Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes (41281 Views)

How Alex Ekwueme Created The Idea Of The South-South Zone. / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by speak2bella(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok, he is fine.

Good capture camera manlipsrsealed grin
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by semid4lyfe(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
AlexReport is a publicist & hype man for hire....
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by InvertedHammer: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
shitshappen:

He is late Amadi Ikwuecheghi's son, so do the maths.
/
I almost asked a question that you just answered. Tomorrow some sycophants will tell you how Gov.Ikpeazu's son is the best philanthropist in Abia state.
/
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Op, seriously your style of writing and hyping is becoming so stale and boring. Try and change it or else your posts won't even be making it up to two pages in the near future. People are getting tired of the same bullshits you spew out all the time.
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why the showing off?
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Nreebge: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
sinistermind:
And someone will come and say this younger man got rich on playing politics.

Can you us if you know well !
Without his own connection or that of his family politically he can never never never never occupy that position. I know his father when i was still a boy a military administrator Amadi Ikwuechegh then, if you check the records he didn't even school here and fiam he is imposed on us in Abia. Forget politics if you are for real , no legit hustle thee
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Nreebge: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=Nreebge post=92140222]

Can you tell us if you know well !
Without his own connection or that of his family politically he can never never never never occupy that position. I know his father when i was still a boy a military administrator Amadi Ikwuechegh then, if you check the records he didn't even school here and fiam he is imposed on us in Abia. Forget politics if you are for real , no legit hustle there .

This guy no even hustle pass me na just chance and time.
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by fkj950ax(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
shitshappen:

Don't mind the Op.
State wealth as Military Administrator inheritance
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by earnit1: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
REAlly
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
It seems ABIA is synonymous with KEROSENE
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Brunicekid(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheCvBank:
The topic is quite the opposite of the content of this post. Was expecting the op to list out how the young man's administration is making strides to improving his LG and citizenry. Instead, op is showing off pictures of how he's spending LG money in Dubai, with a Range, rolling with political bigwigs, etc. The development strides he listed were of his foundation, not administration. Most likely a sponsored post

Well done Op and mod

OP should have shown the development project carried out by the man... That will have scored this post within 70-100%.

1 Like

Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by wizzy199: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
All these hype doesn't move me one bit

Btw, While going through his pix, Living in Bondage ( Breaking Free) just came to my mind.
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by jrusky(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pls whereare the thing he empowered people with Can't see anything here than Cars, Ihedioha and a fair in complexion man not sure its bleaching or his real skin colour that is all I can see.

So what is the noise about
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by vickydevoka(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
This guy should be white or half cast. He even white pass de Chinese Dem snap with.

1 Like

Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Piddo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
You can bet this guy has his eyes on Governor and then maybe even President. And why not? If he gets the job done, I'm all for it. Start at the grassroots!!
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by sylve11: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thread wey nor make sense. sad cool
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by efavour: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
I have not heard about this dude before although I am not based in Abia..
You sure say no be audio empowerment..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
Like churchill. Na so they would have packaged fraud church before Tonto opened his nyash
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by shitshappen(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
potent5:
Taa! Oya clean ya mouth.

As in...?
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Chirowman(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
you want to pepper us with his money na where are they places he developed nuisance.
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by nextstep(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
... the hype and fall of Invictus Obi is not letting me appreciate the topic well well...
I dey look am one kind...
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by miketayo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
andyanders:
Immediately I read the headline, I knew it was gonna be Alex reporting. He has started following this ukweche like he has been at the backyard of Ned Nwoko, following Regina Nwoko since she got married. Maybe Ned gave him a room in his compound.

He is doing serious hustling. If he is not arranging beauty pagents and distrubuting the ladies to high class politicians and businessmen. Good job Alex. Man must wack.

That's why d op doesn't know the meaning of empowerment.
Wat should we do with these pics
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Zimzim2000: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
it's likely he may be a relative of the former governor Amadi Ikwechegh.... I mean likely

Sorry, we from Abia don't know him..
Maybe na Audio empowerment [/quote]
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by potent5(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
They have no relationship. Though they seem to come from the same town.
shitshappen:

As in...?
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Emilokoiyawon: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
shitshappen:

Godfatherism
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by ThatFairGuy1: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
This guy is more than 28!

