Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) (63022 Views)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hrhsolaa:
Can't really believe what I see online

Me too.
I always think I'm dreaming
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Angelacruz: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Haahha...guy you are funny
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I dey shame for the niggarrr way dey those girls back for the video
Imagine the niggarrr dey follow those girls still dey shout surgery for what

May we never give birth to pussy asss niggarrr

Instead of am to go book hotel for one side dey smoke he weed and drink he bottles then later make he control the girl on pink abi na red come the hotel make he bang her well until she reach orgasm and watch how she holds him tight...Blood begins to engorge her clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of her vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds his dick while her full body vibrates....in ecstasy
He dey follow them dey mumu dey shout surgery for what
If i born this kind useless niggarrr as pikin ehhnn...I go throway am for river
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
StephenBB:
Those who know her when she started acting will think her career will go well as Aunty Omotola and Genevieve, but OYO is now her case.
This is an example of good girl turn bad, i wonder the hype about her sef. Mtchewwww....
Nobody should should quote me...my leg is having headache

Enter house enemy of progress

Anything she want na one hand i mean anything including your brain just to give it to another person who need it most
Nothing anybody can do about it she is bless
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Figure 8 nice one not like that bag of beans called my girlfriend
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Bluffly: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
She should leave us alone. She is a teenager, so what does she expect. Small girl comparing her body to her elders own.
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by E2000: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Somebody should advise her to breath
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by flyingpig: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Instead of am to go book hotel for one side dey smoke he weed and drink he bottles then later make he control the girl on pink abi na red come the hotel make he bang her well until she reach orgasm and watch how she holds him tight...Blood begins to engorge her clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of her vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds his dick while her full body vibrates....in ecstasy
I don laff tire grin
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Harmony92(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

please don't come n kill person with laf o
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by yuswrld20(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
na only 1 she born na why the ariwo
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Waist trainer obviously. Putting pressure on others unnecessarily
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by imanray37(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

WEED IS WORKING I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR GRUDGE WITH HER HOUSE ERRANDS BOY
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Tracyp007: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2020
tolet:
wink

I always laugh whenever I see people post post partum bodies few hours,days or weeks after giving birth.

Why do I laugh?
It is because their body haven't started producing so much breast milk because the baby isn't sucking much.
Breast milk producing hormone is fatty and she should come back in 3 months to post another video of herself looking pre-pregnant.

Except she didn't breast feed. It takes the womb 42 days to return to it pre pregnancy state and she can't start exercise immediately because of the blood lost during delivery either through CS or natural way.

For the records,it isn't easy to diet when you are breast feeding because you need to eat nutritious food to enable the baby get required vitamins to grow well. Even if you didn't do exclusive breast feeding,it is advisable to still try to breast feed the except in situation where the mother of the children isn't available. Either because of death, sickness or out of the country.

To make her matter worse,her baby is a boy. Boy and breast are like Siamese twin. They can suck for African and you discover the mother always eating something because if she isn't careful she would feel dizzy because of hunger.

Although,she has an advantage to quickly have her body back because she is very young but not so soon.
I agree with you ma,when I had my son three months ago I was showing off my body 2 weeks after like I have gotten my body back, For where?just a month after I started getting fat again boys and breast are like 5&6.....
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by okpiewon(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Sexy Figure / Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.