Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (30302 Views)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by PTNL: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ijekuje don block una head.Beggar ni. Yeye cabals.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by PigTormentor: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Every Nigerian has the right to aspire for any political office in the land. But begging anyone even including Tinubu is a NO NO.

I'm not begging anyone to run for office, but Tinubu is more than qualified to run for the office should he choose to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
So, how much did Tinubu pay you to beg or cajole us to beg him to contest for president??! grin

What a shameless asslicker!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
MY NAME IS SHUKWUDI OSU CAST

Wonderful grin

Cc Imhotep Lzaa

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by goaldynboy: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just the way zombies like you begged Buhari to contest! But see where we are today! 25 years steps backward!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by fefenoble88: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
“So, why the whole argument of people criticising him whether he wants to run or he doesn’t want to run, even if he doesn’t want, we should beg him to, that’s just the truth....

Nor be lie bros but make ur papa self join us beg...#idiot

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by whytediamond(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by SeriouslySense(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
LOLZZZ, hehehe.

They did not see Sowore, Moghalu or any person of Knowledge and experience

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by ordovicianonly(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu will be worst ever president after Buhari if he Evers becomes the president . He has pocketed Lagos since 1999 till date ,he empowers thugs to rule over educated people ,who owns 70% of Lagos assets & investment. He is too old just like Buhari ,his families (wife & children,in-laws ) are all in power . He is greedy and he fought Fashola for years because he believed he was not getting enough shares from Lagos state budget . I will never vote for a man who believes power should be taking at all cost

4 Likes

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by ifko: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
This one was sent to sample masses opinion, tell Tinubu that aye ati orun ko oo. omo ale jat jati
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by SeriouslySense(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Are Nigerians really very dumbest and now so hungry Zombies, that someone can say such
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Sholaco: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
cheesy grin shocked
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by lamentor78(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Am not a beneficiary of Tinubu benevolence but I think he should be giving the chance

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Golan007: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Paperwhite:
Better candidate like Adewunmi Adeshina, Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, Peter Obi should be given a chance & not all these old cargoes.

You mean PDP candidates.

And take that thief Peter Obi especially from this equation.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by ATAKAM: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu is a good politician but will never make a better leader......read it again...

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

I blame myself
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by curiousmind11: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
May God forgive this stoopid Hon.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by WhosendWho(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
The thief for president. I laughs in Swahili.. Nijeria youth association is still deliberating on demolishing his ancestor grand mother slavetrader monument off the streets of Lagos. The crook slave trader descent wants to be president. I duff cap for you o. Don Pablo of Nija. Someone should send him a message by bombing his grandmother cement picture comot for our street. Den him go know say boys nodey smile with half black teeth like him. If you no dey careful. Buhari never finish with u. This thief will sniff coke one day. Sell the whole nation to north korea. Come use his billion van dey share bread and pure water as hunger relief program. Demomadness never teach you lesson? Na thieftactorship you want?? This thief is not an option !

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by ucheoluwa(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thunder fire u and tunubu

2 Likes

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
I blame ojukwu for been a coward
Eya! Sorry grin

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Khez: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
See his fat face, no wonder he does not have sense, no be only tinubu, you people must think we are fool�lol

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by madridsta007(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerians-should-beg-tinubu-to-contest-2023-presidency.html/amp

Funny man.

I guess this is the harbinger of, "10 million man March for Tinubu for President".
Dear Nigerian Politician,

We know you.

Kind Regards
Me.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Funmisurge(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
That means u need someone in Jonathan's form or OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by ibroopeyemi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
B A T 2023 no shaking , or any omoluabi ( BRF,SIA,oshoko OGD,)
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Haha haha brain failure at work
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Ernestforyou: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Staro:
Lol, I see Jagaban sponsoring his boys to start granting interviews
and testing the waters

For me and my household, Tinubu is too corrupt ... a ''chop I chop'
kind of politician.

Nigeria does not need his kind as president at this time

Most of you just come online and spew nonsense all because you have computer.Dipo was a staunched PDP member and not a Tinubu"s boy,he was lucky to have won the 2015 election because of Jonathan"s influence and large presence of Igbos based in Amuwo-Odofin/Festac.He recently decamped to Apc AFTER he lost the last election.So next time say what you know and dont let Tinubu"s hatred give you heartache.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by EagleNest(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
I thought it should be the opposite.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by kolade560: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
We know those ants behaving like goat trying to blackmail jagaban and distract him,they are envious of the extent he have gone in politics, the bitterness of Jonathan's shameful flawless defeat still devour them

keep shut!!!
use ur sense for once, they are all thieves!!!
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Greenpace214(f): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
RichBoy247:
I am a Nigerian, not a Biafran nor a Cameroonian, I am begging the Jagaban Borgu Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu to please, biko, edakun, contest as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023

Suffer no dey Taya you?!

Abeg...

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

I was reading one topic on nairaland, all afonja cares for is begging and begging

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by tfelicityk(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is Tinubu himself wish to be the president of this Nation?

He had been ruling this Nation indirectly by giving support, direct and indirect advise to the people in affairs of the Nation...

It is either they yield to his direct and indirect advise...

How I wish Nigerians will adopt the two party system - Democratic and Republic
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by stanluiz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeria need a tenochrat. We need a president that will fix our economy. We need a president that will make good economic policies that will boost the economy and at least reduce the suffering of average Nigerian.

We don't need a man that will empty our cbn vault within one year in governance. We don't need a president that will print more more money thereby leading to hyper inflation that will melt down our economy.

We don't want a president that appointment thugs, agbero, area boys to run and manage our economy.

We don't want a man that will slash 60% of our budget to his family, friend and associate.

We don't want a president that will tax us to death.

With the way tinubu run and manage lagos and he keep running lagos state with the way he likes. Installing puppet as governor I don't think he will make a good president.

Nigeria need a fresh president. We Need a tenochrat. We don't want all this old cargoes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.