Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (42831 Views)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
These ikwerre whatever have made a great mistake in their history that can never be wiped out. How can they do meeting with an Edo man with their igbo phenotype? If you people like shout from now till tomorrow we all know that a BENIN man from Edo state can never allow ikwerre man preside over anything made for the binis Maka na ndi be anyi si na izu ka mma na nne ji
Now how can the ikwerre come back to the igbos after they have been made a fool of by the binis 20 years later because the igbos are well known to learn from history Maka na ndi be anyi si na okwu agwaram adi nchezo Maka imekwa ozo

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
dederocs:

Do you know about the Ogiso dynasty?
Do you know about ogodomigodo?
The Benin empire and throne had been existing for thousands of years, you have to learn further than Ajayi Crowther using the Oba in his books, the entire South region of Nigeria, started from Benin Kingdom.
How can a child give birth to his father, what i say here is not what matters, just research history yourself.
Mpaku gently go and ask your oba the people that were those ogiso

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is a folklore, a fairytale.
There was never any ogiso, just like there was never any Hercules or Santa Claus or batman.
But people like you just can't use your brains.
The title has been Oba for as long as can be testified for.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fun fact, any African historian quoting dates of migration is already lying to you
When did Africans start counting dates to know the date of their migration. Ordinary 300 years ago history they cannot tell
Ask our so called bini historians quoting dates of their imaginary migration the name of the first Portuguese that came to bini

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by macof(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Fvcking slowpoke, I am not entering this nonsensical debate of "what is the meaning". Rather you should ask yourself when your first Yoruba dictionary was written. That will tell you your "meaning" question makes no sense.
I see you are calling your yoruba trolls to come and help you troll.
Look, you guys are pathetic.
Trying so hard to deny and bury the truth.
Fact is fact.

Any fool who goes around trying to propagate the idea that "oba" is originally an edo word is the real troll.
It's so basic and simple that even an idiot should have enough human intelligence to know it cannot be original to the Edo language considering the History and Culture of the area

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Abagworo:

Very shameful of Wike to impose ancestry upon himself for unknown reasons. In genetics phenotype is the first and most visible aspect of genetic inheritance before verification using DNA. The shape of Wike's head alone gives him away as of a core Igbo ancestry without any mix.
kindly swallow your igboness and let other people be ! The Ikwere are Benin descendants, that is all.
Nothing more to see here.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by macof(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

There was never any ogiso, just like there was never any Hercules or Santa Claus or batman.

cheesy @TAO11

Come and see Ghostwon aka Prolog aka historyworld031 + 10 other monikers

grin grin troll calling others troll. Small boy
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Mr man there were ogisos and they are at enugwu ukwu nri
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
macof:

Any fool who goes around trying to propagate the idea that "oba" is originally an edo word is the real troll.
It's so basic and simple that even an idiot should have enough human intelligence to know it cannot be original to the Edo language considering the History and Culture of the area
Wow.
Actually I proved that the title Oba is from Benin and was copied by the Yoruba in the 1930's.
You are in the business of propagating falsehood. I prefer rather proving things which I claim.
And you are a revisionist.
You clearly know nothing about history.
I dare you to show a picture or text dated to the 1890's or before in which any Yoruba is described by the word "Oba".
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:
kindly swallow your igboness and let other people be ! The Ikwere are Benin descendants, that is all.
Nothing more to see here.
All you lots in bini are yoruba people kindly accept it or continue lying to yourself.
All these bini being a separate ethnicity from yoruba is total fallacy. Why is it that when bini needed a king they have to turn to yoruba to give them one, the later out of vexation named the land Ile ibinu

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Mr man there were ogisos and they are at enugwu ukwu nri
Delusion
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:
Delusion
Ask questions
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

All you lots in bini are yoruba people kindly accept it or continue lying to yourself.
All these bini being a separate ethnicity from yoruba is total fallacy. Why is it that when bini needed a kind they have to turn to yoruba to give them one, the later out of vexation named the land Ile ibinu

