Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 AM

Automate Your Recharge And Get Paid Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Automate Your Recharge And Get Paid Business (184 Views)

Print Your Recharge Pin All Network,get Data Sme @240naira,with Other Services / Recharge And Get Paid Business / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automate Your Recharge And Get Paid Business by Netiz: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Good morning dear fellow RAGP partner. I hope you are always thinking of taking your RAGP business to the next level.

The time has come to truly automate your RAGP business.

After recharge and get paid launched the auto wallet funding, and also gave every partner a link, using a website to boost online automation has become so easy.

I placed this link easily in my website and advertised the website on Facebook...

The result? People just joined my network without even chatting with me!

This is because my website makes it easier to register... With all the information the prospects might have... The power of having a website...

Now because im a certified website designer, I've decided to create mobile friendly websites for your RAGP business.

This gives you credibilty. As a web designer, I discovered people tend to have confidence in your brand, when you have a website.

Get people to join your team online without stress. I created this sample for a RAGP client:

https:///RAGPwithJobarth

She has become busier with RAGP ever since with people joining her.
I offer this service to those that will love to automate their RAGP business for just 5k!

With just 5k, get a beautiful looking, and mobile friendly website for your RAGP business.

Chat me up if you are interested 09038364282

(1) (Reply)

Face Shield Promo 350 Wholesales Only / Best 15 Healthcare Startups New York / Oriental Energy Opens 2019/2020 Scholarships For Akwa Ibom Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.