Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (30298 Views)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by bigfish3k: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mayeldah:
If he wants, he can contest. It is his right.

Any Southerner as President is better than these Islamic terrorists we have up North.

He may be corrupt but at least he won't send Fulani terrorists and bandits to kill Nigerians in their sleep.
Afonja Muslims are worst. They can support Satan as far he is against igbos happiness

2 Likes

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by chaloskyx: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
from your post he is qualified cause hes a godfather not that he has anything to contribute to the development of the nation right?
ofuonyebi:
Tinubu becoming the president of Nigeria is not an overstatement.

A man who had enthroned governors in 1/3 Region of a nation

and enthroned even the reigning president (PMB) is more than a president..

He is over qualified...if Nigeria loves to say the truth..

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by berbs: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
God punish devil.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by snowball11(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
enirock:

I would like you to point a politician in the Nigerian political space that's squeaky clean or not corrupt

So because all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt; we should now beg the "oga kpatakpata" of them all to become our president! Imposicant! grin

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by j1mmy: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:

Your money dey lose? If your money dey lose, go to your nearest police station and report instead of wailing on us...
Now you know why the country is one of the worst on earth, kids like you are already polluted by the previous generation.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by holysneh01: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Finger crossed for this 2023 sha
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by bigfish3k: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
danilmo:

Look here fellow, what is ur problem, wat are u doing on my mention?? Just find ur ipob afonja banter mate and make urself known there. no lemme curse u o. I was very careful to quote/mention people I feel has good thinking capacity.. stay off me bro..
You are not matured to be in a public forum like this because of your archaic behavior and empty rants.
See who is cursing somebody, you can't even curse those leaders that caused Nigerians to be suffering. Na me you wan curse. Mtchew
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by rolams(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Foolish talk from another greedy useless politician!
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by danilmo: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

You are not matured to be in a public forum like this because of your archaic behavior and empty rants.
See who is cursing somebody, you can't even curse those leaders that caused Nigerians to be suffering. Na me you wan curse. Mtchew

I've heard u sir..
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
j1mmy:

Now you know why the country is one of the worst on earth, kids like you are already polluted by the previous generation.

Your ancestor also stole theirs before they die and perish....asiwaju we know. .....
Lemme be paying you for campaigning for Asiwaju
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin It will be better if you go and beg the people of Iragbiji in Osun! grin grin grin

Tinubu's greedy ambition will be the end of him!!!

He is clamouring for presidency not because he genuinely want to serve the people but to protect his interest and properties he has acquired over the years!

A good leader is known by the way he handles the little responsibility he was given

Thuggery, bribery, unprofessionalism, ethnic division, poverty e.t.c will be the order of the day if he's elected! This current multiple taxation will be a child's play

The only person that did extremely well in Lagos State after him(Babatunde Fashola) was at logger head with him till the very end!

Left for Bola Tinubu, Fashola will not serve his second term!

A leader that ask the educated to go to MC Oluomo for employment

Is this the kind of leader we want

Fashola did nothing, Lagos is a mess. Big big mess, uae was transformed in 15 years, Fashola had 8, Lagos is a mess, dirty, smelling, stinking, the whole Nigeria Dey smell, bad air, bad water, they can’t even eradicate malaria mosquitoes, mauritius did, abeg leave this menh,
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

cc lzaa grin
is MajorOvakporaye a RUGA advocate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Correcto: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by manunitedbabes: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Beg kee
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by luckyz4rea(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
I would have loved to see the mouth of the man that said we should beg him to contest to see how those words were able to come out.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by 900winer(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
imhotep:
is MajorOvakporaye a RUGA advocate?
Yes.. cheesy
Southeast chapter grin
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Meritocracy: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Staro:
Lol, I see Jagaban sponsoring his boys to start granting interviews
and testing the waters

For me and my household, Tinubu is too corrupt ... a ''chop I chop'
kind of politician.

Nigeria does not need his kind as president at this time

Please, what is not true in what Olorunrinu had said, hatred couldn't take you to anywhere, the same Tinubu won primary election for Buhari again Atiku in 2015. He remains one of greatest politicians that has never decamped to any party since 1999, he's not prostitute politician aka Karikachop politician, so what quality do you still want in person as a leader?
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by surgical: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kriss216:

I've seen and read too many zombeism and slavery displayed by these people both online and offline, but, this one surpassed them all!
The guy Na mumu small boy that was fortunate to win a seat at the house in 2015 and lost it due to youthful exuberance
This one he is doing is to seek relevance with jagaban
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by roscoman: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
God will punish you and your Ahmed Tinubu, he will never smell that sit. He ruled Lagos State for 8 years and acquired all major lands in Lagos as his own. Nigerians know that if thinumbu become President he would convert all Government properties onto Personal use. For the fact that he sponsored Buhari against Goodluck Jonathan he Thinumbu would never smell that sit.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by thoosing(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nonsense guy....oponu poramole
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by akigbemaru: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin It will be better if you go and beg the people of Iragbiji in Osun! grin grin grin

Tinubu's greedy ambition will be the end of him!!!

