Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life (638 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Run From Womanizing / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by McCoy662(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2020
Omo, womanizing is really bad and it has affected guys in a dire negative ways. I could remember back then when I was still in my parents house shortly after graduation. I had a scheduled interview to attend but then bae told me she was coming and I said to myself "this is a golden opportunity since everyone has gone to work, let me stay back and chop this bae"... That was exactly how I missed the interview.
Back then in school, I've gone to bed hungry for a good number of days because I spent my last card with bae...
Worst was the day I went to see bae at New Benin, Benin City, I spent everything on me and I had just 5h in my account that night, God punished me when I went to withdraw the 5h for transport back to ugbowo but the ATM was not dispensing 5h denomination grin ... Na leggedis Benz I carry go back on that very day.
Guys share ur experience
Re: How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2020
LAST DROP...
if you want devil to ruin your life down financially date a lady from This category .

EXAMPLE.
THOSE dat learnt skill work but Dont have money to settle down the business.

THOSE OF, my sister is wicked I want to park out from her Aoz to rent my own apartment, and she get no shishi for hands.

THOSE, single poor gal staying in a room apartment with sales gal work of 10k, from one un map village.

THOSE.of.my school fees/Project money remain 5k to complete.

THOSE.. am looking for work, but no skills, no certificates....

joooor if u see them, those sare kabakaba.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by Holumhidey(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Op na your mumu na do you
Re: How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by Elmojiid(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2020
stupid things we do for love
Re: How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by Angelacruz: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

LAST DROP...
if you want devil to ruin your life down financially date a lady from This category .

EXAMPLE.

THOSE OF, my sister is wicked I want to park out from her Aoz to rent my own apartment, and she get no shishi for hands.

THOSE, single poor gal staying in a room apartment with sales gal work of 10k, from one un map village.

wicked somebori...true sha

3 Likes

Re: How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by lordm(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

LAST DROP...

EXAMPLE.

You have a point

2 Likes

Re: How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by ashewoboy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
it has helped me to be a better man. it allows me to have the abundance idee. no lady feels she is the only lady in the world. she does anyhow, I replace her. no time. I now fvck whoever I like. when miss A pvssy is not available, I move to miss B. pvssy is everywhere now. no w.h.o.r.e. can do shakara.

it has also helped to erase caligynephobia.

womanising is not a good thingcheesy.
Re: How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life by mmadu4: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
ashewoboy:
it has helped me to be a better man. it allows me to have the abundance idee. no lady feels she is the only lady in the world. she does anyhow, I replace her. no time. I now fvck whoever I like. when miss A pvssy is not available, I move to miss B. pvssy is everywhere now. no w.h.o.r.e. can do shakara.

it has also helped to erase caligynephobia.

womanising is not a good thingcheesy.

Tuale baba

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y / Tell Us Your "SARS" Story / ~~~~when U Meet A Lady~~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.