Holy shiiiit.
You just regurgitate every trash you read in the internet ?
For your info, that story is a fairytale.
And also, the Edo are not Yoruba. What is it with you guys and the constant need to force an identity upon others ?
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Ask questions
I should ask you, a deluded specimen, some questions ?
Wtf ?
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Holy shiiiit.
You just regurgitate every trash you read in the internet ?
For your info, that story is a fairytale.
And also, the Edo are not Yoruba. What is it with you guys and the constant need to force an identity upon others ?
I regurgitated what I learnt from your history when I was in benin thank you
Prove me wrong with historically
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

I should ask you, a deluded specimen, some questions ?
Wtf ?
Taa see this inferior human being, you are lucky to be given the opportunity to ask your ogiso a question and you just lost it am done with you

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Taa see this inferior human being, you are lucky to be given the opportunity to ask your ogiso a question and you just lost it am done with you
Wow.
Dude you belong in a mental asylum.
Soon you will be claiming to be an archangel or an other mythical creature like ogiso.
Seek for a psychiatrist.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

Wow.
Soon you will be claiming to be an archangel or an other mythical creature like ogiso.
Seek for a psychiatrist.
grin
Sanity33:

Wow.
Seek for a psychiatrist.
Now you see how it sounds when you talk about those bini migrations from far away Edo crossing obosi, Oba, okija, owerri, mbaise, I will repeat again mbaise, ohafia, ngwa and still be alive to establish igu ocha and call themselves ikwerre
You wannabe historians think across the Niger was a monastery centuries ago where peace reigned

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

grin
Now you see how it sounds when you talk about those bini migrations from far away Edo crossing obosi, Oba, okija, owerri, mbaise, I will repeat again mbaise, ohafia, ngwa and still be alive to establish igu ocha and call themselves ikwerre
You wannabe historians think across the Niger was a monastery centuries ago where peace reigned
I'll repeat again ask questions. The questions shouldn't be directed to me but those your elders with half hair on their head, start with your esama or iyasele
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by dederocs(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

I see you just want to banter for the sake of it, i have no such time...knowledge about history is free.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
dederocs:

I see you just want to banter for the sake of it, i have no such time...knowledge about history is free.
Sadly, nairaland is full with trolls like him (Bkayyy).
You can't have a serious discussion on nairaland, most guys in here seem to suffer some form of dementia.
It just feels like a waste of time talking to them.
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by vicenzo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
I blame Ipob and other Igbos without sense of self worth who go about claiming Ikwerre people for this insult.

The day Wike named a monument after Gowon in PH and opened his mouth and said that Gowon saved his people from Igbo invaders and rulers, was the day I developed Ikwerrephobia as an Igbo man.

Igbos who claim Ikwerre are total disgrace and retarded. The ikwerre people will continue to humiliate Ndiigbo like this , until some people grow brains and call their bluff off by publicly denouncing Ikwerre people and officially expelling Ikwerre sons in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and then reorientation of our people to know the Ikwerre for real Igbophobic people they are.

7 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
vicenzo:
I blame Ipob and other Igbos without sense of self worth who go about claiming Ikwerre people for this insult.

The day Wike named a monument after Gowon in PH and opened his mouth and said that Gowon saved his people from Igbo invaders and rulers, was the day I developed Ikwerrephobia as an Igbo man.

Igbos who claim Ikwerre are total disgrace and retarded. The ikwerre people will continue to humiliate Ndiigbo like this , until some people grow brains and call their bluff off by publicly denouncing Ikwerre people and officially expelling Ikwerre sons in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and then reorientation of our people to know the Ikwerre for real Igbophobic people they are.
So either they claim to be Igbo, either they are igbophobic ?
Don't you see how weird you guys are ?
What is your business in the fact they acknowledge they are Benin descendants ?
It just doesn't concern you guys !
You act as if they need your permission, as if they are your property !
Wtf is wrong with you guys ?