1 Like

Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Peter887: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2020
As far as sharing of kerosine and petrol is concern, him na Ikpeazu houseboy
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Akaegwu(m): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2020
The father was a former Governor of old Imo State before the creation of Abia state.

Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Dedetwo(m): 6:03am On Jul 27, 2020
I have no iota of respect for jackasses who ride on looted Nigerian wealth.
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Dedetwo(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2020
AlexReports:
Uncovering The Notable Capacity Impact Of Alex Mascot Ikwechegh, Nigeria Politician, Businessman And Philanthropist

In the history books of Nigeria, which happens to be the giant of Africa, the people of Abia State and the Aba community may have been privileged to produce the first ever youngest politically elected Chairman of a Local Government Area in Nigeria at 28years. The reverberation from the extensive and countless achievements of the Abia State born Alex Mascot Ikwechegh cannot be underemphasized.

The young and vibrant politician, bussinessman, philanthropist and impact-maker, Alex Mascot Ikwechegh, is currently the Chief Executive Officer of GrossField Group, a conglomerate agency that majors in international trade, construction, real estate, property development, oil and gas. The GrossField Group presently homes GrossField Construction LTD, GrossField Energy and GrossField Merchants LTD which are operational across several states in Nigeria, including Abuja, Lagos and Abia State.

As a Philanthropist and Humanitarian, Alex Mascot Ikwechegh has continue to spearhead several campaigns to support humanity and leverage underprivileged persons. Some of his humanitarian activities includes, donations through his Scholarship Scheme, which was established to give underprivileged students in Abia State access to quality education, which has benefited over 250 indigent students in Abia State.

His foundation, Alex Ikwechegh Foundation has carried out several educational support programs and outreaches that has provided relief materials to victims of social, artificial and natural disasters in Nigeria. The Alex Ikwechegh Foundation has also spearheaded medical outreaches, which cuts across offsetting of hospital bills for citizens, visitations and several donations to various homes for motherless babies in Abia state. He has also supported the empowerment of youths in the state, which includes promotion of Aba-made products through mass purchase and donation of Aba-made products during outreaches and programs within and across Abia State.

Other supports by Alex Mascot Ikwechegh also includes his continuous donation of books, sandals, bags, exercise books to schools in several Local Government Areas of Abia State and the recent distribution of free petrol and kersene to Abia state residents, few months ago to mark his birthday.

Haven been described as a perfect blend of inherited riches and self-acquired fortune, with an Inventive and dogged attitude, his development mindset has yet remained unequivocally mounted on progressive engagements for impacts and sustainability for the people of Abia state. Little wonder he was listed among top 50 Most Influential Igbo People In Nigeria alongside Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Adichie, Peter Obi, Chimamda Adichie, Others. Until now, the people of Abia State and youths across Nigeria are beckoning on him to consider returning to politics leadership, stressing that he is a perfect replica of the leaders needed today in Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/uncovering-the-many-sides-of-alex-mascot-ikwechegh/

With all the looted crude oil and gas money from Nigeria, this fool and his so-called GrossField Group cannot produce a grinded pepper. What a foolery.
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by Galactico4ever(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

He looks arabian to me.
I'll believe his igbo when i see his biography
Read again.It says he's from Aba, Abia state.
Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by chuksoyo21(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
I remember this dude during T.A Orji's first tenure. He was Aba North LGA Boss... He us one one the people who contributed to the worst state of aba...
Op should have shown us the projects he did in aba.
Very nonsense human being, he used his tenure in gallivanting with Buccaneers in Abia state polytechnic that year. ..

1 Like

Re: How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes by osusuallstars: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Thus guy that relates orji uzor kalu who was appointed a chairman during TA orji first tenure.
He was all through in Dubai and as soon as the council allocation comes , fiam to Dubai

Thief

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.