Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? (3433 Views)

Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? / Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Sirfemisky: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
I am a victim of child bully back then in secondary.
I wasted more than 5 years staying indoor after my secondary.
The shame and stigma was too much for to bear.
All my classmates are graduates, some are married and living fine.
I am 30 years with just OND working in a private school.
I thought of going for my HND but i cant because i cant bear the shame.
I blamed my parents for what happend to me.
Each time i set my eyes on them i just feel like killing them but i have managed to control my anger.
They failed me as parents forgetting that the best gift a parent can give to their child is to help them build and grow their self confidence while growing up.
I have come to realised that as an adult, i have to erase that bad programming i received as a child but the guilt is killing me.
people now see me as a mentally degenerated person including my parents.
I just want to leave this country and search a better life somewhere else..
Please help me out

2 Likes

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Crazeworld(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ghana grin

On a serious note, there are many places you can relocate to WITHIN the country if your aim is to be away from people you know.

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by LordofNaija: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
My brother jet off to UAE and join them on construction sites, I remember my time in Sharjah
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Comedian2019: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordofNaija:
My brother jet off to UAE and join them on construction sites, I remember my time in Sharjah
Even without building skills?
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Lexusgs430: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Each time i set my eyes on them i just feel like killing them but i have managed to control my anger.
They failed me as parents forgetting that the best gift a parent can give to their child is to help them build and grow their self confidence while growing up.
I have come to realised that as an adult, i have to erase that bad programming i received as a child but the guilt is killing me.
Please help me out

It's about time you stopped blaming your parents or any other.......

Reset yourself and make best of what you have.....

With 500K, don't even contemplate relocating countries, just relocate to another state............

5 Likes

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by LordofNaija: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Comedian2019:

Even without building skills?
You don't need skills to turn concrete or do other menial jobs at construction sites under the hot desert sun
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Comedian2019: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordofNaija:

You don't need skills to turn concrete or do other menial jobs at construction sites under the hot desert sun
That phrase in bold letters is scarry

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Sirfemisky: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's about time you stopped blaming your parents or any other.......

Reset yourself and make best of what you have.....

With 500K, don't even contemplate relocating countries, just relocate to another state............
I want to leave this evil country and goto sane country.
Our parents and leaders have failed us and they have nothing tangible to offer.
Is time to leave

2 Likes

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Is time to leave
500k post corona may not be able to buy tickets anywhere. 500k too small unless u wan go Liberia lol
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by azadus18: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dat money can only take u to SUDAN.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by psucc(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Op hmmm you are not alone on the parents-related frustration.

Mind may be serious than yours. Infact mind was that I used my own savings to process admission only to be frustrated by my Uncle. As if that wasn't enough, my elder brother sold all my produce which I banked on to finance my education.

But today, I have graduated, graduate my younger brother and my mom is living with me since the dead of my father.

You only need to trust in God and leave the past where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by optimusprime2(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Please help me out

Please understand firstly that 500,000 NGN is equal to approximately 1200 USD.

With that being said, I am not mincing words in saying that 1200usd is completely inadequate for any "legal" process that can lift you out the shores of Africa. In fact in some cases it's not even enough for your flight ticket.

However 1200usd can conveniently facilitate you migrating to another African country. For example, Ivory coast or Botswana.

Fyi, Africa has some pretty decent countries, that are not bad to migrate to... personally, I really fancy Namibia.

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordofNaija:
With 500k ??
How much is flight money
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordofNaija:

How much were you paid then
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Please help me out
Add 700k and go conveniently
Don't let any one scam or deceive you 500k can't take you to any sane county the money looks heavy here but it's just stipend in some countries
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by psucc(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
optimusprime2:

Please understand firstly that 500,000 NGN is equal to approximately 1200 USD.

With that being said, I am not mincing words in saying that 1200usd is completely inadequate for any "legal" process that can lift you out the shores of Africa. In fact in some cases it's not even enough for your flight ticket.

However 1200usd can conveniently facilitate you migrating to another African country. For example, Ivory coast or Botswana.

Fyi, Africa has some pretty decent countries, that are not bad to migrate to... personally, I really fancy Namibia.
I love your analysis. I am more interested in your recommendation cuz Namibia.

Please do you have more and deep info on the country especially how easy I would be to secure a job or get down with business, cost of living, security and how friendly the people are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by LordofNaija: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

How much were you paid then
Travel and see fess
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordofNaija:

Travel and see fess
Oh ok I guess it's not a good pay
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by vickifeanyi47(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Comedian2019:

That phrase in bold letters is scarry
Yes but that the Truth
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by lekxaid007(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Samsideen1: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
LordofNaija:

that's bad advice, no sane man will survive that job in 6 month with temperature of 40 to 50 degree and that's the reason we see most of nigerian fighting other nationality in dubai due to this hard labor job, those type of job are slavery job except you willing to risk it all.
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
500k can't really take you anywhere meaningful my guy. That's just $1,200

My advice: Use the 500k to start up a good business or monetize your skill here in Nigeria(or even learn one). You can also move to Ghana or Benin Republic if you're after stable light and good roads.

Another option is to move to another state or area if where you are currently isn't conducive.

I dey relate you as e dey be so you won't get stranded anywhere because of your eagerness to jp from Naija.

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by LordofNaija: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Samsideen1:
that's bad advice, no sane man will survive that job in 6 month with temperature of 40 to 50 degree and that's the reason we see most of nigerian fighting other nationality in dubai due to this hard labor job, those type of job are slavery job except you willing to risk it all.
Have you been in UAE before, abi you dey house know wetin sell for market
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by merieam16(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
I wish u can just go back 4 ur HND nd become a graduate in just 2 years dis will help one way or d other in boosting ur self esteem nd after dat u can get a job nd tink of relocating.Moreover, u can go 2 a school very far away frm home

With 500k u just wat 2 go nd suffer in any country u find urself,expect u av sum1 overder

2 Likes

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
500k can't take you anywhere.
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by deltateam: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
azadus18:
Dat money can only take u to SUDAN.....

I don laugh tire. Nairanders no get joy walai.

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by wisdomiskey(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP you need to snap out of the mental cage you've put yourself into. What exactly is your problem? angry

With the current state of Nigeria, everyone is venturing into one business or another upon the realisation that their degrees and masters are utterly USELESS! How many people are gainfully employed? Who gives a fvck whether you have an OND or HND? Those with masters and even PHd are jobless and having to fend for themselves through business.

Now, instead of you to focus on how you can learn a skill and create a life for yourself, you're here lamenting about lack of HND or what not.. angry

Wake up bro.

2 Likes

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Goodman247: 4:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Is time to leave
you can relocate to ivory coast
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Elogy(m): 5:00am On Jul 27, 2020
LordofNaija:
can I join u with 700k because I am a university graduate of civil Engineer
Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by LordofNaija: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Elogy:
can I join u with 700k because I am a university graduate of civil Engineer
My brother fold your cert keep for house before coming

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by psucc(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2020
LordofNaija:

My brother fold your cert keep for house before coming
Think I love this.

The most useless possession ever is a having a Nigerian Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Travel And Settle With 500k? by Bizibi(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2020
What a question

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATTENTION: Teachers, Nurses, Others Can Now Get Australian Visa In Just 3 Days / Live And Work In Manitoba Canada / From Uk To Canada,which Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.