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

You can't have a serious discussion on nairaland, most guys in here seem to suffer some form of dementia.
Mr sanity, naira land is open for all members to contribute if you want private discussion use whatsapp and if you see me there kill me. Am sorry for disturbing your serious lies by the way

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
vicenzo:

Nwanne a bottle of oh mpa for you
Imagine someone that calls himself igbo claiming ordinary ikwerre that worths nothing to Ndigbo

7 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by dederocs(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

most of them are kids, or perhaps old babies, their ignorance is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nwanne a bottle of oh mpa for you
Imagine someone that calls himself igbo claiming ordinary ikwerre that worths nothing to Ndigbo
The access to sea ipob is looking for, ikwerre no get
Reasonable human beings, ikwerre no get
Oil, ikwerre no get
Innovative mind them still no get

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
dederocs:

Yes, I think a lot of them are kids.
I am 33, I used to post on this forum when I was 21.
From time to time I just check it and when I see some crazy illogical statements I just feel the urge to open an account and correct the record. Then soon after I deactivate the account because too many trolls always try to drag me into endless back-and-forth discussions.
These guys don't believe in logics.

1 Like

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by vicenzo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Sanity33:

So either they claim to be Igbo, either they are igbophobic ?
Don't you see how weird you guys are ?
What is your business in the fact they acknowledge they are Benin descendants ?
It just doesn't concern you guys !
You act as if they need your permission, as if they are your property !
Wtf is wrong with you guys ?

Ikwerre claiming Bini is not the problem.

Problem is that once they claim Bini, they will always be left with the arduous task of explaining away their current Igbo language.

This is the nitty gritty. To explain away their current Igbo language, Ikwerre have chosen to present Ndiigbo in the mould of invaders and rulers who ruled over them and imposed our language on them so much that they lost their imaginary Bini language.
The Ikwerre nationalism is built around deep seated Igbophobia and need to hate the Igbo, show hostility to us and never fail to throw dirts at us,all in attempt to prove to their non Igbo neighbors that they are not Igbo.

Ikwerre Bini revisionism cannot stand without Ikwerres first of all distorting the Igbo history to either present us in the mould of demons who ruled and intimidated them before Gowon saved them , or in the mould of Super humans who had the ability to turn a Bini speaking people into Igbo speakers with no iota of Bini in their culture or language to show for such language switch, just by merely interacting with them.

Its in trying to correct this that the Igbo appears to be forcing Ikwerre to be Igbo, when all we are doing is protecting our own history.

Ikwerre have right to claim whatever they want, but a people history don't exist in isolation from their neighbours. Their right to claim Bini, stops where ours to question how we turned them Igbo speakers begins.

5 Likes

Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by HopeAtHand: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
joepepsy:
Chiosaho, osachukwu, ehijiofor, chukwuosagie, idahoeze.

grin grin grin
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
dederocs:

It's like you haven't heard of the MIRROR EFFECT before, I just showed you how people like you sound like
Re: Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
vicenzo:

Ikwerre claiming Bini is not the problem.

Problem is that once they claim Bini, they will always be left with the arduous task of explaining away their current Igbo language.

This is the nitty gritty. To explain away their current Igbo language, Ikwerre have chosen to present Ndiigbo in the mould of invaders and rulers who ruled over them and imposed our language on them so much that they lost their imaginary Bini language.
The Ikwerre nationalism is built around deep seated Igbophobia and need to hate the Igbo, show hostility to us and never fail to throw dirts at us,all in attempt to prove to their non Igbo neighbors that they are not Igbo.

Ikwerre Bini revisionism cannot stand without Ikwerres first of all distorting the Igbo history to either present us in the mould of demons who ruled and intimidated them before Gowon saved them , or in the mould of Super humans who had the ability to turn a Bini speaking people into Igbo speakers with no iota of Bini in their culture or language to show for such language switch, just by merely interacting with them.

Its in trying to correct this that the Igbo appears to be forcing Ikwerre to be Igbo, when all we are doing is protecting our own history.

Ikwerre have right to claim whatever they want, but a people history don't exist in isolation from their neighbours. Their right to claim Bini, stops where ours to question how we turned them Igbo speakers begins.
You sound like a fellow historian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.