Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing (386 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
The ethnic cleansing and unwarranted killing going in Kaduna State, more especially, Southern part of the state is much worrisome as the people seems helpless in the face of all these attacks by Fulani Herders.

READ MORE>>https://www.foxanaija.site/2020/07/0900900099.html?m=1

Re: Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing by EmekaBlue(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
What's wrong with all these so called thin fulani people sef
Re: Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing by yinkus6750(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
And they don't have a home town to go back to?
Knowing what happened to them in the 60s.
Okay o,Jewish Father Nnamdi
I will be praying for them.
Re: Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing by DEROX: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
I thought they also own Kaduna like Lagos and abuja grin they can wrestle the bokoharams na
Re: Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing by henry4991(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Come back home they will not hear. As for me I no go pray for una
Re: Igbos Living In Kaduna Appeals To Brethren In East To Pray For Them Over Killing by flokii: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
DEROX:
I thought they also own Kaduna like Lagos and abuja grin they can wrestle the bokoharams na

Do those ones own anything? Even their tiny 5 States belong to Nigeria. Only deep thinkers can decipher that.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Distributes Washing Basins, Others In Zamfara {photos} / Governor Ishaku Sacks Aide Over Daughter's Wedding / Edo: Obaseki Did Not Need To Remove House Of Assembly Roof (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.