Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole (16745 Views)

Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by scopusng(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Why is APC complaining? Oshomole did same thing to Oghiadomhe in 2015. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2020
I support obaseki winning this election! Ambode should av done the same, he would have demystified this tinubu that's d Yoruba's Jagaban who has held them captive since he left office, God fatherism has to end, O te ge did the same in Kwara! I'm sure d yoruba's would immediately on sighting Tinubu would start attacking me, so anybody that mentions me on this particular comment isn't getting any replies 4rm me! cool, look at these mushin boy talking to a VI boy like me! I'm ur mentors mentor!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Ategberoson(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Details the monkey if he makes any trouble in Edo

but democracy will be under fire if it was PDP

no difference between you and APC zombie you'd abuse here, y'all share the same mental class

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by AlabiJ: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Obaseki is very jittery right now. He knows how efficient Oshiomhole can be when it comes to elections in Edo. He's very terrified of Oshiomhole.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Lee kuan Yew was also similar to all this godfathers in Nigeria, he never left power, he was like North Koreans Supreme leader Kim jun un to d Singaporean's, God father's exists in every political systems all d over d world, that's the honest truth but what we re trying to do is to make sure the best and quality leaders are elected every tym! We shouldn't 4 any reason in the bid of forcing ur candidates on d people circumvent the whole idea of strong leadership 4 personal selfish interests like Oshiome is, that's y I support Obaseki not that I like the man or he's even good, but his d lesser of the two evils of d midget Is oshiome and his goon Nze-akpamu!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by frebike: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2020
The antecedent of hooliganism in Nigeria begins in Edo state. Edo is highly popularized with criminal elements. It is no doubt that the politicians in Edo state are bandits.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Pavillon: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2020
CGMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359413/edo-2020-apc-alleges-plot-obaseki-detain-oshiomhole/
So Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon spoke in clear English like this..
Taa, I need the Raw and undiluted report.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Oluwafemi346: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2020
watch
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2020
All in the name of propaganda, why is APC so suddenly afraid?
Their thugs went to Oba's palace to disrupt visitors of the Oba of Benin in name of opposition...
That's the height of disrespect for the Oba as he receives his guests.
This 'll worsen POI's case in Benin and if he loses, he and his thug better find another place to live because those thugs of his will fished out by the palace and dealth with accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by caleb4life(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Lol,the fear of oshobaba is the beginning of wisdom for obaseki.Take it or leave it, Oshomole continues giving Obaseki sleepless nights.APC haven't started proper campaign yet,PDP is already jittery.Intimidation won't solve the problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by DeRay98(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2020
frebike:
The antecedent of hooliganism in Nigeria begins in Edo state. Edo is highly popularized with criminal elements. It is no doubt that the politicians in Edo state are bandits.

Fire burn that your finger.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Pennywise(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2020
What is the State Govt waiting for- throw the troublesome midget into cell, lock it and throw away the key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Austino50: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Obaseki is busy muscling every body with violence now, when the federal heavy weight fall on him, his thugs and his cultist, ipobians will be shouting here on nairaland while secondus tax collectors party will be busy matching round all the embassies in Nigeria reporting their father to strangers who will not be able to help them

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Karlifate: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2020
...while PDP alleges plot by Ganduje to detain Wike.
Jokers!
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by fredoooooo: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Won bi iyalaya e da .. grin
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Beverlyjean(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Y do we do this in Nigeria... oshimole has ruled for 8yrs...y cant he leave the governor alone ?? Y cant he retire in peace ?? Did he have a godfather when he was governor?? He put the man there thru rigging and now u want him out... y cant he stay clear and act like a normal Edo citizen .... vote on election day and go...must he campaign?? He has been suspended by APC....y is he still causing wahala
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by ifko: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
If Obaseki is wise he should do everything to ensure that oshiomole is detained and harmonized his state police. They will know he is set for them or else OYO is his name. APC are wicked stunt that will do everything including rigging and thuggery to hijack the state from him
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Olajide351: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2020

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by majamajic(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Y do we do this in Nigeria... oshimole has ruled for 8yrs...y cant he leave the governor alone ?? Y cant he retire in peace ?? Did he have a godfather when he was governor?? He put the man there thru rigging and now u want him out... y cant he stay clear and act like a normal Edo citizen .... vote on election day and go...must he campaign?? He has been suspended by APC....y is he still causing wahala

He is practicing what he learnt from APC
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by hush15: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
CGMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359413/edo-2020-apc-alleges-plot-obaseki-detain-oshiomhole/

Its so easy to identify an APC media sponsored thread. Propaganda thread...
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by potent5(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Funny allegation

grin
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by cyberghost23: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
Oshiomole is more righteous than Obaseki

Ode talk
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by Ajetech(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeria politician and their problem sha.. Please help a soul

Hello, My name is Oloyede I teach in a private secondary school before the outbreaks of the corona pandemic.

Survival has been difficult since school closure.

Please I need online private coaching/ lesson opportunities or any job.
I observe all NCDC rules and I stay in Osun state State. Please I need help, I'm dying of hunger and at the verge of giving up.

Please Help me.

You contact me on my number or chat me on whatsapp with 08166305049 or mail me ajetia80@gmail.com
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by UDUJ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Obaseki’s simple plan is to arraign Oshiomhole for a probe that has been revealed as nothing but a targeted political witch-hunt and then deny him bail on eve of election to paralyze the APC.”

That is my nigggarrrrrrrrrrrr
That is how real niggarrrs do anyday anytime twice on the eve of election
Obaseki is a real niggarrr
Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr

Edo is not Lagos

grin cheesy grin You guys should allow Ambode rest and enjoy his retirement in peace na cheesy

It seems Ambode is now the national symbol for cowardice in this country, lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by ajailer(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Obaseki's advicers better tell him not to try it cos he will just use his own hand to dig his own grave as law of karma will definitely pay him a visit very soon.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lol if he commit a crime he will. Yes, Oshiomole shud be guided.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole by persius555(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
When will Edo APC come out with a concrete agenda and focus based campaign on what they will do if they get into office.

Enough of all these accusations and propaganda all over the media. The public is tired of all these wining and grumbling.
When did accusations and propaganda turn to campaign

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election / Militants Blow Up NPDC Major pipeline In Delta / 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.