Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W (30130 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by articleme(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
hmm
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Perfecttouchade: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has advised Nigerian youths to be judicious in spending their money while voting for Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemates this season.

Edochie urged youths to rather channel the resources to voting for himself and the likes of Banky W during elections.
The actor gave the advise on Saturday in a post on his Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1287014593898909696?p=v
the looters and fainters grin
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by hotdealz(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
sad
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Kemimarch16(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Naija my country
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Deepthoughts: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
chiefitandwin:
Let's make money
This is how you guys will go about enticing n reaping off people,I dare you to drop one free sure winning code on this forum n see the effect if it pays out.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Unified07: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nwa-Afo has spoken wisely
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Okay, well said...

But, what exactly makes you and Banky-W credible and better than what we already have on ground??! What exactly are your antecedents??! What legacy of leadership have you guys put forth all these years??!...

See, this is why we must make efforts to start building our foundation, and support base across the nation... You all need to start making and setting down your footprints in the hearts and souls of the people. A journey of a thousand miles can't be surmounted in a single leap even if it's an aeroplane.

In all, we have to start getting serious as youths... How many eligible youths for leadership possess the following qualities of good leadership:

Honesty
Patriotism
Loyalty
Intelligence (in all areas)
Exceptional Focus
Integrity
Management (Personnel and others)
Just to name a few??!

Fortune favours the prepared... Heroes are not necessarily born, but made! Same with good leaders!!! The time is now!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by April4th(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
I rather vote for Ozo and Dorothy than to vote for Yul Edochie and Banky W in any election!

The ones we voted for Desmond Elliot, what happened? He was commissioning toilets in Lagos!

Savage you are grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by kayourcome: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Are you tired of thief heaven to go polithiefians we have as leaders. Please join us to saddle this movement of ours to put a stop to this looters and cheaters. Search 'ourfututeisnow' on telegram to join the moving train. Together we shall regain Nigeria lost glory.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
I rather vote for Ozo and Dorothy than to vote for Yul Edochie and Banky W in any election!

The ones we voted for Desmond Elliot, what happened? He was commissioning toilets in Lagos!

Desmond Elliot fall hand badly... Others of same poor reckoning:

1. Dimeji Bankole
2. Yahaya Adoza Bello
3. Yusuf Buhari
4. Reno Omokri
5. Asari Dokubo
6. Sir. Invictus himself.

Sigh... I honestly don't see Banky doing any better tbh.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by moneyissweet(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dem think say dem dey wise.

Kriss216:

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Thriftwholesale: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
He has a point tho...

Almost new mac book laptop imported. All laptop are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 370k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 500k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers
Hurry call 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by crazygod(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Na person wey chop dey shit.
I love this quote. Its an Elderly quote.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by abokikhalifa: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Now that you have the likes that your craved for, what did you gain?
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Mrpojj(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
ghettokid1:

If he commission toilet he tried na, is a law maker supposed to build project?
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by AunteeRita: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
I sell data at very cheap prices, e.g MTN 1GB for #350.

I also Subscribe cables such as DStv Gotv and Startimes ❤️

WhatsApp me; 0.8.1.8.7.4.2. 6.1.7.one
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
I wish all leaders in Nigeria are appointed the same way as ministers.

Look at their portfolio and see what they've done in their small capacity before giving then a bigger responsibility.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by ekestic1976(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has advised Nigerian youths to be judicious in spending their money while voting for Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemates this season.

Edochie urged youths to rather channel the resources to voting for himself and the likes of Banky W during elections.
The actor gave the advise on Saturday in a post on his Twitter page.

How do we know that you're not another looter and fainter? Na so dey talk when you wan campaign.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1287014593898909696?p=v
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by edoairways: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Your votes would wasted

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by gungab(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Common Meeenh!

Nice point
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by ForgingLife: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
SailorUgo:
sad

This is the divide and rule tactics our politicians have been using to confuse the youths.

Yul Edichie makes a wonderful point that will take the youths forward. This BMC jumps on the thread to derail it.

His comment is at the top meaning the moment you open this thread, you’ll see his comment.

1. You lose message while trying to counter him
2. You end up focusing on his message rather than meditating on YUL’s message.
3. Subconsciously you’ll start to doubt the original message
4. You engage in unnecessary arguments
5. He gives you a million number of youths who have failed

My people, e better make youths fail us a million times than say this people continue to dey recycle themselves. THEY ARE EVIL

Vote for youth!!!

GET THE INFO COMRADES!!!
If you think the problem of Nigeria is a matter or youthfulness and old age then you are napping on a railway track!
wasn't Buhari a Youth when he first took power? What did he do with it.?
wisdom and selflessness knows no age.
Where does Yul edoche stand on Foreign Policy, economy or security? You think it's by analyzing issues? What practical thing has he done in his life? Does he have any business? What has he created except being an actor whose line of job breeds some of the most ignorant people on the planet? Yes celebrities are mostly ignorant of other domains!
Wake up please. These same youths like Banky don't understand how the world works and yes I said it. If I go by your "vote for youth", then we are throwing away merit while embracing the numbers of years one has spent on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by chaloskyx: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mercy that you voted for what has her success done for you since winning the show?
Kriss216:

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by fati2001(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Myself2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Who is Ozo ? Doesn't it mean monkey in a particular Nigerian language ?
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by CAUSTIC002: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

ok, but his message is very valid.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Adewale1603(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W, so that we can also join the looters and fainters
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by FlordFlorez(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Inasmuch as I support him on this, I also hope he's giving back to the youths that have been helping buying his films; making him rich. U cannot just use style to insult youths like that.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
can you outsmart them ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smiles In Lovely Photo / Meet Omotola Ekundayo, Bullied Nigerian Model Embraces Her Insecurity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.