Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? (3274 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by nurabela: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
What are the advantages and disadvantages of shotgun wedding (also called shotgun marriage)? By shotgun wedding I mean a wedding that has to take place quickly, for example because the woman is pregnant. What do you say?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by Pweety4me(f): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2011
That's stupid, only happens in movies.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
risky and requires extra effort after the marriage because both parties may feel trapped.

not referring to the ones where the couple intentionally got themselves pregnant.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by obowunmi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
If the chick's[b] FAT and UGLY[/b], too bad for the guy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by Dsense(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2011
OP.
I don't like it ,since my prospective baby ''Pweety'' is not in support of the idea.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by koolchicco: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
obowunmi:

If the chick's[b] FAT and UGLY[/b], too bad for the guy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by koolchicco: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
I don't like it ,since my prospective baby ''Pweety'' is not in support of the idea.

So its Pweety now eh kwa

What happened to ur Annawhite? undecided
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by 190: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
koolchicco:

So its Pweety now eh kwa

What happened to your Annawhite? undecided

SMH undecided
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by Pweety4me(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

SMH undecided
Is dat guy ur brother? ur tactics r kind of identical
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by obowunmi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ Kool, its the truth oooo----I've had an uncle who thought he just 4ucked a fat/ugly chick ---- but got her pregnant and had to marry her --- she trapped him with her ugliness.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by koolchicco: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
obowunmi:

@ Kool, its the truth oooo----I've had an uncle who thought he just 4ucked a fat/ugly chick ---- but got her pregnant and had to marry her --- she trapped him with her ugliness.  

LMAO. This guy don kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
I've had an uncle who thought he just 4ucked a fat/ugly chick ---- but got her pregnant and had to marry her --- she trapped him with her ugliness.

hmm well.

he had to be trapped somehow.

mr hotstuff.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? by 190: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Is dat guy your brother? your tactics r kind of identical

spell tactics,

(1) (Reply)

Woman Chooses To Sit On A Man’s Laps After Losing Fight Over Bus Seats (WATCH) / Why Do Most Ladies Flirt With Men They're Not Even Interested In? / Ladies/guys Can You Ever Cry For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.