-pro/
Helio p22?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Yakade(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Papillae:

First Impressions 

despite the 6k Mar, my redmi 7à with 4k Mar of 12 nm processing technology Will Outlast this trash in both the performances, battery life and in speed test. and it's just 22k. you no dey shame?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Papillae(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2020
Yakade:
despite the 6k Mar, my redmi 7à with 4k Mar of 12 nm processing technology Will Outlast this trash in both the performances, battery life and in speed test. and it's just 22k. you no dey shame?

Lolz, this guy funny sha...you won dey weigh pouvoir 4 pro with phone of 22k...Respect yourself na...laughs
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by deltateam: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Op did copy and paste. Who has used that phone?

What is your impression?

Nairaland marketers are the worst breed of humans.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Papillae(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2020
deltateam:

What is your impression?

why you dey ginger? the pouvoir 4 pro still make sense compare to most phones na...Kukuma go make your own na...
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Yakade(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Papillae:

Lolz, this guy funny sha...you won dey weigh pouvoir 4 pro with phone of 22k...Respect yourself na...laughs
who is this new boy?

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by deltateam: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Papillae:

why you dey ginger? the pouvoir 4 pro still make sense compare to most phones na...Kukuma go make your own na...

This is not the answer. I simply asked if anyone has used it before. Have you?

Simple question but you chose to go off point.
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by searchng4love: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thanks Xiaomi
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Samyd18: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Papillae:

sigh... I don't blame you..I was once like you I thought the bigger the battery the better the performance

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by XOTHEHOST(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Helio P22 on the mix

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by sunshineV(f): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
helio p22, 720p display, USB type B

this phone is in the league of calcio calculators

13 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by hopara1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
deltateam:

What is your impression?

Am using it now the phone is very okay
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by deltateam: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
hopara1:

Am using it now the phone is very okay

Given option between it and Techno Pouvoir 4 pro, which is better?Generally speaking.
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Mohbola(f): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pouvoir phones are just battery saving.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Omero(m): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Plz is the 6gb/128gb pro available in naija? Where do I get it?
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by tafat: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2020
this is a true power device, I am more impressed with the weight considering the battery size.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by skywalker240(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Papillae:

sighs... It's not your fault, it's Tech - illiteracy at work smh

i was once like you. Thank God for my liberation, i pray youre liberated too.
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by skywalker240(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2020
deltateam:

Given option between it and Techno Pouvoir 4 pro, which is better?Generally speaking.
dont even compare cos theyre both wack

A22 VS P22

Whack 97% vs Whack 85%

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Bestchild: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
The battery is impressive I must say
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Morganaliticus: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tecno... Smh! My umidigi power 3 in summary
Helio p60
1080 FHD+ display
48mp camera
6150mah battery
4/64gb
64,390 naira.

Wake up y'all!

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by atheistandproud(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
sunshineV:

Ewoooo

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Chubbyface: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pouviour series are always powerful when it comes to battery strength
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Themaths(m): 1:33am On Jul 31, 2020
sunshineV:

720p display in a 7" screen, only God knows how it will be. Smh...
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Themandalorian: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Pouviour 4 6000mah, Spark 6 6000mah but Pouviour 4 is the latest battery king with power consuming helio P22.
Tecno please who are you people deceiving
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by saxby(f): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
nice device, this is truly the battery king
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by saxby(f): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
that very true, the phone is light weighted
tafat:
this is a true power device, I am more impressed with the weight considering the battery size.
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by saxby(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
spark 6 i thought its just the spark 5 with 5000 mah battery that has been released?
Themandalorian:
Pouviour 4 6000mah, Spark 6 6000mah but Pouviour 4 is the latest battery king with power consuming helio P22.
Tecno please who are you people deceiving
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jacku:
One thing I like about this pouvoir device is the battery. This one na phone powerbank lol
The battery is the number one selling proposition.
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
deltateam:

The Pouvoir 4 Pro
Re: Tecno Pouvour 4 Pro, The Latest Battery King Smartphone by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Omero:
Plz is the 6gb/128gb pro available in naija? Where do I get it?

No it's nit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... / Can Tecno T570 Accept Any Application? / Where Can I Download Music Free On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.