He is clamouring for presidency not because he genuinely want to serve the people but to protect his interest and properties he has acquired over the years!

A good leader is known by the way he handles the little responsibility he was given

Thuggery, bribery, unprofessionalism, ethnic division, poverty e.t.c will be the order of the day if he's elected! This current multiple taxation will be a child's play

The only person that did extremely well in Lagos State after him(Babatunde Fashola) was at logger head with him till the very end!

Left for Bola Tinubu, Fashola will not serve his second term!

A leader that ask the educated to go to MC Oluomo for employment

Is this the kind of leader we want
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by tunary(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Beg him to contest but don't vote for him. let the idiot waste his money. wicked people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Munachisom95(f): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Did I just read, tinubu fought the opposition for years?. Well not only him did, Nyesom wike and Peter Obi all did same.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by deboysben(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Miniso:
wait a minute, So flat head refers to the igbo on nairaland undecided undecided. what an insult.
likewise ofe mmanu is refered as yorubas in same nairaland
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by enirock(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
snowball11:

So because all politicians in Nigeria are corrupt; we should now beg the "oga kpatakpata" of them all to become our president! Imposicant! grin

I am not in support of begging anybody but for someone to say one politician is corrupt or more corrupt is absurd (there's nothing like a lesser of two evils)

Corruption shouldn't be the bases of why he shouldn't be president (as regards the post I quoted) because all our politicians are fantastically corrupt.

If he had said he failed in his 8 year tenure as governor of Lagos or he does not have the interest on Nigerians at heart, then I would have stayed quiet or try to know more.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by akigbemaru: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirRoberto:
This is what this guy has reduced himself to. This guy was in PDP and won a one term election into the Lagos state house of assembly in 2011. Before this guy came into office, he begged us to support him that he was different and humble. After we helped him secure the position, he treated us like plagues.

He ran away after he lost his second term cos many of us didn't really want to work for him again after deceiving many ppl. It is cos of ppl like him that I have retired from active politics.

He has now turned to Tinubu's lapdog. What a slavery mentality.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by bizhop01: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu is a criminal,
Yoruba have better option.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by akigbemaru: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
ordovicianonly:
Tinubu will be worst ever president after Buhari if he Evers becomes the president . He has pocketed Lagos since 1999 till date ,he empowers thugs to rule over educated people ,who owns 70% of Lagos assets & investment. He is too old just like Buhari ,his families (wife & children,in-laws ) are all in power . He is greedy and he fought Fashola for years because he believed he was not getting enough shares from Lagos state budget . I will never vote for a man who believes power should be taking at all cost
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by akigbemaru: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
WhosendWho:
The thief for president. I laughs in Swahili.. Nijeria youth association is still deliberating on demolishing his ancestor grand mother slavetrader monument off the streets of Lagos. The crook slave trader descent wants to be president. I duff cap for you o. Don Pablo of Nija. Someone should send him a message by bombing his grandmother cement picture comot for our street. Den him go know say boys nodey smile with half black teeth like him. If you no dey careful. Buhari never finish with u. This thief will sniff coke one day. Sell the whole nation to north korea. Come use his billion van dey share bread and pure water as hunger relief program. Demomadness never teach you lesson? Na thieftactorship you want?? This thief is not an option !
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by rollandben(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Staro:
Lol, I see Jagaban sponsoring his boys to start granting interviews
and testing the waters

For me and my household, Tinubu is too corrupt ... a ''chop I chop'
kind of politician.

Nigeria does not need his kind as president at this time

My thought as well, if Chief Tinubu eventually emerge the presidential seat, that would be the damn end of the Nigeria economic and the country itself. Ofcourse definitely, he is going to start at where his Mallam ended!!

Tinubu and his scavengers goons are really ready to finish this country.
Failed APC
Failed PDP
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by deboysben(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
On behalf of Nigerians on NL, especially our brothers from the far East, I say Please contest for 2023 Presidency Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we seriously need you at the helms of affairs in this Nation. PLEASE let our plea yield positive effect. Thanks in advance leader of all leaders
tinubu is not smelling that seat.

He has questionable character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Zainab Abu Marries Boko Haram Member Against Father's Wish In Niger / HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.