|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,779,064 members, 6,622,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 December 2021 at 03:17 AM
|Every Man Should Not Shy Over His Erectile Dysfunction Or Weak Erection! by mindsbeauty(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2020|
Every Man Should Not Shy Over His Erectile Dysfunction or Weak Erection!
As Sex is an integral part of every man’s life, and it is an utmost for every relationship. Sexuality pleasures should be enjoyed by the man and woman involved in it. Sex involves a man and a woman(adults), which requires an erection on the part of the man. Proper erection from the man, enables him to easily insert his erected penis into the woman’s vagina, resulting into pleasurable orgasms and ejaculations. A man’s sexual wellness is very important, without this, he won’t be able to properly carry out his duties sexually. Sexual desires, the ability to get an erection, and sustain the erection are all part of a man’s sexual health.
Although sexual intercourse is meant to be enjoyed, not everyone enjoys it. Erectile Dysfunction or Weak Erection is an indication of the absence of rich sexual health in a man’s life, and it is something to worry about. It is the inability to get an erection, and the inability to sustain erection for getting satisfaction from a sexual intercourse.
You know how worrisome that could be, right? Research has shown that several things or several combinations could be the course of erectile dysfunction. Something could be wrong physically or psychologically. Some of these things include stress, depression, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, sleep disorder, injuries and surgeries that affect the spinal cord or pelvic area, etc.
Why You Should Not Delay Your Erectile Dysfunction Treatment?
This could be really worrisome, and it should be treated immediately once it has been discovered. Here are reasons why treatments should never be delayed.
1. CAN WORSEN: Although some cases of erectile dysfunction are permanent, some can still be treated and cured. Whether permanent or not, a Doctor should be seen because no one can determine the cause of the erectile function until it has been diagnosed. If all the symptoms are ignored, it could worsen and lead to some other unwanted illnesses and diseases. Symptoms of erectile should never be ignored.
2. RELATIONSHIP CONFLICT: Sex is an essential part of a relationship and every couple wants to enjoy it. If your partner wants you two to have sexual intercourse, but you cannot do that, do you think you two will have peace? Not at all. Especially if you partner doesn’t know about your situation; you will only leave her thinking that you do not love her anymore, or you do not want to be with her anymore. That could really spell trouble for you two, because she won’t just sit still and watch you refuse her all the time. Or, you can manage to have an erection, but you cannot even sustain the erection enough for you to derive any pleasure. This would definitely cause distress for you two. There would be no peace, there would be great discomfort, and you two will appear to be in danger. All of these could be avoided.
3. INABILITY TO IMPREGNATE: One of the reasons for sexual intercourse is to have children. A man and a woman want to have sexual intercourse and have children when the feel it is the right time for them to do so. But a man who can’t have an erection at all, or sustain erection enough to ejaculate, can’t impregnate his wife? No matter how long or how much you keep trying, you can't impregnate anyone even if you wish and want to. Getting the right treatment can prevent this. Click here https://anchoragehealthclinic.com/product/male-fertility-supplement/
4. LOW SELF-ESTEEM: Having low self-esteem can be very terrible, because at this point, you would be feeling like you are not capable of doing anything right. If you are still single, you can’t even desire anyone because you know you are not capable of giving a lady real sexual pleasures have needed. And if you are married, things might not be going too well with you and your partner. Thus, causes low self-esteem. You may feel inferior at all times; you won’t even be able to make your own decisions. You will constantly feel guilty too. As a man, you know you cannot keep living every day of your life like this. Even if people do not know about your erectile dysfunction, they would know something is definitely wrong with you and it's an advantage for those who would love to ride you. You will only be giving them permission to do that freely. You can avoid this by doing the right thing, get treated immediately.
5. DEPRESSION: This can be worse. Overthinking all of what is happening around you and with you could cause depression. At this stage, your mental health is getting affected. Everything about you would be greatly affected. You will get angry and be more aggressive often. You will constantly feel restless and be anxious. Your behaviour will change, you might have thoughts of suicide. Your emotions will be affected also. You might begin to feel pains, you might have difficulty in completing tasks, inability to concentrate, and understand people, etc.
In Conclusion - All of these can be avoided if you would do the right thing. Once you have trouble getting an erection, or trouble keeping an erection, you should know these are symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Also if there are health conditions like diabetes and heart disease that might be linked to erectile dysfunction, report them and get treated ASAP, before it gets too late.
Once you’ve been diagnosed, you can get treated. Treatments could be in form of surgeries, oral medications and injection. Or simply by using herbal nutritionals found here https://anchoragehealthclinic.com/product/prostate-enlargement-supplements/
Courtesy: AnchorageHealthClinic – Editorial Team
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71